Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
astra

Is God Awesome Or What?!!!!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

I have an awesome testimony to share with you all. Hopefully it will bring more strength to stand agsinst doubts for those who are struggling.

Ever since I found out that the spiritual world is open for us to see it and know it intimately and have encounters with the Heavens as we are here still on this earth, I wanted it so much. But no matter how hard I was trying or crying out to God to make this possible for me, nothing happened in this realm. However I heard the Lord promising me that I will see and experience amazing things that I've never ever dreamd of before.

Well, last night it HAPPENED! I was sitting at my computer desk in my prayer room with the door closed (the door is just few feet behind my back). I always have my ear phones on when I worship so I can listen to the songs on the internet. Last night I was soaking and listening to Grace Williams' songs. After that I was planning on reading God's Word.

I did not feel "spiritual" at all. Actually I felt quite down. I asked the Lord to come and touch me as I drew closer to Him, I was believeing He will draw closer to me. And He DID! He always does. This time I felt inside of me the move of the Spirit and I knew He was near me. Then I felt like a gentle breeze behind me and I thought someone has opened the door as this is how it felt. I turned around to see but the door was shut. And I kept feeling this breeze very gentle blowing from behind me and I started weeping and weeping and weeping. Then my shoulders started shaking and I felt this heat all over. This was going on for quite a while. I know for sure there was God's Angel standing behind me.

I am not going to lie, I did not see this Angel with my physical eyes or spiritual eyes, but I knew beyond any shadow of doubt (I have no idea how to describe this), He was there! This experience left me in total and complete awe! I am still trying to get over it and I can't! Praise God!

But guess what happened tonight. I was in need of a treadmill for quite a while. My old one broke, but I desperately needed one as it's necessary to improve my health (nothing to do with weightloss). I just need it for my orhans to function properly and regain vitality. There was no way on earth I could afford to buy a new one. They are way too expensive. So I asked the Lord to provide one fo me. Well, tonight my husband brought one home for me. It's a brand new one. Someone returned it at a store where my husband works. The belt was broken but got repaired, it had few scratches here and there and a magnet was missing, no box. So it was sitting there and they were going to simply throw it out. So my husband asked them if they would sell it to him. THis was a $1200,00 treadmill!!!!!!!! They said, yes, sure! Guess how much they wanted for it?! - $20.00 That's IT! This is all they asked for it! IS GOD AWESOME OR WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am thinking this was an Angel of provision that was in my room last night! I also believe this is just the beginning!

I mean, getting a treadmill provided for me was great, but the greatest thing yet was the way God has moved in my life. How He cares and how He just pours His Love on us. Receiving gifts like that is awesome, but I want God for GOD! Not for the gifts, but I want HIS HEART! I want to feel His Heartbeat like mine! This is my life's goal. Calling for His Name and then FEEL His Holy Presence cannot be compared with anything else in the whole universe!!! I know I just started and I am so very excited for much more of God!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

God bless!!

That is so awesome. I think the gentle wind blowing behind you was the presence of the Holy Spirit and may not have been an angel. Just my thoughts there. God is so awesome! He leaves nothing out for us! He just blesses our socks off all the time. My hubby and I thank Him for everything and ask for little except to recognize his blessings....we see them all the time. He makes everything affordable....He is so sweet!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Hi Connie,
thank you for your reply! Yes, it might of been the Holy Spirit. The reason I thought it was an Angel was because of the wind. It was coming in gentle waves. It felt like it could of been created by something very big, like at least the size of a door or even bigger slowly and gently moving back and forth. In my mind I thought of big Angel's wings. I know not all angels have wings, but this is what I thought: big wings = Angels :-)
I've never felt such presence even physically on the outside of me, only from the inside like weeping, chills, heat trembling etc. So this is the first time I
ve experienced it like that so that I could even tell exactly where He was standing. It was totally AWESOME!!
Regarding the blessings, yes, we do have them every second of every day. Many of them we even take for granted, like air we breathe, the beauty of God's creation like sky, sun, nature around us, our ability to move around, our health, our families, kids, jobs etc. Yes, we need to be fully aware of what God is giving to us every second of every day and develop a thankful heart!
God bless!!

Yes it was angel Astra, have no doubt. What you imagined was real in my opinion.

God bless you for you testimony. I have one to share but waiting on God's timing to share it. There is one thing I know, He is a God of abundance - a- bun- dance.

Don't ask me how a bun dances but hey, the joy of the Lord is my strength!

I can't wait for Father to give you the green light!!
I love that a -bun-dance!
I think a bun dances when it's in your mouth, that's when it's the happiest It's not content to just give off a Yummy smell because it want's to fulfill it's purpose of filling your mouth and tummy with good things

Delightful soul wrote:

Don't ask me how a bun dances but hey, the joy of the Lord is my strength!

Maybe like this - happy dance :-)))))

I can't wait to hear your testimony, Delightful soul!!!

I was so amazed at His appearance and the whole experience was awesome and I totally believe it's just the very very beginning! I am just learning about His Grace and the more I learn, the more I delight in it!! GLORY!!!