Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chimere

ATTENTION: Encouragement 2012: It's Not the Size of Your Faith, but How You Work Your FAITH!!!!

God, bless everyone again, there's another word from the Lord that He has deposited in my spirit. As I'm being sensitive to His Spirit, The Lord wants you to PUSH (Pray Until Something Happens) and WORK your faith in Him. May He anoint your spiritual ears that you listen to what He has to say. May He anoint your spiritual eyes that you see what He desires you to see from His Perspective. May He anoint your spiritual hearts that you receive His Spirit of Truth, Peace, Deliverance, Clarity and Victory!!! May He breathe on you, so you can make it in Him. May He walk with you and talk with you. And send a Rhema Word in your lives today. May The Lord block out all voices that are not of Him and BLESS you to listen to His Voice of Peace, Truth, Clarity, Victory and Deliverance!!!

Encouraging scriptures:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for , the evidence of things not seen . Hebrews 11:1

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove ; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Matthew 17:20

Now you're probably wondering why I named this post. Well, it's for a wonderful reason and I pray that you are blessed by this and the Lord have His way in your minds, hearts, and souls like only He can. I'm still growing in Jesus daily. I don't have all the answers and thank God because He wouldn't work on me the way that He does. I'm grateful to learn so much from Him because I came from a deathly spiritual situation. God had to pluck me out and show me who He really is and know Him for myself. There's a difference in speaking about faith and walking, acting, and believing in faith. There's a secret key ingredient to faith: belief.

But without faith it is impossibleto please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is , and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6.

You see, my brothers and sisters, faith and belief goes hand in hand. One can't do without the other. I hear most of you saying that, "But, Chimere, my faith has been wavered and even my belief is crumbling at times." And that's okay, we're human! I must keep it real or else God won't get any glory out of this. The Lord wants to bless you and grow in Him. He wants to push you out of your comfort zone. And that's the active ingredient to faith as well :TRUST!

To trust God is to believe in Him, even when things seem crazy and we don't understand it at the time, but we must know that God is God and He is faithful and true, even when we're not at times. I don't have it all together, but I'm not ashamed of the Gospel because I know what Jesus is doing for me in my life. And through the good and the bad times, He's still in my corner as He is in yours, beloved.

And this is where Proverbs 3:5-6 kicks in: Trust in the LORD with all thine (your) heart; and lean not unto thine (your) own understanding. In all thy (your) ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy (your) paths. I'm going to break this down as the Lord is leading me on this. He wants you to get a clear understanding how this really works. First, forget what you know or think you know. Humble and Submission is what He requires of you, after all, if we're being real here, He is the head and love of our lives and none of us would be here today, if His hands were not in our lives. We must put away the natural logic, of course, we need to use it for work, school, and other activities, but even that has a limit, but when we sincerely ask God for His wisdom, knowledge, guidance and understanding, it evidently works better than our own power. Amen.

Second, He desires you to go into your secret closet in Him. Everything you need it's in the closet. Ask Him to pour His Spirit on you and welcome Him in, as you enter in prayer. The Lord doesn't want you to withhold anything from Him. He desires to work in your life above all you can ask or think. He's looking for radica people who don't mind doing what He says and being obedient to His will and way.

Third, He wants you to listen and receive what He's saying to you. He doesn't want you to suffer, spiritually, emotionally, mentally or physically in your walk with Him. He wants you to succeed in all you do. The thief cometh not, but for to steal , and to kill , and to destroy : I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. John 10:10. This is one of the ultimate secrets God desires for you. We only figure Jesus is talking about Heaven and He is! But He does wants us to exercise our faith down here, for it is His real good pleasure to bless you and sustain you in Him.

Fourth, Ask for His wisdom, knowledge, guidance, and understanding daily! Without this, we mess up. I'm speaking from personal experience. LOL. I wouldn't say it, if it weren't true. The Lord desires you to bend your plans to His plans. He wants His will to be done in your life, so He can get the glory and others will see how Jesus is real in your life. I know the fourth step is hard!!!!! But this is where fasting and praying comes in because once our flesh is crucified and our spirits will connect with His! We must walk in accordance with God. Without walking in union with Him, we'll constantly miss the mark. And I know most of you don't desire that, He knows your hearts and how hungry and thirsty you are for Him!!!

