Driving with a remote control

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Driving with a remote control

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Hi everyone.

I had a dream that I was in the passenger's seat of my little cousin's car (he's in his mid-twenties IRL). When he got in he put his seat all the way back, so far back he couldn't reach the steering wheel. I started wondering how he would reach and then we started moving backwards to get out of the parking space we were in. I grabbed the wheel because I thought we were rolling accidentally, then I noticed he was steering with a remote control (okay, that's weird!! LOL). I was surprised by that because I couldn't understand how he could maintain control of the car in sudden situations that might occur, like needing to turn quickly, etc. I told him I should call our uncle to let him know about the remote control (it's almost like I wanted to see if my uncle too had a remote control for his car scratching chin ) IRL both my cousin and uncle are into cars. My overall emotion was calmness. I wasn't worried about him driving with the remote or about my safety.

Thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Driving with a remote control

Post by Deborah on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Is there some leadership in your life (like a pastor) that seems to be having a hands-off approach and you'd prefer or at least you're used to him/her being more closely involved?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Hi Deborah. No, I can't say I know of anyone that is having a hands off approach. I feel that my cousin and uncle are symbolic though because I had a dream a few weeks ago where they were interchanged in my dream; first I was talking to my cousin, then the next thing I knew he was my uncle, but it didn't seem to phase me in the dream. Hmmm, I'll keep praying about it.

Thanks for your input!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Hello, tbsmilesbig -

Since you feel that your cousin/uncle maybe be symbollic, looking at the other actions in the dream may help you identify who the dream is really about.

Anyone you know of where you've felt similar about them as you did your cousin? Like, at first you didn't think they'd be able to handle something in their life. I know, that's a bit vague, but your response to this person might help: Once things got moving, your initial response was to react out of panic and take control.

If this fits anything you know, I think the purpose of the dream is to show you that things are actually under control. To me, a remote control would be a distant, or not-in-direct-contract, influence of a situation. It could be something in the natural that you just don't know about, or maybe it's a representation of the Lord's hand in a situation. I think you'll find out what it is that's got things under control, though, as the remote was brought to your attention in the dream.

These are just my thoughts, of course. They may or may not fit!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:39 am

Thanks, Mark. I'm pondering on your input. I'll let you know what surfaces! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top