Dream~Dejavu!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream~Dejavu!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 pm

Ok I had this dream. But even in the dream, I felt that I had this dream before in the past...but I didn't recognize this with my natural mind in my waking life...only my sub-concious!!! Weird!! I have never had this experience before! I felt in the dream that the first time I dreamed it, I didn't make the right decisions in the dream...but that I was getting a second chance!!!! what

I had a dream that I was coaxed to come to a meeting. It was in a beautiful Office/Dept store of sorts. I walked up the stairs that were sort of winding upwards. Everything was lavish, and rich looking. When coming to the meeting, it was laid before me all the things that I desired that would be given to me (money, fame, beautiful clothing, etc). In return, all I had to do was make the commitment for how long I was going to promise to go to this place for. I guess the last time I dreamed this I decided to go, and leave my family behind (yet my waking mind doesn't remember this dream...it was like I knew I was dreaming). This time I was sitting at a table, and the man was sitting across from me trying to get me to pick my commitment date. All the dates kept changing...like a computer was generating these numbers/dates quickly. I looked at the shortest date possible as the numbers were flashing before me, and I stopped the flashing of numbers by putting my pen upon the commitment date I wanted. The date was not long...but then I remembered I needed to pick my son up from school. I told them I was no longer wanting the life that they were willing to give to me...that my life with my family was much too important to leave behind...even for a short time! They tried not to let me leave, compromising that I could go get my son and bring him along. I declined, and left the meeting...feeling like I made the right decision.

End of dream...Any thoughts helpful...Thanks!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream~Dejavu!!

Post by astra on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 pm

Hi Daisy,
just my thoughts, but it sounds like someone is trying to get your spiritual walk (your spiritual, true family) get compromised by distracting you with all that "glitter" of life lice false "treasures" that so many fleshly people are running after - money, fame etc., that really does not mean much at all.
Matthew 6:19,20: ""Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal."
The man in the room was definitely an evil spirit trying to deceive you, but you made the right choice.

Again, just my thoughts. God bless!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

Thanks astra for stopping by. Im not sure if it totally fits with the spiritual walk part only b/c I feel stronger spiritually now than ever. I feel like I am growing in my relationship with the Lord, and in all aspects of what He has for me in my waking life. It is possible though that I could be dreaming this for someone else that I know to pray for them. IRL I am not a materialistic person by any means. Dont get me wrong I like nice things and stuff, but they dont define me like they do some people. We did make the decision for me to stay home and not work while my kids are young, so that I could be home with them. I would rather sacrifice irl to be with my family, even if it means I wont have as much as some of the people around me have. It really is more important for me to be home with them. The area in which I live in is quite a wealthy county, so it wouldn't surprise me if this could def be for someone close to me. I am also not a 'fame' type of person either, I don't like to have attention drawn to me at all. Maybe that would be a flag for who this could be for. Thank you so much for your thoughts and comments, they def have brought some insight to me on this dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:17 am

Hi Daisy,

this is exactly what I got from your dream. The evil man was trying to get you interested in all these things, but you DID NOT TAKE HIS BAIT! What you said in your last post is the impression that I got from your response to the man - I AM CHOOSING MY FAMILY INSTEAD!

The dates choices he was showing you on his computer to me sounded like he was trying to see how far he can push you, but he ended up with nothing as you were not willing to commit to them at all. Praise God!!

Again, just my thoughts :-) God bless!!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:47 am

I think of temptation here. Just like Jesus was tempted by the devil with all the things of the world. If he would kneel before him....this is exactly what I see here. If you will commit to him (the temptation of satan) he will give you all this. The Lord is showing you in advance.

Hope this helps for discernment.

dove

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:34 am

Just my two cents here--I too made the decision to be a stay-at-home mom and later also decided to homeschool for 12 years--but there were more than a few times I was tempted to not stay by that decision. I was surprised I'd be tempted to do anything else because my conviction was so firm to stay home, but the temptation did come, so I wouldn't be surprised if this dream were a warning to you.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 am

Deborah wrote:Just my two cents here--I too made the decision to be a stay-at-home mom and later also decided to homeschool for 12 years--but there were more than a few times I was tempted to not stay by that decision. I was surprised I'd be tempted to do anything else because my conviction was so firm to stay home, but the temptation did come, so I wouldn't be surprised if this dream were a warning to you.

Meaning, as if an opportunity would present itself soon? Very interesting. I will def keep you guys updated as this one manifests.

Thanks to everyone for your comments!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariakitty on Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Dove-Solutions wrote:I think of temptation here. Just like Jesus was tempted by the devil with all the things of the world. If he would kneel before him....this is exactly what I see here. If you will commit to him (the temptation of satan) he will give you all this. The Lord is showing you in advance.

Hope this helps for discernment.

dove

I agree with Dove-Solutions on the meaning. I also wanted to add that I've experienced that "de-ja-vu" thing in dreams before, and also a dream within a dream, and I can say that both are ways that the Lord "frames" a specific thing to get your attention; like how sometimes during the day something will happen that triggers your memory to even remember what you dreamt; He uses those same devices in dreams to help us to rememeber, and to take notice of things.

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top