Fifth, God wants you to snatch your blessings!!!! Yes, you're reading this correctly! LOL. I will explain. He wants you to name them, claim them, believe them, receive them and act on them. I'm not advising this out my way of thinking nor am I persuading you. I'm only telling you this because it works for me and I LOVE to SHARE what God has given to me, SO YOU CAN BE BLESSED TOO!!! And God is honored in sharing! AMEN!!! For He delights in a cheerful giver. Every man (woman) according as he (she) purposeth in his (her) heart, so let him (her) give; not grudgingly , or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthinans 9:7. And it doesn't mean with only money, but giving your time to others but, most of all, to Him! See, Jesus is the Rock and the strong FOUNDATION in your life. And don't ever forget this, precious hearts.

These shackles are coming off in Jesus NAME! I decree it by faith as His Holy Spirit is flowing through me, it is done!!!!

God wants you to step out in small steps of faith through your daily activities in life. For example, ask Him to put things on sale if you know money is tight. I know you're laughing at this, BUT SERIOUSLY. TRY GOD and see He WILL DO IT. Every week, I'm on a tight budget and I pray this prayer every day, "Lord, bless everything to be on sale this week and You shall supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory through Christ Jesus." And it works. Last week, I always get Instant Breakfast Caranation, God knows I can't STAND to drink my milk plain, but I flavor it up so when I workout, I get results and build a healthy body. So, when I walked in the aisle of teas and powered beverages mixes. My heart LEAPED FOR JOY. Normally, the price for this is 5.79 and the Lord blessed it to be on sale for 4.49!!!

You see how DEEP God is in my business. That's shows you right there, God is up there and He really does answer prayers. He knows everything about you, so you might as well give it over to Him, you can't FIGHT IT, as much as you'd like to! LOL. Believe me, I know. God will make sure you won't escape from Him because He loves you too much!

But this is how faith is really exercised in Jesus. It's not the size of your faith, beloved, it's how you WORK your faith!!!! And when you work your faith daily, it will increase over time for bigger things you want God to operate in your life. God is not impressed with pride, for pride gets in the way and ruins opportunities when they are waiting there for us. God really does want to bless you in all areas of your life. Not just the finances, but in EVERYTHING. Finances comes last because Jesus wants us to seek Him first. The secrets are in the kingdom of God. Prayer is the key to His kingdom and your faith in Him is what unlocks the door. But seek ye first the kingdomof God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33. I hear most saints say this all the time, "When the praises goes up, the blessings comes down!' And it is so true, which brings to the sixth step.

Sixth, after you've done all this, God wants you to praise and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth! You see, when you praise and worship God for who He is and not what He just does for you, it circulates your faith, belief, trust, and love in Him even more by putting it into action. When you're stuck in your rut, sometimes God requires of us to do something for Him, and you'll be surprise how God will truly bless you.

I remember when I was living in the SRO (Singe Room Occupancy) for women at the time and the housing assitant at NYCHA (New York City Housing Authority) was giving me a hard time. When she looked at me, she saw God all over me and decided to play Him, having me running around in circles. While I was in my funk, yes, I've said it, my spiritual funk because my heart was so heavy and discouraged, I really wanted to move to the next step in my life, but Our WONDERFUL Heavenly Father, was nudging on me. He said, "Hold on, my daughter, there's something I want you to do for me. There's something I want you to see through Me." I said to myself, "Uh oh, I feel it, God is pushing me to step outside my comfort zone." I was shaking my head and laughing at the same time. Like Lord, enough ALREADY!!! LOL!!!!

Bear with me, all. There's something the Lord wants your precious hearts to see. There were two girls who used to live in the same building as me. The first girl, Marie, was out of a job and the Lord was raining His Spiritual insight on me. I saw an opportunity to bless someone else while I'm going through, too! You see, the devil can't STAND it when we share with others BECAUSE he loves to see us BOUND! And as we know, by God's grace and mercy, we don't find it anywhere in the Bible where God wants us bound. That's not biblical nor is it of HIM!!!! I don't care how Satan tries to dress it up in a sexy dress or a swaggering tuxedo! There's nothing liberating about being bound! it's makes you frown and then you are discouraged. If you know what I'm talking about, you'll agree with what the Lord is sharing through me to you.

