Possible Manifestation: Dogs and Russian Lady

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestation: Dogs and Russian Lady

Post by Paul RT on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:44 am

There were a large group of police dogs which were kept in a prison cell. Amongst them were kept the dog of someone else as a favour. All these dogs got on well together. I was following an open top red car (a VW?). In it was the owner of this dog, and it was in her car. The dog jumped out of the car and latched its jaws onto my chest, but this didnít hurt me and I wasnít afraid of it.
I visited an older woman who regularly had graffiti left on her property. I was helping her by cutting up some timber for her to burn in her fire. This woman was of Russian descent. (This could have been my mother-in-law)

Last edited by Paul RT on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Potential manifestation)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestation: Dogs and Russian Lady

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:20 pm

thinking

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:59 pm

The dogs in the prison cell probably represent the work in prisons that I thought I was to pursue in late 08/early 09, which I now know, wasnít what God wanted.
The woman in the red car could have represent temptation, and her dog latching onto my chest without any pain or fears could represent my resisting of this temptation.
The second part was me helping out my mother-in-law.
All these illustrations could have symbolized distractions from the ministry that God is asking me to take on (possibly Eldership in my church)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 pm

I now believe that this dream was about a woman I had helped to join the same organisation as me (the "favour").
This company had a pretty aggressive management culture (represented by the "dogs in prison").
This woman then applied for the same management position as me and won it, and I was disappointed with this decision (represented by me being in a car "following").
I now believe that this was God leading me out of the organisation, which is now having some major performance problems, high staff turnover, retrenchments and likely loss of contracts.
The management culture there is still dominated by aggressive and controlling management.
The cutting up and burning of the wood for a "Russian"could represent the separation and leaving behind of a "foreign"environment to me.

I'd value other opinions on this interpretation. Does it sound right?

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top