Nosebleeds

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nosebleeds

Post by Shan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Anyone know what nosebleeds mean? I had a dream that I was back in high school and was unprepared for a test. I failed the test and then got a nosebleed. This is the first time when I dreamt of taking a test that I failed.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with not being able to help a client of mine (10 yr old boy.) The other day I was feeling like I should have been able to do more to help him and his mother. I felt like a failure:(

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nosebleeds

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:09 pm

um the bak2 skool theme can be a commen one,,i think the feeling of being unprepared 4 da test , then failing is reprentitive of sumthing in ur life at present,, the nosebleeds kood represent stress ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,um wipe, .............. D,,,aka adrian monk, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:34 pm

I totally agree with D's thoughts...the dream does seem to fit into the context of things in your waking life.

Another thought that came to me, if I had a nosebleed..it may be a little embarrassing too. Did you feel embarrassed when it started bleeding?

Just my thoughts, not an interp.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Thanks guys for the input:)

Daisy,
No, I didn't feel embarrassed. I was more worried than anything because that (nosebleed) had never happened before. People were rushing to help/assist me. I remember someone gave me a Kleenex and then I held my head back since that's what I had seen others do. I don't remember the problem resolving.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

I could be wrong, but the recurring theme seems to be trauma: nosebleeds can be caused by physical trauma (like being punched in the nose), failing a test is an emotionally traumatic experience, feeling like you failed the little boy and his mom is also traumatic.

I am only just learning in the spirit how to heal from traumatic events myself. Dealing with unforgiveness, physical pain and shame is all well and good but I could never quite understand why some issues I thought I had dealt with kept popping up. The fact is, there's something to a traumatic event leaving its imprint on you that only the Holy Spirit can erase. Like I said, I'm just learning how this all works...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Hmmm...

You bring up a good point about the physical trauma. There is a health issue in my life that makes me feel a little out of control. I don't dwell on it because I've prayed and believe for my healing, but the issue is not completely resolved. Have to go to a doctor in March.

Thanks for the input!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:29 pm

hmmmmmmm,,,kood ur health issure be related 2 an emotional issue, ,,maybe u feel like uve failed sumwer an thats causing the nosebleeds,ie; ur med cond,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Well, in the dream they didn't seem to have anything to do with one another. But irl, maybe. A few months ago I had a siezure. Several different doctors have had differing opinions so there has been no resolution. I asked the Lord for insight into what could have caused it. Thinking low blood sugar.I did have a dream where a doctor said that the cause was curviture of the spine, which I don't have. My grandmother did. Don't know if this was Satan's tactic or not to cause fear, but I know I don't have any curvature of the spine. Spine is perfectly normal.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Shan wrote:I remember someone gave me a Kleenex and then I held my head back since that's what I had seen others do. I don't remember the problem resolving.

Hi, Shan -

I don't have anything different to say than anyone else as far as the nosebleed itself. However, the treatment was interesting to me. As a child, I used to get them all the time, to the point where I eventually had to have a doctor take care of it. I learned that tipping your head back is actually what you don't want to do when you have one, as that can lead to nausea from blood entering the stomach.

Just wanted to throw out the idea that someone's help may actually not be the right way to go about an issue, though they probably mean well.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 pm

I note no one has mentioned that noses can be about discernment/understanding.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:41 am

Could this be a generational thing? Just a thought since your brought up your grandma.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:44 am

Thank you all for responding. You've given me a lot to pray about. I'll update when I have understanding.

Shan

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:49 am

I read somewhere that artificial sweeteners can cause seizures. Is this something you've considered? My dog had two seizures and then I changed his diet and he's been seizure-free for 2 years. Just a thought from a non-doctor...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:05 am

Hi Deborah,

No,I don't use any artificial sweetners. I really believe it may be due to eating at the wrong time (sometimes wait until late afternoon to eat anything of substance because I don't get hungry until then) and eating the wrong things. My mom was telling me a story about one of her friends who had a seizure due to low blood sugar. She described the symptoms and it really resonated with me. But as I said, several (three) doctors have had differing opinions, some of which said I will probably never know. That is not acceptable to me. When I went to the neurologist he put me on medication. Two days before my appt. I had a dream where someone who also had a seizure said, "He's going to put you on medication." So I knew this would happen and am seeking a second opinion from another neurologist. If you feel led, would you pray for a correct diagnosis and that I wouldn't be on meds? I REALLY do not want to be on med's. Thank you for your concern:)

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:52 am

praying I am praying for you shan, please keep us posted on your health! I am believing God is going to show up mightily for you!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 am

Shan wrote:Hi Deborah,

No,I don't use any artificial sweetners. I really believe it may be due to eating at the wrong time (sometimes wait until late afternoon to eat anything of substance because I don't get hungry until then) and eating the wrong things. My mom was telling me a story about one of her friends who had a seizure due to low blood sugar. She described the symptoms and it really resonated with me. But as I said, several (three) doctors have had differing opinions, some of which said I will probably never know. That is not acceptable to me. When I went to the neurologist he put me on medication. Two days before my appt. I had a dream where someone who also had a seizure said, "He's going to put you on medication." So I knew this would happen and am seeking a second opinion from another neurologist. If you feel led, would you pray for a correct diagnosis and that I wouldn't be on meds? I REALLY do not want to be on med's. Thank you for your concern:)
Sure! Jesus, thank you for all the times you have brought healing to us. Thank you for knowing our every move, every hair on our heads even. Jesus, heal Shan of these seizures. Show her what's causing them. Give her abundant wisdom so she'll know what to eat, when to eat it and be able to stay off her medication. Amen.
As I was typing this prayer I remembered the testimony of a friend of a friend of mine who had a dream she had a brain tumor. In the dream she saw exactly where the tumor was and how big it was. Her doctor scoffed but agreed to give her a scan just to calm the "neurotic" woman who wasn't having any symptoms of a tumor. Well, the tumor was just where the dream said it was and the same size, small enough so surgery fixed the problem. My point? It pays to listen closely to Dr. Jesus! He's a better physician than any human doctor! MDs, with all respect, are just PRACTICING medicine, afterall!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:56 am

Thank you so much Daisy! I'll keep you posted!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

really dbsta thats jus orsome,, i guess spankings 4 da dtr, ,,oh an yes they practice an still take ur muni wen ther wrong,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:45 pm

laugh Yeah, that's right, D!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:05 pm

Shan wrote:Thank you so much Daisy! I'll keep you posted!
Anytime Shan! Thanks for keeping me posted too!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top