Please help!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help!

Post by yyoung09 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello!

I had a dream this morning that have me thinking.

In real life, I just became a new member in a church that I like very much.

Well in my dream, I saw that I was in a building or templo. it was white and had many pillars in it. I did not see any people in it, but I was greeted by my new pastor, and he gave me a white envelop. And I notice that he also gave a other few people. then I looked inside the envelop, and there it was a white card that somehow, I knew he had made it himself. when I opened it was one of those pop up cards.(he made it). in the up- left side there was a pink heart and in it there was written one of the encoregement and bible message that he twitters. Then I notice that on the right side on the top there was a a shape like a triangle . I could see the fold on the triangle; I noticed that and I took a very good look at it , and somehow I knew it was a triangle. Also when the the pastor was handing me the envelop , I sensed that he was humbled, I sensed the same personality that when he preached. and I woke up with that strong feeling.

In real life, I have been wondering and asking God if this is where I need to be.

could you please help with this interpretation. I will keep praying .

God bless you!

Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Greetings, Yasmin -

In real life, you say that you're questioning if this is where you need to be. I believe that the dream is confirming that this is the place for you! In the dream, you were given a personal, heartfelt welcome in the homemade greeting card.

I believe that the pastor represents the Lord, here.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:38 am

Ditto that thought Mark. Agree totally.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:21 pm

I'm not an interpreter, but also agree with the others here. Also I think a tirangle can represent the Father-Son-Holy Spirit and that is in the upper right corner - that's hopefully the cornerstone of this new church!

I think also of the scripture in Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 regarding the triangle shape. It speaks of the importance of relationship and the Lord being in the center of our relationships (church relationships, friends, family, etc...triangle is self, other people, and The Lord)

Eccl 4:9-12
"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?
Though one may be overpowered by the strongman, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yyoung09 on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:27 pm

Hello!
Thank you all very much for your help! I agree with you all. I felt it in my spirit that this is a confirmation from the Lord! I am so amazed at how God answer prayers even the silent ones! Glory and Honor be to You Lord! I love you!
Thank You ! and may God Bless You all!

Yasmin

yyoung09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum