Two dreams about teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two dreams about teeth

Post by JoJo on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:50 am

Hi Everyone!

I dreamt of a woman who bit on something hard. She was concerned about how hard she bit into it because she thought her back teeth were going to come out but they didn't. I then noticed her front bottom teeth, the incisors. They were close together, not overlapping, one was whiter than the other, one was taller than the other.
When I woke from this dream, I remembered that I had this same dream before but without the last part about the two incisiors.

What does this dream mean???

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two dreams about teeth

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:21 am

In my experience, loss of teeth represent loss of relationships, or illness. Is there someone you know that's worried about a major loss of some sort? It's possible the incisors could represent something in someone's life that isn't equal. Perhaps a relationship where one person is doing more than the other? Just some ideas, not an interpretation...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 am

Sometimes my teeth represent my kids too. Once when my son (who has a heart defect) had surgery, the dr told me some things that weren't so great and I dreamed that night some of his teeth had fallen out. Another time my other son was wanting to go live with his grandparents. I dreamed one of my front baby teeth was loose so I pulled it out and showed my son. I tried to pretend it didn't hurt, but it did. Later my mom came up to me and told me I shouldn't have pulled it out because it was supposed to be permenant. But I told her I already had a tooth growing back in it's place. IRL, my stepson had moved in with us, and my son was pushing to go live somewhere else. It hurt me that he would want that, but I recalled the dream and what my mother said and I kept my foot down about not allowing him to go. (they're supposed to be permanant lol)

Another time I had a baby tooth that was rotting..I don't have a really good relationship with my step daughter..I feel the Lord was showing me the status of that relationship. So I guess baby teeth would represent my babies LOL. Sorry for rambling..hope I've given you some new things to chew on!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:35 am

That's some interesting stuff!

Actually, I have been worried about something lately. A man has shown sudden interest in me and I am unsure of how to handle it especially when my heart is with someone else. So far, this man looks good on the surface but I don't know that for sure. I don't know anything about this man's past or how he has handled relationships before and it has caused me some anxiety.

The man who has my heart (we are not currently involved) is one who God has shown in several dreams that I have had and have posted on this site; One of him driving my car while I was in the passenger seat, seated in a baby car seat, leaves the driver side, opens my door and cradles me; another of him pushing me in a baby stroller in a park, surrounded by other couples and families and we are both smiling; another of a man with rotten, crooked teeth that instantly changes to brand new teeth ---I recently learned from the Lord that this was dream was showing that man's state and what He can do in an instant; I asked the Lord how this man feels about me and he showed baby shoes being dipped in gold; God gave me another dream recently, showing myself, with another man, a man I last saw 10 - 12 years ago, we were involved, the man told me that I caught him, and then I asked him about his work ----I learned from the Lord that this dream was also about the man who has my heart, showing me that there is a decision that he is making (background - the man I saw in the dream said a number of things when I saw him IRL - He said that I would be a good wife, he also had a dilemna - he was trying to choose between two women, he was unsure of which one to marry); Recently, God gave my SOL a dream, showing me brushing his teeth with lots of toothpaste, there was lots of foam and he would open his mouth wider whenever I would need to get to his back teeth; I would spit for him whenever he needed to spit. Finally, God gave me me another dream, one I recently posted about my friend and his OBE---I have determined that God was showing me his bad habits/lifestyle and that it would be coming to a close since I saw him in the hospital dying and a separation occurred----his spirit left his body.

When I had the dream about the teeth, I was unsure of what it meant. I know that back teeth usually point to wisdom. When I saw the two front teeth, I smiled. IRL, the man that is suddenly interested in me is taller than the one who has my heart.

I did see something disturbing in a flash a couple of nights ago. I was unsure if I was actually dreaming or it was my thoughts seeping into my dreams. I asked the Lord to show me what kind of person the man who is interested in me is and what kind of person the man who has my heart is.
In a flash, I saw the first man raping me and I saw the second man holding me, consoling me.

To be honest, I am still not sure if I put these thoughts in my head or if the Lord is trying to show me something.
In the past, I had to decide between two men and I chose the one who showed more interest (like man number 1). I was wrong. I wondered if my experience in the past was influencing the flash.

I spoke to my Pastor this morning and told him about all of the dreams and asked him if he knew anything about this man who has a sudden interest and he said No. He told me to pray about everything and not rush into anything.

