gift @church/ someone as my boyfriend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gift @church/ someone as my boyfriend

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 am

1st dream: I was on a bus. I remember there were two seats in the driver seat. One lady was driving & the other lady was drawing a picture. Then I was in a church. I was giving a Christmas gift & my daughter was too.

2nd dream: This dream is very vague. I remember I felt like my boyfriend (he was not my real boyfriend) was like my children's father. I was upset because I felt I was in the same situation with this boyfriend that I was in with my children's father. I was thinking of ways to break up with him.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: gift @church/ someone as my boyfriend

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:47 am

Hi, Sunshinelove -

For the first dream... When I think of buses, I think of something more broad than our own personal lives - like a church group, let's say. Something where you've all got the same purpose in common. The two women in the dream could be two individuals in leadership with different ministries - like a pastor and then an arts-based ministry. Or, this could be about one person who does it both. As for the gift giving - have you been considering getting involved in these areas along with your daughter? You may both have something to contribute.

You know, I keep forgetting that you dream about others...so, this may be a word of encouragement to give to someone you know in this situation.

It was looking at the second dream that reminded me of the fact that you have dreamed about other people's situations. I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that this dream is about someone who is going through some feelings in a relationship that you can relate to...unless, of course, you are the one going through that experience, again. :)

If it's someone else, then God could be showing you this so that you can pray for them with some accuracy since you understand what it's like to be in that situation. You may even be led to encourage this person.

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top