edible passport

View previous topic View next topic Go down

edible passport

Post by Deborah on Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 am

Last night I dreamed my passport was a white disk with gold lettering on it. I ate it, it was sweet. The idea was I could go through customs and the authorities only needed to bar scan my stomach (please don't lecture me about the mark of the beast; I wouldn't take the mark irl) and get all the info they needed plus the gold would be beneficial to my health.
Then I was visiting a pastor friend of mine. Her new church had a white picket fence around it, but she wanted a gate in the corner of her fence that was made of glass so people could see in. I told her that was no problem; I had a fence just like it (I don't irl). She introduced me to a friend of her's who was in ministry, a beautiful African American lady. This friend asked me if I had gone to law school yet because she could really use me. I told her no, but I had written three books.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: edible passport

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:37 am

grt drm ther debo, ,,,reminds me of that scrip of the proph eatg the scroll it was sweet 2,,sounds ur able 2 travel wivout restriction, ,,the fence is intarestg ,,a boundry, but also transparent, perhaps u gonna help sumone in that area of ther life, looks likea 2 be lookin at law skool ,,i see no objection 2 that,, altho im seldom over ruled, ,,,,,, D,,, took da bar at louiseyanna ur honour, lol!

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

I had that same thought about the sweet scroll, D! lol!

As far as law school, I'm not sure I want to go there anymore--I contemplated it one time though. My niece got the same undergrad degree as I have, went on to law school and graduated at the top of her class. She makes tons of money, but I don't think she is very happy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:01 pm

ok,,,,,,,,,,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile