A man wearing a white space suit~a chemical burning through this and through his skin!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A man wearing a white space suit~a chemical burning through this and through his skin!!!

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:20 am

The beginning of this dream was about the leaders/possible restructure of the my church. This is the final scene in this dream:

There was this space ship thing that the government owned. It was white, and weirdly shaped, like nothing I have ever seen. It was next to a subway, or a train station of sorts. Me and some others were trying to escape. One guy was foolish and impatient, tried to escape too soon and the government employee sprayed them with this chemical that burned through his skin! I also just remembered that he was wearing a white sort of space suit, the chemical burned through this and his skin!!! I was trying to figure a safe way to get into this machine safely and unnoticed to get free.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top