Moon, scrolls and music...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moon, scrolls and music...

Post by globalhealth4 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:12 pm

So, from what I can recall this is the first dream of this kind I have ever had.

I was meeting a group of people on a hill top at night, my feelings of meeting them weren't bad, but I cannot recall why I was meeting them. As I was walking to the destination, I noticed it was nightfall and there was a full moon. I began to stare at the moon and all of a sudden it began to play music.

Music I cannot really describe, but once it began to play I immediately thought to myself, OMG! I believe those are trumpets sounding..Jesus is coming! But wait, I thought it would be louder, and why does it sound so scary?

Now, this music sounded like it had harps and running water and other instruaments i cant describe. but as the music played i noticed that the moon had a book inside it that looked really old and ancient and was opened evenly. Split down the middle and looked to be inside what looked like old ancient scroll writings. I couldn't interpret the language at all! But on the left side of the book looking up towards it, a piece of paper was hanging down which seemed to half blank and half full of writing.

This music to me personally now hearing it in my head, I have NEVER HEARD it before and if it had a title, it would be----time is up?, no more time?, time is running out?, He is close? something of the sort.

Let me know your thoughts!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top