Church run??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Church run??

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:45 pm

I was going on a run with my brother at a church youth group nearby. Just before we were about to run we walked on top of a line of people (literally walking on top of them) - they were encouraging us. But my brother kept grabbing my leg, i was getting annoyed at him. Eventually I was crying out of frustration. At the end of the line my other brother stood with his son, encouraging me. He said, "It's better you did this than me." All of this was happening on a highway which IRL is near my house.

Then I was in my room getting ready for the run. I found a shirt I hadn't worn since primary school and it was full of things I had made (notes to friends) and pencils. I remember feeling nostalgic. Then I found out the run was part of the youth breakup - I didn't want to go anymore. I didn't feel like I belonged. Then another one of my brothers was standing outside my bedroom window - He asked,"What happens if you fail again this year?" (regarding university). I said I wouldn't fail. He then started trying to squirt water past the window into my room. I tried to stop it but I couldn't.

This dream seems to hit a nerve with me. In some ways I feel like this dream may simply be a manifestation of my fears.. but I'm not sure if there's more to it. Thanks :)

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:36 pm; edited 3 times in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Church run??

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:00 pm

Does a run represent the same as a plane, vehicle - as in a form of ministry?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GreatFulServant on Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:42 am

What is a youth break up?

GreatFulServant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:53 am

the church youth breakup is the the last event for the year before holidays.

In the dream, it was my first time going to the church - but when I realised it was a breakup I knew I was going at the wrong time because everyone would be saying their goodbyes - I thought it would be uncomfortable.. does that make sense?

IRL I don't go to this church, but it is near my house.

Last edited by lionheartedgirl on Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top