adopting a boy whose provision was among black snakes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

adopting a boy whose provision was among black snakes

Post by Deborah on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:22 am

Last night I had a very strange dream:
My husband and I had adopted a young boy. I'd say he was about 10 years old. He had to go somewhere by himself and be evaluated to see if we were fit parents. I got a phone call from the psychologist, she said we were doing a "most excellent" job, so she was going to put him on a bus and send him home. Later the bus (a large commercial bus, not a school bus) pulled into our yard, our son was on it, he seemed really happy to be home.
He told us he had been home a day earlier, but it was the Fourth of July and no one was home and the house was locked. A young man we know (who is my biological son's friend irl) had helped him try to get into the house, but they were both unable. I asked my adopted son where he had spent the night, what he had found to eat. This is where things got really weird.
"This is my place of provision," he said. He showed me an ocean. On top of the water were pieces of beautiful ripe fruit. I looked closer and enormous black snakes were around the food. I was extremely scared and fearful my son might have gotten hurt by those snakes. I woke up and it took a long time to shake off the fear I felt.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: adopting a boy whose provision was among black snakes

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:25 am

Hello, Deborah -

Just my thoughts on this one: I wonder if the adopted boy represents someone you've been caring for spiritually...like through prayer or encouraging words. If so, you're doing excellent work in ministering to him or her.

I also wonder if this person has two aspects to their life - the fruitful, spiritual side...like who they are and who they are around in church - and then the worldly dangers, represented by the snakes. Maybe an unbelieving family or friends.

Perhaps you were shown this to better pray for this person.

Of course, if this doesn't fit, please toss it!
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:14 am

Yes Mark, I think you're right. I think this is a call to pray for a young man who did stay with us for awhile when he was 13 and having troubles at home. I think evil may be trying to destroy him and his fruit. He stayed with us 10 years ago, maybe that's why he was 10 in the dream...

Thanks for stopping by.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top