Prayers for my baby Cloe

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Prayers for my baby Cloe

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Deborah,

That was so cute. Yes they do start acting like humans....Oh wait mine is one.....LOL

Lola,

Thanks for the prayers, I appreciate that.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 pm

Cloe had a good day today. We took her grandma's. She seemed to perk up and move about a bit today. We aren't out of the woods....but she seemed to feel better today. Keep praying for her. Thanks so much you guys, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:19 pm

So glad to hear improvements are coming. I think of that scripture, first the stalk comes, then the corn, then the harvest! Sometimes God works in a progressive healing...but sometimes it happens suddenly. Continuing to believe for complete 100% manifested healing to come very soon. Whatever way it comes Lord we receive it now in Jesus name.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Amen and Amen!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:22 am

Hey all,

An update on Cloe. This is the first time I have been on all weekend. My baby Chloe is still very sick. We are feeding her by hand now and she is not able to use her litter box so she has to use a puppy pad now but other than that we are making it just fine. I am still believing in a miracle for her. I just hope that if the Lord decides it is her time to go, then she will go peacefully in her sleep. Thanks so much for all the prayers.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

I will be continuing to believe with you. Im so sorry Connie, and am hoping for a praise report soon.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 pm

Still praying....

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:25 pm

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that Chloe went home to be with Jesus today. She is the sweetest kitty and we will miss her so much. I thank the Lord for her presence in our lives....she showed us the Fathers love, she was a missionary of his unconditional love in our lives.

crying crying crying crying crying

I just can't seem to quit crying.....the tears just keep coming down. We had her since she was 8 weeks old and she died today just one month shy of her 12th birthday. I take comfort knowing she is with the Lord having fun and knowing how much she was loved by us.

Thanks to all who have prayed for her....we (hubby and I) appreciate it so much.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm

i\\'m sorry Im so sorry Connie! Words cant say how sad I am for your loss. I pray that God would comfort you in this time. crying

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Thanks Daisy.....we are both exhausted. I will be sleeping early tonight. We are emotionally spent today but tomorrow will be a better day.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:35 pm

Oh wow...did she go in her sleep?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:25 pm

crying So sorry to hear about your little darling. crying

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:24 pm

We put her down after the vet recommended it. Hardest thing we ever had to do. She was in severe pain....poor thing. We felt so bad for her and so guilty at the same time. We just could not watch her suffer anymore.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Off to bed I am totally tired....God bless all and thanks for your support.

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top