How to differentiate holy spirit dream and demonic dream?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to differentiate holy spirit dream and demonic dream?

Post by judgehopkins on Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:30 pm

So I have had several dreams, from both the Holy Spirit and of Demonic origin.
Recently the ones of demonic origin have preceded a desired event. They will start off with some symbols that are utilized from different websites. Then, right around the time that the thing that I am hoping for occurs, there will be a grotesque dream and I will not get what I am hoping for.

Two nights ago I had a dream, in the middle of the night, in which I was carrying objects, such as if I was moving. There were no "symbols" per se. Then later in the day I got an email about a job that, if I got it, would require me to move. In the past I have had dreams of future events that come true. I have had a few with "symbols," and I have had several of a grotesque figure.

What I am seeking is to know whether the dream I had two nights ago was of the Holy Spirit, or Demonic? Demonic dreams that I have had have been of grotesque figures or had "dark" backgrounds with "shadowy figures" or have flat out told me that I was a "terrible physician."

Dreams with a source from the Holy Spirit have either been in "poor focus" like a poorly made film or picture, and have two or three details that can be identified. If there are "symbols" in the dream, it will also be with, "the still, small, voice" the "gentle whisper."

What I want to know, besides waiting for the dream to become fulfilled, is how I can tell if the dream from two nights ago is of the holy spirit or demonic in origin?

Thanks,

Jon

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to differentiate holy spirit dream and demonic dream?

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:48 pm

I also want to know about this!! how do you tell? good question. Hopefully someone can help us :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:03 pm

For me personally, dreams with muted, dark colors tend to be from the enemy, and if I think about the content of them, the enemy is actually "tipping his hand" a bit in these dreams, and I can pray against what he's "threatening" because his plan is exposed...

Dreams from the Lord to me tend to be more vivid in color, there's just a dimension to them that's different from other dreams, and a knowing in my spirit that He's trying to tell me something. Also the Lord tends to repeat themes to get my attention, and uses different devices, like a dream within a dream or uses a person that will get my attention, for example the sound guy at my church "Rocky" - sound guy= listen up, named Rocky = Jesus is my Rock!

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:29 am

I understand your concern. Could it be that the dream you have are from the Lord but the Lord is showing you that the desire you have is not from him. The Lord gives us desires in our heart but so does the enemy try to do the same. I would see these types of dreams as the Lord showing you that the desire of yours is not his desire for you. This is not an intepretation but my thoughts as I read the dream.

Hope they help for discernment. Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by judgehopkins on Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:50 am

Thanks for the input. These are all great points.
Over the last several years this, and other websites have been very helpful.

What strikes me about the last several dreams has been the timing of the dreams. The dream will be right before I am set to receive a decision about a job opportunity. The website of the "Long Island Paranormal Investigators" has a section on demonic dreams and notes that G-d will not allow demons in dreams to appear completely human, they will be missing parts of their faces or their skin etc.

In one dream that I had, a woman was missing part of her face, in another, a baby was able to remove its skin, in another there were four arms torturing a person on a table. In all of the dreams I heard a voice or was able to speak with the person in the dream.

With the woman missing her face, I could see her speak, and I thought, "how can a person live missing part of her face?" With the baby missing her skin I spoke to the mother, "No, you need to go to the hospital." To which she replied "No the doctor said its okay..." With the arms torturing the body I heard, "We're done here, there is nothing left. It's over."

With this last dream, the following day I received an email from a person who is looking to leave the current position that they are occupying.

There has been a lot of miraculous timing in my recent past. Since I have been unemployed, every time that I am set to run out of money, I find money, or receive money that was "set aside," unbeknownst to me, exactly when I needed it.

In fact on two occasions, when I approach the thrown of grace in an emotional "funk" in prayer I am MARKEDLY interrupted. The first time, I was riding my mountain bike and I told God what I was going to do, after 45 minutes of telling God the future, I crashed off of my bike far far harder than I should have. I actually thought I had broken my pelvis, I couldn't walk without a limp.

The second time I was 75 miles from home and was depressed, I was praying for 25 minutes, we pulled over to a farm stand and I was interrupted by a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in three months.

The day that I crashed off of my mountain bike was a year to the day from when I ran into someone I knew in Los Angeles. I was only in LA for 25 hours. The day I crashed my bike I went into Manhattan and I ran into someone else I knew.

So, the big question is how do I tell whether this last one is of the Holy Spirit or the Devil. I have been praying that God would change my heart but it hasn't been changed.

I just don't know what to make of this last one...

Thanks again

judgehopkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top