Being watched

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Being watched

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi all please help with this one,

I was in a room sort of like a work place and I was helping others organize things, it seems we were all busy just setting up this place everyone was helping out. I then notice my ex boyfriend standing in the room in the corner just watching or looking at me. I felt a bit weird about it but in the dream I remembered we had dated at a time. He wore tan clothing and its almost like he was just planted there in the dream in that spot watching/staring.

Now I know people can be symbolic, irl I have no feelings for this man it was a relationship I got into at the age of 16 which was a very very long time ago. He was defintely someone I would never consider entering any sort of relationship with and at the time I was pretty rebellious towards the faith.

i just wondered why I would dream of him/or what he could represent. The main aspect of this dream was him standing there watching. Im wondering if it could point to something negative that might possibly come my way

Any thoughts?

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Being watched

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 pm

Is there an aspect of this man's personality that makes him especially unique? Whats his character like? Could you correlate something about him with your present circumstances? Just thoughts..

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 pm

Hi, Happiness -

The only thought I had was that the dream may simply be a message reminding you that others are watching as you're involved in the work of God's Kingdom. You never know who you're ministering to indirectly while you're focused on kingdom things.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Thanks guys that gives me some new perspectives on looking at this dream,

lionhearted girl - I havent seen this guy in years, last I heard he was in jail, he was my first boyfriend apart from him being involved in all sorts of things eg: drugs, he was dependant on me kind of needing alot of nurturing but he also was good to me just couldnt stop his bad habits I guess. He could well have changed and gotten his life together but I wouldnt know irl.

Thats why I thought maybe something negative could be heading my way If Im not careful but whiteshadow your thoughts do make sense so I will think about this some more.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top