Dreamt my friend was leaving his body

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamt my friend was leaving his body

Post by JoJo on Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:08 am

Hi Everyone!

I had a strange dream the other night.

I was walking to a gas station near my home. It was night. I arrived at the gas station and continued to walk toward the gas counter/convenience store, where you would pay for gas. I was wearing a short, sleeveless wedding dress holding dead flowers in my hand----just the stems. I am not wearing a coat. It was off-white. While walking toward the gas store, my friend walks out. He does not see me. He is wearing black clothes including a black coat. He has cigarettes in his hand and a cigarette is already in his mouth as if about to smoke it.
Next scene, I see his brother, don't know where. He takes the cigarette out of his mouth and begins to reprimand him for smoking. I see the actions but there are no words.
Next scene, I am at a hospital. I then see a hospital room. I am sitting beside my friend's bedside. He is in a coma. He is dying. I then see his body leave his body on the bed!! Part of him is still laying in a coma on the bed and part of him is in the air, looking at himself.
My dream ended.

What could this mean?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamt my friend was leaving his body

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 am

JoJo,

Just my thoughts and not an interpretation. Maybe this is one passing from one lifestyle to another or like separating one self from a way of life to another. You know habits and such. Hope that helps somehow.

Love in Jesus,

Connie dove

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:44 am

Hi Connie,

I was thinking the same thing. I was wondering if my friend was going to have a literal out of body experience or some encounter with God where he finally sees himself and the life that he was living before.

I wonder if this dream could be related to one that I had last month. I did not post it.
I had a dream that I was on my way to see someone. I took the train. It seemed like the journey was taking long and I could not get there fast enough. I recognized a couple of the train station colours. I recall performing acrobatics, jumping from pole to pole at the station. Anyway, I arrive at my destination. Scene change: I am in a room with Donovan. He holds me and says, "You caught me." I lift my head from his chest and look at him and say, "I caught you?" I give him a playful dirty look. Scene changes, I am wearing a white tank top and red shorts, we are play fighting. He straddles me. Scene changes, he is ironing his shirt for work. While he is ironing, I say to him, "You know I have never asked you about your work?" He then begins to explain some tough issues he is having at work involving money and accounts. Then, I hear my Dad call me through the door. The dream ends.

Background: Donovan is 10 years older than me. He is already married with two kids and I have not seen him in over 10 years

I wondered at first why I dreamt about him. I remembered what I learned from this site and began to think of Donovan's character etc.
I remembered a couple of things about Donovan. Besides the fact that he is handsome and tall, I remembered conversations that we had several years ago. He said that I would be a good wife. I also remembered that he had a dilemna where he was trying to choose between two women. He did not know which one he should marry and gave the pros and cons if he married either woman. (Aside: there was an attraction between Donovan and myself but I was too young for him)

My feeling at the end of the dream? My friend is making a decision. Could I be right? And that this separation dream is confirmation of the decision he is making?

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 am

Update on this dream friends.

My dream about my friend's out of body experience is not connected to my last reply

I have since learned that my dream is connected to my feelings about the man I saw in the dream

The man I saw in the dream is the man that I want to marry and who God wants me to have---and I believe that God has been giving me several dreams to back this up....This has been a long process (It will be seven years in Oct, since God has been revealing things about him and me)

The dead flowers indicate that I have been disappointed at the fact that this does not seem like it is going to happen any time soon and has been taking too long

The fact that I am at a gas station shows that I am 'running out of gas'

My desire for this to happen, and it has not, has been exhausting

Going to a gas station means that I need to be re-charged, rejuvenated

While I am there, God shows me the current state of this man, his bad lifestyle (black clothes, coat, cigarettes)

His lifestyle leads him to the hospital (a place where you go if you are really sick, need help, or a place to die peacefully/comfortably)

The scene that shows me sitting by his bedside while he is dying and then his spirit leaves his body indicates that I will witness a change I would like to believe, from his bad life to his good life (I say this because of previous dreams that God has given)

What I failed to tell you all when I first posted this dream is that I asked God while I was in a dream state if he was the one who gave me the dreams

He answered by dropping in my spirit these words, "I am the author and interpreter of dreams

I asked for a sign, I then saw a green whistle
I asked for another sign, I saw a trumpet

What does this mean?: Yes I gave you the dream, listen, pay attention to what I have shown you

I hope that my experiences/dreams have been able to help others on this site understand their dreams better------I am a such a baby at this. There is so much that I don't know or understand so I am learning things at the same time too.

Take care everyone

If you have any thoughts to add, please share them, I would love to read them

God Bless

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top