Husband stunk by something

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Husband stunk by something

Post by rachandben on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:49 pm

It started that I am in my office and my husband and I are arguing, don’t know about what. Then my husband tells me “I am going to start beating you”. In my head, I want to say, “if you beat me I will leave” but I don’t say it. I just walk out of my office to go out. When I am about at the front door, he stands on the way trying to keep me from going out, and then he says something ugly to our 4-year-old son about me. I tell him “that’s what you are teaching him”. (In real life my husband would never try to hit me).
Next, I don’t know what happened, my husband is now at work, my sister is in our house and we are watching tv. Then my husband calls from work, my sister picks up the phone because apparently I am still not talking to him. She has the phone on speaker. my husband tells her that he just got stunk by something and now he is feeling so cold, it’s like it’s raining on him. Then I take the phone from my sister's hand and I ask him, “Where are you right now”? He tries to give me the address but I can only hear the first two numbers 68 and I can’t hear what he is saying next. I can hear in his voice that he isn’t feeling well. Someone else takes the phone from him and tries to give me the address but again, I can only hear the first two numbers, 68. He tries to give me direction and I tell, him "just give me the address and I will mapquest it”. He is talking and I can’t hear, I keep saying “hello, hello” and nobody is talking back to me. I can hear one lady in the background saying, “He left his bag here". Then I woke up very shaky.
Any insight?

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Husband stunk by something

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:52 am

--------

Last edited by butterfly on Mon May 04, 2009 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:43 am

Thanks butterfly, You a big help.
I love Joyce Meyer, I listen to her almost everyday.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top