What do you think about all of this Daph??

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:23 pm

Well, I do feel the Lord is giving you things. What is so very confusing for me in my life is what to do with everything that's given to me. The best thing to do is to write it all down. It sounds to me, that the Lord has something for you, but the man is sorting out some issues. That's what the Lord showed me when He showed me my husband. My husband was dealing with alcohol issues and God spoke to me in a dream that he was going to be everything I had asked for and more..but he was an alcoholic and he had a long road ahead of him. God allowed me to meet him before he was delivered, and I'm afraid to say, I was unable to wait for him to be delivered. I had doubted the dream God gave me about the alcohol because I never saw any or smelled any on his breath. But when we married and moved in together...it all became clear. After the Lord delivered him, I replayed audio recorded tapes of my dreams to him from back when I was having dreams about him before we met. Most of the dreams were about the alcohol...he always had a beer in his hand. He was dumbfounded. LOL! But it's good to wait for the right time to speak of those things, ya know? I almost scared him away talking about how I dreamed he was the one..when I told him, it was a bit too soon I think.
But it became obvious to him later..
Anyhoo, sorry for rambling! I think the best thing to do is hold off until you feel confirmation in your heart or the Lord leading you a certain direction. I feel led to share with you (or remind you) that the devil has his counterfiets. Be watchful and careful!! Just because a person has a few attributes or values on your list, doesn't mean they're mr or mrs right!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:35 am

Hi Laura aka Daph :)

Sorry for rambling??? Oh please, my lady, look at the story book that I wrote!!!! :)

On a more serious note, thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I appreciate your encouragement and your words of wisdom.

Since having this dream, I have realized the interpretation. I have been worried that I will handle the situation I am currently in with these two men unwisely. Since my back teeth did not fall out despite how hard I bit (hard bite - anxiety), the dream actually was an encouragement that I will proceed going forward with caution.

I also want to say thank you for sharing your experience with me. I believe that God is showing me things and He is showing these things for a reason. I just have to wait for the fulfillment. Already, many dreams have been fulfilled. I just have to wait on God's timing and continue to write down all that God continues to show me. I have learned through past experience that being impatient breeds disaster. There are things that Andrew needs to work through and only God can help him with that. I also have learned that feeding a baby solid food before it has matured is unwise too. I definitely will not be revealing to him what God has shown me regarding him until he has matured spiritually. I don't want to scare him off.

I am excited to see what God does in his life and mine. I cannot wait to be able to share my experience with him and have him share his experience with me.

Honestly, once our union has come to fruition, I would love to share our experience with others, confirming that waiting on the Lord is beneficial and what to do while waiting.

You are a mighty woman of God, Laura. Continue to work effectively in your gift to God's Honour and Glory. Your ministry is a blessing.

P.S. Your thoughts, please :)
My recent post about my sister in law dreaming that she saw me brushing Andrew's teeth vigorously---lot's of toothpaste, with toothbrush, colour of brush-unsure, clear, maybe white, no resistance from him, wherever I needed to brush, he would open his mouth wider so that I could get to it, I would spit for him whenever he needed to spit -----I have an idea of what this could mean

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:46 am

Thank you JoJo!!! I'm glad to help, it's an honor!!! God is good!!

With the tooth brushing dream, it makes me think of some way that you will help him..and how he would allow you to do this for him...I think there will be an aknowledgement from him that it needs to be done... I mean everyone needs to brush their teeth lol!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:48 am

It may just be one of those things he hasn't messed with cause guys are just like that sometimes. They won't even look at the problem until a woman comes along and is like "um...are you gonna do something about that?"

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:36 pm

(Chuckle)

Hi Daph.

My spirit agrees with you.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks Daph!

God Bless you!

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:48 am

Hi Daph, and everyone else!

Here is an update.

The teeth dream involving the woman and her biting on something hard, scared that her wisdom teeth will fall out, that I had twice, was a warning from the Lord. I did not recognize it until something that happened this week. I have gotten involved in something unexpectedly. I was handling the situation wisely until recently. Now that I have realized that I have not handled things wisely lately, I have to try to redeem things. My teeth not falling out is an encouragement to me from the Lord that I will be more cautious and use more wisdom going forward.

The incisors that were shown at the end of the dream, showing one tooth taller than the other was regarding appearance......the two men that I am having a dilemna about....one is taller than the other.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top