So, the Lord moved upon my heart to bless her with the little finances I had, after I paid rent and I had enough for me, too. When you give to others, think of it this way, you're ACTUALLY giving to God. God tests us to see how we would react if He was really here in our Presence. So He uses these situations through us because we ARE CREATED in His Image! That's why it blows me away when people think that God doesn't exist. He exists all right and I will prove it. We feel the wind, right??? We see how the breeze rustle against the leaves to know that the wind is there, right???? Just because we can't see the wind, it doesn't mean the wind is NOT THERE and that's how God is. He's very real because He created everything for His good pleasure and most of all He created you and me for His GLORY! That's enough to praise Him right there. I remember living in Manhattan, at the time, a man asked this woman how she was doing, and she said something profound that stayed with me to this day, "Any day above six feet is a good day!"

AMEN! That means we have a chance to do what God wants us to do because none of knows what happens after we're dead and gone. And personally, if you're like me, I am not CONCERNED about death right now ... I want to fulfill God's will for my life and when all is said and done, I want Jesus, to HUG ME and welcome me HOME, saying, "Well done, my good and faithful servant!"

So, after I stayed faithful to God's assignment, He blessed Marie with her job and now she has an apartment of her own. Now, you're thinking, Chimere is getting her blessing now. NOPE, not yet! God was encouraging me again to help someone else. You see, God sees the bigger picture than we do. We can't be so caught up in self, that we don't see the cries of others. This is what the work of the Lord is all about, we need each other to survive. And when God is in the midst, it's even better because He's doing something NEW in you and me.

I heard music coming from other neighbor's room, Nisha. So, the Lord prompted me to knock on the door. She opened it with a sad look on her face and I asked her, "What's wrong?" And she told me, "I lost my job."

God pierced my heart with conviction and again, He blessed me to help her in need. Mind you both to these girls are sinners!!!! If they never step in a church or pick up a bible. I'm GLAD to say they saw JESUS in me. And sometimes that really is enough. We must remember we might be the only Jesus they see. It's God who will finish the work.

And sure enough after I helped her with buying her food and giving her money to run back and forth to job search, sure enough, she got a job, and now she is married and have a home, and that's when God, BUST the DOORS WIDE OPEN for me to walk INTO MY BLESSING!!! Praise GOD!!!

Nobody can do you like Jesus. And as Dorinda Clark Cole said in her first cd in "Nobody Like Jesus." I look toward the north, look toward the south, I can't find nobody to help me fight this fight. But I look towards heaven, I look towards Heaven. Mary's little baby, What is His name, y'all? It's Jesus." It's JESUS!!!!

Faith, Belief, Trust, and loving Him equals =Jesus.

And if you're struggling in your faith, belief, and trust in Him. I will pray for you today. Jesus, we come to you at this hour, entering Your Throne of Grace in our time of need to obtain mercy while being along in Your Presence, if we have sinned against You, that we're not aware of, please forgive us. I'm interceding for all who are in need from a touch in you, Jesus. I touch and agree with them by faith and the power of Your Holy Spirit to move on their behalf like never before. There are some who feel their faith has dried up. Others feel because so much has happened to them, they're ready to give up on life. But, Lord, I'm asking you to shower Your Holy Spirit on them right now. Let them touch the hem of Jesus' garment, right now, in Jesus' name. If they have to be like the woman with the issue of blood, they will do anything to get their breakthrough. Strengthen us in our time of weakness. Sustain us in these hard times and bless us to know You and to love You everyday. Jesus, we realize we can't make it without You. Forgive us when we let our pride get in the way. Forgive us when we fret over things that are beyond our control. We want to release our burdens to you, right now, in Jesus' Name. Jesus, heal us, and we are HEALED! Save us, and we are SAVED, for YOU ARE OUR PRAISE! Perform miracles for many this week, Lord. Have Your way, whether it is cancer, a tumor, illnesses, lack of finances, jobless situations, job changing, whatever it is, Lord. I'm pleading as their prayer intercessor. Perform their miracles in Jesus' name.

All power is in Your HANDS! Jesus, we release our worries, our cares, and people in our lives to You. ONLY You know how to work it out for our good. Renew, Restore, and Revive our faith, belief, trust, and love for You and in You. Redeem us, Jesus. Redeem us right now. Jesus, show up and show out for US! We need You, Jesus. Breathe on us, right now, and soothe our doubts and calm our fears. Assure us that everything will be all right and You are in control. And to all us who are struggling after reading this, I pray that they pray unto You and ask You to give them insight of Your Bread, which only comes from Heaven. In Jesus name, I pray, I decree it by faith, it is done. Let Your will not our will be done, Amen and AMEN!!!

