Open heaven

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open heaven

Post by Grey Butterfly on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Hi guys,

I was worshipping (singing in the church congregation) and I saw an open heaven over a boy I am praying for.

(in appearance, it was a circular hole in the atmosphere above his hospital bed... blue was the predominant colour)

I have heard recently that he is expected to die - he has cancer.

I prayed that God would pour down through that hole, but there is another part of me that thinks heaven was opening to receive him.

I am very emotionally invested in praying for this boy, so I haven't wanted to allow that he might die.

Any thoughts?

Blessings, Di.

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Open heaven

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:05 am

praying

Once a lady in our church was prophecied over in our church that she would become pregnant in her older age. She was around 50 so it was a miracle indeed when she became pregnant! One day I was walking by her (I think she was around 5 months pregnant) and she was telling someone they were naming her Novy and that the name means "butterfly chaser" When I heard the name and the meaning, I recalled a dream I had the night before of a little girl chasing butterflies in heaven. I didn't know what it meant until she announced several weeks later she had miscarried. Everyone in the church mourned with her because we had all felt the joy of the miracle the Lord had spoken over her. It doesn't make sense sometimes, but the Lord has His plans for every one no matter how long they are on this earth for. I will say a prayer for this boy, that the Lord will touch him and heal his body. I pray the Lord uses this vision to provide comfort no matter what the outcome is, because we know that His word is truth.
God bless you sister!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 am

Standing in agreement with you and Daphanie2!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Thanks Laura and Connie,

There is a growing hatred of death and cancer in me... I used to be able to talk about death and be a bit blase, and I didn't think very often of cancer either. Praying for people and growing to love them changes that. I feel like I am at war... sometimes, when I pray I feel like I am standing in front of people like this little boy with a sword, a bit like Mia's avatar and a bit like Gandalf did in front of the Balrog... and saying you shall not pass.

Thanks for your prayers, and thank you to for sharing your story Laura, it was sad and beautiful. I hope that Bradley lives, I pray he does - with full and robust health! I will pray and hope until he is healed, or he goes to be with Jesus.

Blessings :o)

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Butterfly on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:02 pm

An update... :o)

Bradley's parents were told in November last year to take their son home and enjoy Christmas because he would not be here for the next one.

But, about a month ago, I got a call to say he is 100% clear of cancer! They decided to give him a course of immunosuppressant therapy even though they didn't think it would work... so the Doctors are now very encouraged by the outcome of their treatment... and I am praising God!

Thanks for joining me in prayer guys!

Grey Butterfly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top