My Church and Leadership

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Church and Leadership

Post by ispeaktheword on Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:35 pm

Hi Everyone:

Dream:

I was being driven to church in a van or bus. My husband was driving. I'm looking out the window and see Evangalist B and Evangelist S from my church on another van/bus but they were going in the opposite direction. We all saw each other through the windows and waved. I wondered why they were at the church so late. It was 10:45pm. Then I realized they were on the committee to plan something for Pastors Birthday.

Now I'm in the church and I said hello to the Pastors wife. I was thirsty, so I grabbed a plastic cup. Then I lost the plastic cup. Pastors wife started talking to me about making more T-shirts for the church, I said ok (irl I print t-shirts for the church). I remember walking around with Evangalist S's black sandal, eventually I dropped it (irl she has a religious spirit).

I started to look for a cup and found one, it looked kind of used but I was thirsty. I grabbed it and tried to find the water bubbler. I looked in the Pastors wife's office, nothing in there. I looked somewhere else, nothing in there. In this other room, Deacon L was leaving. Deacon B was sitting in the corner looking very aggravated. Minister J was mad she had to stay for a meeting. She said, she came tonight but will not be there tomorrow night for the next meeting. I saw the water bubbler but it had this bright orange thing with tassels on the nozzle. I kept trying to pull it back so that the orange tassels wouldn't get in my water. I never got any water. EOD

FYI: everyone one I named is a Leader in my church including my husband and I. Wondering if there is a message here or just a soulish dream..

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: My Church and Leadership

Post by Shan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm

Hi, Ispeaktheword,

I just have some thougths about the cup and the water cooler you couldn't find. Are you being refreshed at your current church? You finding a used/dirty cup but using it anyway could mean that you are willing to take anything you can get in order to get fed. Could there be something hindering you (orange tassels) from being refreshed? Orange can mean perseverence if you had positive feelings or strong-willed if negative. These are just thoughts and not an interpretation.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Hi Shan,

Thanks for responding to my dream. I thought the same thing about the cup. Lately I have been feeling like I'm not able to receive and I know why. I'm receiving more teaching from an Apologetics class that I'm taking and starting to realize that some of the teaching coming from the pulpit is incorrect.

Windows are usually prophetic for me. Seeing that my husband and I were on a different van/bus from the other leaders and we were going in different directions, I'm wondering if the Lord is saying something.

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:53 am

You're welcome! I am in the same boat about incorrect messages from the pulpit. Had to sit through a six week series of incorrect teaching. I asked the Lord what to do when I hear these things as He hasn't told me to leave my church. All He said was, "I love my son." It was almost as if He recognized that some of the teaching was not Biblical, but His grace was sufficient in these matters. I wasn't to dismiss the error, but wasn't to be condemning either.

Blessings to you,
Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:15 am

Hi Shan,

Thanks for the encouragement. I have not been given the ok to leave either. I will continue to pray for my Leader and wait on the Lord. Thanks for sharing and being transparent.

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:43 am

Windows usually show a foretelling for me or something revealed to me. I pray that helps. Wish I could be of more help on this one but I think Shan has given some good insight.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:48 pm

Thank you Connie!

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down