dream of boyfriends parents

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of boyfriends parents

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:07 am

Some young women came to this house. Inside the house was my boyfriends mom & step dad. His older sister left out. The house was being prepared to be remodeled. The young women came to his mom & said they couldn't get the money today but they will get it asap to remodeled the house.
The next scene the house was remodeled. The mom sat in a chair & started rocking. She fell out the chair was acting crazy. She wasn't hurt. Then the stepdad pointed to a chair & said this is the fornication chair...we teach people how to fornicate.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of boyfriends parents

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:35 am

Hello, Sunshinelove -

I feel that this dream is a call for you to pray for someone under the influence of a spirit of fornication, as evidenced by the chair in the dream. I won't guess who the person is, but I think that the clue for you is in the remodel: Someone you know that has gone through a remodel in the flesh. I'm wondering if this person has just made it known that they're spending money on outward appearances.

Do you know anyone in this situation?
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:46 am

Thanks Mark,

I am going to pray for God to reveal to me who this person is. I really don't know but I know the Lord will reveal. In the meantime I will pray for this person.

I am just taking a guess. As of right now the only person I know of is my children's godmother. She has just started seeing a doctor to lose weight & I know the fornication part fits but again... I need to pray & seek God!

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 am

I'm interested to see what becomes of this dream. God is using you in some really awesome ways to affect the lives of others.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 am

Mark, I really praise God for this site, you, & the moderators. Before I didn't understand dreams. I was scared & cried out to God alot to take the dreams away. I stopped recording my dreams for away because I didn't understand. Then one day I was watching a program with someone saying dreams have meaning & God speaks though dreams. The removed all fear when I heard that. Then I was blessed to come across this site which is a tremendous blessing.

God is training me & preparing.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi again Sunshine! :hi: Just a question...since the dream had your boyfriends mom and stepdad...how do you personally feel about them in real life? Does anything come to mind or stand out? Maybe that could give you a clue to who this dream could be for...not sure though.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshinelove on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Daisy. I don't know his parents very well but they seem like really nice people & I like them.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top