Baby in my eye?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby in my eye?!

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:12 pm

This has been a strange dream and not sure if it is prophetic or not. A lot of the dream is fuzzy but 2 nights in a row I have had dreams about a baby that I am carrying however it is showing in a strange way. The 1st night the part I remember about the dream is that I went to the Dr. and they did some test and it showed some usual findings. The Dr. told me that he saw a baby but where he saw it was puzzling. He noticed a fetus in my throat during the ultrasound or x-ray that he had took. A few nights later I had a dream that was a bit all over the place but what I remember is that I was in this mall type of place and I was walking around to different stores. As time went on I noticed that my eye was bothering me and I could not figure out what it was. I looked into a mirror and noticed that there was something in the whites of my eye. Something forming and making my eye feel weird. I went to the eye Dr. that was in the mall to have them take a look. The Dr. examined me and told me that they noticed that the thing that was forming in my eye looks like a foot (a baby's foot) and then they diagnosed and told me that a baby was forming in my eye or head. I left in extreme shock. Before all of this I was interested in getting food but then seem to have lost my appetite but I thought about my parents and wanted to give them food so I went to Burger King which was having a special on Big Macs (I know this is a McDonald's item) so I got the special which was a Big Mac with fries and a drink and I got a second Big Mac for .15 cents. Then I remember getting on this Metro train that was located at this mall and I remember boarding and still trying to figure out whats next and how to deal with the news and then the dream ended there for me.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby in my eye?!

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi Spiritdaughter! Though I do not have an actual interpretation for you, I only have some thoughts. Please toss them after praying if they are not a fit for you...

I am wondering if this could be of God birthing within you a new vision of sorts? Something that might be uncommon, or not so typical (how about unique).

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Could you go a little deeper in that thought for me, I am curious?

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 pm

That is a new thing for me to hear. God Birthing...Interesting thought!!!!

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Well, let me use an example to see if I can set a clearer picture of what my thoughts were. Lets say that God placed a 'vision' within my heart to start a ministry for broken/battered women. Meaning, my heart would be carrying this burden or vision for specific women that needed the Lord at a very low point in their lives. This would be something that I would be VERY passionate about, if it was a vision that the Lord gave to me. But nothing comes to pass overnight. A vision first starts as a seed, or a thought. Just a woman who gives birth to a child, must carry this thing around for a while...nurturing this while it grows to a full term child, so does the vision of the Lord. In order for this 'vision' to come to full term there may be many things that need to take place to bring it to the birthing stage. Plenty of preparations are in order to birth the burden of the Lord. Just as a mother needs proper nutrition, for the baby to grow, so does the Lords vision (the passion put into ones heart from the Lord). Spiritual nutrition could be anything from a strong foundation within ones local church, and plenty of time in the Word/Worship/Prayer. Lets say I am totally ready spiritually for this ministry the Lord has given to me, but now we need the funds to operate such a ministry. There is a natural and a spiritual part to all of this. Pregnancy is full of struggles and uncomforts, but its all worth it once we get the end result...the thing we have so desired for so long. Its also true with the birthing of the Lords vision within us...it doesn't come without struggles and uncomfortable happenings. But, all of things will fall into place when the baby/vision is full term, in God's perfect timing. All the labor pains fade, after we hold the desired thing has been given to us.

With all of this being said, is there anything that you feel super passionate about, feeling that you are destined to be involved in?? Is there a burden for a certain type of people to reach for the Lord? Maybe even something thats not a common ministry, or a common calling...something totally unique? Maybe its not a ministry, maybe its a unique desire that God has placed within your heart. Does anything come to mind?? If so, please be encouraged not to cast this dream aside! Remember, a vision/baby starts out as a seed and eventually grows full term as we tend to it, and protect it. These were my thoughts...not an actual interpretation. Please pray on everything I posted, and if anything doesn't seem to fit...please just toss it aside. I hope this somehow blesses or encourages you.... Bless You

Last edited by Daisy on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Well there are so many burdens on my heart. One is that my church would reach out more to the inner city as well as have a ministry that would be mostly for the black community. Also I have a passion to see my church wanting to do more with discipleship within the church. I am not sure what I want to do but I do have a strong desire to be apart of something big, a ministry that would reach so many lost people. A ministry that would bring people of all races together.

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:05 pm

I added a few more things to my posting above...

That is a beautiful hearts desire!!! I will pray that the Lord will continue to lead you and guide you to the right people to connect with to bring this to pass~as I know this is His hearts desire as well!!! praying

Habakkuk 2:3
For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritdaughter77 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks this is good and love the verse. That was something I needed to hear at this time. Thank you! Please pray for me about this and that maybe God will show me a vision through my dreams. Pray that he will make things clear for me. Thank you again for your thoughts!

Spiritdaughter77

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

O praise God! So happy to help. I will totally be praying for you! Don't worry, God will reveal this to you in the right timing. I believe He will also bless you with open doors of opportunities! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top