Swimming across a lake/ocean

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swimming across a lake/ocean

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:53 pm

1. I was back at school - I got picked up by my Dad but I drove the car instead. He sat in the passanger seat. I was driving irratically - I couldn't stay on the road.

2. I had swam across a large lake/ocean at night with a group of people. When I got to the shore my dad was waiting and he was mad. He thought it was dangerous - I tried to explain it wasn't. Also my brother had hired a plane - it was going to cost $600. Then we were walking on the beach and my mum went ahead and was posing for photos we were taking.

Could these be related? I'm aware my earthly dad could represent my spiritual dad. In both dreams I'm doing something dangerous, but IRL there's nothing I'm doing that seems dangerous... At least not that I know.. Any thoughts? Thanks :)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Swimming across a lake/ocean

Post by Mariakitty on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:58 pm

Hi Lionheartedgirl,
I'm not an interpreter but will share my thoughts.
First dream seems to imply that there's an area of your life where you seem to have control over it, but something's amiss, but the Lord, your Heavenly Father is with you, and He's permitting this for a reason, maybe to learn to rely on Him in an area that you're trying to control, etc...

The second dream may be part warning dream; are you involved in any relationships or group activity, (could be a bible study or some other area of study or activity), that is taking you into deep water, darkness, etc, even though it may seem safe or innocent enough? It could be something that just doesn't align with scripture, or whatever, but the Lord seems to be warning you that something is dangerous. Water can represent revelation at times, so is there possibly an area of revelation that you're getting into that might not be for you to cross over?

Brother hires a plane - $600. Six (6) is the number of man, is there a brother or Christian brother in your life who might be trying to do something, could be ministry related or other..., by his own strength rather than power of God? Trying to pay one's own way rather than rely on grace?

Sometimes mom can represent the Holy Spirit, so posing for pictures you were taking might represent focusing on Holy Spirit, (rather than what's going on around you, seeing as these were not landscape pictures even though you were at the beach)

Please pray about these things, and PLEASE discount anything I've shared that does not bear witness with the Holy Spirit.
God Bless!
MK

Last edited by Mariakitty on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled)

Mariakitty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm

Thanks Mariakitty, I really appreciate your thoughts!! The first dream, I reckon your spot on, Im not sure what the situation is but that sits right with me. I'm still unsure about the second dream, but I'll continue to pray about this. Thanks again! God bless you.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:24 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top