Friend and Men Chasing after me to Kill me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend and Men Chasing after me to Kill me

Post by Freeprincess on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:49 am

I dreamed last night that I was in a group of friends and I felt a very strong feeling of wanting to be on a friends team more than the others. I felt she knew I wanted to be with her but for some reason I had to team up with other people. We were doing some kind of project. Then the scene changed and some men were chasing after me in a underground subway. I knew they had killed other women and they were coming after me to do the same.
~end of dream

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend and Men Chasing after me to Kill me

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:51 am

Hi freeprincess~Is there anything significant in your waking life with your friendships that seems to be going on right now? For example: Is there any strife or anything going on that you feel the pressure to have to take sides even though you dont want to?? Just some thoughts...please pray on this...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi Daisy,
The friend (a female) was in the church I was going to. I still feel I haven't resolved things with those people and praying to see if I should attempt to do so and how/when to do so. The friend is a woman I feel safe around but she is young and so we do not have very much in common. She is just a woman of God with a loving character about her. What do you think about the men chasing me to kill me? I was afraid for my life. I knew that their intent was to kill me and in my mind it was to hurt me and to cut my throat or choke me to death.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Its possible that hatred or ill will can sometimes be symbolized in dreams by murder. Do you perhaps feel that they have ill will towards you or bad blood towards you since leaving?

1 John 3:15
Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

Just some thoughts...not an interp

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:39 am

Yes, that is what bothers me. There was an accusation said against me and when I asked the leaders if I could speak with them about it, they refused. So everyone is thinking of me as if the accusation were true. The last thing to me from the leaders was that I was in a season of surrender and that I should be repenting. But my delema was how can I repent of something I didn't do or feel I wasn't guilty of. So this woman only knows one side as well as many others who only know one side. The leaders didn't seem to want me around either, so I felt it was no use bucking up against them. They weren't supporting me, so I left. Plus I was getting a lot of 'shunning' from people.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:16 am

Hi Freeprincess, these are just my thoughts not an interpretation - but in my dream experience men chasing and shooting me always represent the enemy trying to steal from me and destroy me. And this has always connected with my real life. It seems the same for you, the enemy is trying to get you down. This sounds like such a difficult sitatuation with this church! It sounds like you made the right decision. Remember God is your defender (Ps 91), and He's the best kind because He always speaks the truth. He promises to never leave you nor forsake you (Deut 31:6). Lord thankyou that you are leading freeprincess down the right paths for your sake. I pray against the enemy's firey darts that come to steal her joy. Surround her with your comfort and your shalom - your peace. Lord, be her defender, her protection, her strength during these hard times. Thankyou for the shield of faith that you have placed in her hands, Holy Spirit empower her and fill her anew today. In JESUS name, thankyou Lord, AMEN.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Thank you Lionheartedgirl!!! thank you

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Freeprincess wrote:Yes, that is what bothers me. There was an accusation said against me and when I asked the leaders if I could speak with them about it, they refused. So everyone is thinking of me as if the accusation were true. The last thing to me from the leaders was that I was in a season of surrender and that I should be repenting. But my delema was how can I repent of something I didn't do or feel I wasn't guilty of. So this woman only knows one side as well as many others who only know one side. The leaders didn't seem to want me around either, so I felt it was no use bucking up against them. They weren't supporting me, so I left. Plus I was getting a lot of 'shunning' from people.
First of all I am so sorry this happened to you! How awful! bandaid Even though this situation hasnt been resolved in the natural realm yet, how do you feel the state of your heart is towards them right now? Have you been able to work through this betrayal and hurtfulness in your heart as of yet? Also, even though its ok to want them to know your side of things, do you think this dream may also have to do with letting go of what they may think of you? I will be praying for Gods light to shine on this situation. The truth will come to the surface, and God will be faithful to defend/vindicate you! You really did all you could do to remedy the situation, but the others were unwilling to listen to your side of things.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:24 pm

O one more question came to mind as well. Did you feel in the dream that the other girl was being left out in the dream? Im just wondering if maybe if she could be the next slander target (meaning for you to pray for her). Was there a person who was the ring leader in this situation targeting against you? Just a thought...toss it if it doesnt fit.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:50 am

HI Daisy,
I did not feel that the other girl was being left out. What I felt was that she was sending me some sort of message by not teaming up with me. It was sort of a "this is how it is suppose to be". She did not seem to have any ill feelings for me. In real life, I feel the same things with her. I feel that she doesn't have any ill feelings towards me but she also is in 'agreement' with whoever that I should be "shunned" (for lack of a better word). Guess they want me to get in line with whatever it is they wanted me to get in line with. I don't respond to social pressure most of the time especially when I know it is done on purpose to get a certain behavior out of me. I respond much more to love, acceptance and support. I have warred against bitterness, unforgiveness and offendedness with these people. Sometimes I still feel the pangs of rejection which is a lot of where the offense can come from...so I have to be careful with that. Most of all I feel more peace letting them go and like you said I must even let go of what they think of me and how they all can conclude certain things about me that aren't true..and if in part is true, the lack of compassion, love and support that is Not coming from them. I am pretty sure the person I dreamed of will never be a target to them...she is "in" the inner circle there. Thanks for your input. I have thought about writing the leaders and setting the record straight by telling them my side of the story...but not sure if that will do much good or not. They may only presume something about me or once again it will be something I am not doing right or understanding...but with no instruction from them...I'm suppose to figure that out on my own, I guess.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Freeprincess wrote: I have warred against bitterness, unforgiveness and offendedness with these people. Sometimes I still feel the pangs of rejection which is a lot of where the offense can come from...so I have to be careful with that.

With this being said, I feel that its possible that the men chasing after you in the dream, is you warring against these feelings. Just my thoughts though.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Freeprincess wrote: I have thought about writing the leaders and setting the record straight by telling them my side of the story...but not sure if that will do much good or not. They may only presume something about me or once again it will be something I am not doing right or understanding...but with no instruction from them...I'm suppose to figure that out on my own, I guess.
In my personal opinion this might not be a bad idea....as long as you can let it go after that no matter if they respond poorly or flat out dont respond at all. If this was me, I would only write the leaders if it would give me some kind of closure that would help me move forward leaving this bad experience behind me. These are just my thoughts, please pray carefully upon them...waiting on the Lord for His guidance. I really hope this gets remedied sometime soon. Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top