2 perfume dreams in the same week

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 perfume dreams in the same week

Post by rachel07 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:02 pm

The firstdream was I was in this big rich home and there were perfume bottles on a shelf And the y were as big as a basketball. Somme were full some were half empty... but icouldnt make up my mind which one I wanted so I wanted to smell like. So I chose the one every young women wanted...

Second dream

In this dream I was in a pharmacy where I was looking at all this makeup onsale.... and I got excited Cuz I found perfume that I really like in real life on sale.... but than I tried to grab it and got distracted becuz a young man came my way on my left side... then I went to grab it again and there was like men's cologne in my way so I had to sort thru that to find my perfume I wanted... then again I almost grabbed the right perfume and more young men came my way... and it was like it was to hard to get what I wanted... all the men's cologne randomly piled up on my perfume and I. Couldn't find what I was looking for.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 perfume dreams in the same week

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:43 pm

Hi rachel07. This is just a thought I had, so please disregard if it doesn't make sense to you or fit in with your life.

In regards to your second dream, do you feel distracted at all IRL? Do you feel that something is drawing your attention away from other tasks you're trying to accomplish?

Blessings!

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:58 pm

Yea lately a lot of things have been distracting me... really anything does... I feel like I haven't beenon track with God.

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:44 am

I'm praying the Lord would give you comfort and peace of mind!! I know what it feels like to be distracted!

Blessings to you, rachel07!! wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top