Message from God

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Message from God

Post by Den on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:55 am

In my dream, I had heard Benny Hinn saying that there is a message of God for the men and it is a secret, only if the man desire to tell the woman it's ok.

I was on stage somewhere with a group of people in front of a croud of people, I'm the one in charge.
I told everyone my message and also, I ask other people in the group to say what they had from God.
We had songs in bettewn, I was directing wich songs to sing.

Thank you to interprete my dream,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Message from God

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:08 am

If the message you spoke and the words the people spoke are backed up by the bible then it is highly possibly that it is a message from God. Do you remember what was said? Did you write down the words you spoke and the words other persons in the congregation spoke when you woke up? If not and you remember the words that were spoken I suggest you write it down in a journal and pray about it.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:34 pm

butterfly wrote:If the message you spoke and the words the people spoke are backed up by the bible then it is highly possibly that it is a message from God. Do you remember what was said? Did you write down the words you spoke and the words other persons in the congregation spoke when you woke up? If not and you remember the words that were spoken I suggest you write it down in a journal and pray about it.

Sorry I was not clear with this: the message I had gave in my dream was just repeating what Benny Hinn had said in the dream, I did not know what he was talking about, or what the secret was.
I do not remember what the other persons said, I just know they gave a message from God and also we were singing Gospel songs.

God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:41 pm

Do you feel an obligation to let people know about what's really important to God? I wonder if you're called to be God's messenger and reveal some "hidden/secretive" things to groups of people and be in charge of them (ie:leadership position)?
please pray on what i've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:04 pm

Desiree (Starpop) wrote:Do you feel an obligation to let people know about what's really important to God? I wonder if you're called to be God's messenger and reveal some "hidden/secretive" things to groups of people and be in charge of them (ie:leadership position)?
please pray on what i've said
desiree

Thank you
God bless,
Den

Reading this over and over again, I'm thinking It's exactly the way I felt when I was reading the book of John about John the Baptist, the Messenger of God, I wanted to feel the same passion and be God's messenger. I remember before in church someone prophesy to me saying I will proclaim the Oracles of God. Verry interesting all this.

Last edited by Den on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:42 pm

Den, One of the Lord's promises is "delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Once the desires of the heart are spoken, they are no longer a secret. But to take pleasure in the Lord first. flower Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:45 am

You're welcome Den!
God bless you too!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile