Answering my phone before it rang...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Answering my phone before it rang...

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:57 pm

I dreamt that I was holding my phone in my hand and somehow knew my father-in-law was about to call me. I could hear him dialing the number on the other end as I was staring at my phone. I thought to myself that I could wait and let it ring, but since I knew he was already calling me I went ahead and answered it. I guess I said "hello" and I heard him say something, but not sure what, I just recognized his voice.

I think this is the Lord showing me that I know His voice when I hear it, but am seeking more about the thought I had of waiting for it to ring, but deciding to answer it since I knew he was calling.

Scratch Chin

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Answering my phone before it rang...

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:23 pm

I agree with your thoughts blessed1, but I also think in addition to that its possible also that the Lord may start showing you even more of the prophetic realm as well, giving you discernment about things before they actually happen. Be on the look out for God to confirm these things in the days ahead. Just some thoughts...please pray on them.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:44 pm

I agree with Daisy wholeheartedly!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:39 pm

Thank you both!!

Daisy, you just put into words what I felt in my spirit about this dream, so this is confirmation for me! He has been showing me a lot of things in the prophetic realm for a while now, some which have already come to pass. I am definitely staying on the lookout! praiseGod

Thanks again! Flower Power

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:54 am

:praiseg-d:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top