Intense sorrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Intense sorrow

Post by Deborah on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:59 am

Last night I dreamed I had somehow acquired a minature tea set and very antique nativity set that belonged to Britian's royal family. I loved these things very, very much but decided to give them back to the royal family. The Queen was elated to have these items back in her possession, and she promised I could come see these items whenever I wanted. I remember she picked up the figure representing Joseph and held him to her cheek.

I walked away, heartbroken, as if I were walking away from a newborn child. As soon as I stepped out of the royal courtyard, an evil man tried seizing me. I cried out, someone in the courtyard heard me and came to my defense.

Then I was in a hospital; I had been weeping for days. My husband was in another bed and a former pastor was in another bed. I wept wept and wept over giving away something (the nativity scene and tea set) so precious to me. I just couldn't seem to stop crying. My husband and the former pastor were of no comfort to me.

Then I was running away again. My niece and I were running away from another evil man. I think we got free from him.

I don't know if I've ever had a dream with such intense sorrow.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Intense sorrow

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

nerd bandaid a sad drm indeed, i wood say its deep seated greif coming out of unforefilment, its emergeing from ur spirit/sub concious, :inyourdreams: ,,im glad ur ina hosp bed, :nite: it shows ur ina place of healing, but no support frm those who shood be helping, :hmm: shocked ,,u want 2 escape this, by running away, shocked ,,,,,,,,,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:15 pm

Owie, D! Some good points to ponder, though. scratching chin Thanks for stopping by. I have had my share of sorrow in real life with family members dying, etc. but the pain in this dream was more intense than anything I've experienced irl. It makes me want to cry even now when I think about it.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 pm

yep iva had da same, , its awful beyond werds, it seems more intense than wat u can feel normaly, i found it was the only way mi person kood get the greif out,,cos normal life ther was no outlet,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:32 pm

:bump:

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wave_Surfer on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:37 pm

I am just a noobie and I don't know much.
Also, dreams can mean different things to different people, but when I read the dream this is what I thought of.

Although sometimes dreams from God can have sorrow and sometimes I am very afraid or very upset, but it is always balanced out by something else in the dream. Also, the tough parts of those dreams end up being warnings that I am given to help me.

Our enemy is a liar. He loves to lie to us and discourage us. The few dreams that have come from the enemy are all filled with darkness and sorrow that only leads to more sorrow and lack of hope. Because he is a liar, he likes to say the opposite of what God wants to say to us.

I noticed a few things about your dream. The sorrow was not a sorrow that could lead to joy, but only more sorrow. You suffered great loss and those that are closest to you that you would depend on to comfort you in that time, did not comfort you. That really strikes me as a key lie of Satan. He loves to discourage us and separate us and make us feel like we are all alone and there is no cure for our sorrow.

This dream reminds me of a bully that would take what is precious to you from you and then as you are crying over the loss, would kick you in the face, knock you on your back and then say, "And, no one likes you either!" and walk off.

If I was your enemy and wanted to hurt and discourage you, it seems to me that would be an effective dream to give you.

My guess is that God, wants you to know that He Loves you and you are Not alone and you are loved, not only by Him but by people He has put in your life. I think he wants to tell you, that even when you experience hurt and loss, He is willing to heal that hurt.

Jesus says, "Truly I say to you, there is no one who has left house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the kingdom of God, who will not receive many times as much at this and in the age to come, eternal life." Luke 18:28-30

Since you are not "no one", this promise is for you. And tea sets and antique nativity sets, I believe, are also included in that list of things. I believe that is what Jesus wants to say to you and therefore our enemy will want to say the opposite.

You gave the items up because you felt like it was the right thing to do. Even if it is not strictly "for the sake of the kingdom of God" I know that God is our comforter. I hope this helps and rings true for you.

Wave_Surfer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:16 am

scratching chin Hmm, interesting! I'm not sure this dream came from the enemy though. I think Dreamster is on to something about me grieving over my dreams and hopes being deferred, which as the Bible says, makes the heart sick.

One thing that puzzles me about this dream is how sorrowful I was over losing teacups and a nativity set, how losing those things was akin to losing a baby.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello, Deborah -

I'm hoping that the emotions in the dream were amplified so that you'd recognize when this dream happens in the natural - which, by the way, I wonder if this is prophetic for something to come.

My own thoughts were that the two items that belonged to the royal family represent two separate things that belong to God in the first place, that perhaps (for a time) were in your care. Possibly relationships that you have? Like, people moving away. These items weren't lost, and you could see them whenever you wanted, which means you're still connected with them. Still, the status of the relationship has changed from what it was.

Since you're still connected, it's likely that others would respond the way that your husband and pastor did in the dream - they're just not going to understand what it means to you to have to give up something you're emotionally tied to. Still, like Dreamster said, you'd be in a place of healing all the while.

Just my thoughts. Praying for you as well if this is something that hits your emotions in real life.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:05 pm

i think tha feeling of da loss of baby is a strong symboll 4 u nerd the lordy :jesuspic: uses our own language 2 convey his messages,, ther is more 2 this drm esply the first part, it kinda sounds like the lord :jesuspic: ,,uve relinkqueshed sumthing of extreme value 2 him, ,,i think the evil man is da enemy, :getthee: ,,the courtyard kood be the outercourts,, then ur in hosp, weepg crying ,, perhaps if u kood figure wat the teaset is etc,,u will find sum peace,, ther seems a unresloved issue wiv da pasta/husband thats still affectg u,, nerd ,,,,,,,,,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 pm

i think tha feeling of da loss of baby is a strong symboll 4 u nerd the lordy :jesuspic: uses our own language 2 convey his messages,, ther is more 2 this drm esply the first part, it kinda sounds like the lord :jesuspic: ,,uve relinkqueshed sumthing of extreme value 2 him, ,,i think the evil man is da enemy, :getthee: ,,the courtyard kood be the outercourts,, then ur in hosp, weepg crying ,, perhaps if u kood figure wat the teaset is etc,,u will find sum peace,, ther seems a unresloved issue wiv da pasta/husband thats still affectg u,, nerd ,,,,,,,,,,D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:28 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:59 pm

dreamster wrote:i think tha feeling of da loss of baby is a strong symboll 4 u nerd the lordy :jesuspic: uses our own language 2 convey his messages,, ther is more 2 this drm esply the first part, it kinda sounds like the lord :jesuspic: ,,uve relinkqueshed sumthing of extreme value 2 him, ,,i think the evil man is da enemy, :getthee: ,,the courtyard kood be the outercourts,, then ur in hosp, weepg crying ,, perhaps if u kood figure wat the teaset is etc,,u will find sum peace,, ther seems a unresloved issue wiv da pasta/husband thats still affectg u,, nerd ,,,,,,,,,,D

It's funny you say this, Dreamster, because I was just telling a friend of mine that today. This pastor keeps showing up in my dreams and it's never good. He's moved far away, he and his wife are divorced, the last I heard he's smoking and boozing and angry at the world. I have prayed for him a lot.

One time I was at this ex-pastor's house. I didn't know it, but he and his wife had had a terrible fight before my family and I came over. I sensed in my spirit something was wrong, and I could not help tears from rolling down my face. They just flowed and flowed. The harder I tried not to cry I still cried. The pastor and my husband just kept looking at me. Eventually an older lady I know came and comforted me and the tears stopped. I'm wondering if this dream is some sort of manifestation of that memory? The pastor's ex-wife moved back to the area where I live a couple weeks ago so maybe this memory came out in the dream?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:01 pm

White Shadow, I think you're onto something about being emotionally tied to a person...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:05 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top