Give the Lord praise and may He enter in you hearts today with so much love that only flows deep inside through Him. So much joy that bursts in you that flows deeply in Him. Jesus is all you need and more. Whatever you want, the Lord has it. Whatever you need, it's already there and met because God GOT YOUR BACK! You best believe it. There is nothing to hard for Our God. May He move in your life and perform miracles and don't stop loving Him. He wants to show you more than all you can ask or think. Till next time, my brothers and sisters, be well with Jesus and may He encourage you in your time of need. I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WITH THE LOVE OF JESUS! We're in this together. God is awesome, always remember this and know this NO MATTER WHAT: God is GOD! :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:

Hi Chimere,

Your post is amazing! It spoke to what my small group was studying today - prayer, like pushing in(I loved the acronym PUSH by the way) and receiving by faith. We were challenged by a minister to have focused prayer, intent on intimacy with the Father. We agreed that we would press in over the next few months and grow in our intimacy.

What's more, we had a guest speaker at church this weekend who has the largest evangelical church in the Arabic world. He's in Egypt. Anyway, He said that his church started praying that Christ would manifest Himself in dreams and visions to the Muslim world around them. They began to hear reports of this happening over and over. Then, they began to pray about specific family members and saw miraculous manifestations and salvations! His point was to constantly be before the Lord in prayer and expect to receive miracles!

Thanks for sharing!

Awesome post Chimere! We all need to be reminded of the Fathers love and care for us. Sometimes we forget that very important factor in our relationship and then we forget that he has it all planned out and all the pieces in place. We need only trust that and walk in the way he has set before us! Sometimes easier said than done but if we love him then we must move forward in him and toward him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Thank you, Sister, so much for your encouraging words! I got up this morning with a very heavy heart after a depressing dream and I knew I would read your encouarging words and will be lifted up in spirit and I did! God bless you beyond any imagination! You are a true blessing for us!

Shan wrote:
Hi Chimere,

Your post is amazing! It spoke to what my small group was studying today - prayer, like pushing in(I loved the acronym PUSH by the way) and receiving by faith. We were challenged by a minister to have focused prayer, intent on intimacy with the Father. We agreed that we would press in over the next few months and grow in our intimacy.

What's more, we had a guest speaker at church this weekend who has the largest evangelical church in the Arabic world. He's in Egypt. Anyway, He said that his church started praying that Christ would manifest Himself in dreams and visions to the Muslim world around them. They began to hear reports of this happening over and over. Then, they began to pray about specific family members and saw miraculous manifestations and salvations! His point was to constantly be before the Lord in prayer and expect to receive miracles!

Thanks for sharing!

God bless you, Shan. To God be the Glory!!!! Yes, there is a strong desire in The Holy Spirit, that we must draw closer to Jesus like never before. Yes, this is the point. There is and expectancy. We must have an "I expect God attitude!" That we want Him to move in our lives like never before! And you're welcome! There is no bondage in Jesus, and if there is any bondage, He will set us free so we can continue to grow in Him! I pray that God perform miracles in your life this week! I give thanks to Our Savior, for He is doing a new thing and He wants willing servants to jump on board with Him and with each other for touching and agreeing! :)

Dove-Solutions wrote:
Awesome post Chimere! We all need to be reminded of the Fathers love and care for us. Sometimes we forget that very important factor in our relationship and then we forget that he has it all planned out and all the pieces in place. We need only trust that and walk in the way he has set before us! Sometimes easier said than done but if we love him then we must move forward in him and toward him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Yes, and God bless you, Connie. I sent you a personal message from God. It should be there already. I pray you receive it with God's peace and love. And yes, it's easier said than done, and this is SO true LOL. SMH. Yes, it's easy to forget because we get caught up in our own situations and we miss out what God is saying to us. I know I've fallen victim of that many times lol, but I'm getting by His grace. I pray the message the Lord gave to you witness to your spirit and keep the faith, for God truly wants to bless you!

astra wrote:
Thank you, Sister, so much for your encouraging words! I got up this morning with a very heavy heart after a depressing dream and I knew I would read your encouarging words and will be lifted up in spirit and I did! God bless you beyond any imagination! You are a true blessing for us!

Hey, I give it all to Him, God is sooooooo Good. And you're welcome!!!! God is all up in our business ... God desires us to be blessed by His Mighty Hand. I'm glad the burden has been lifted off you. I know all about carrying heavy burdens, not good for the soul. Whatever you need from the Lord, Astra, God's got it for you. Look deeper for what he wants for you and You will find it! Be encouraged and if there are any more messages the Lord will place on my heart to say, then it shall be done to bless each and every one of you! :)