Strange dream (involves sensory)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strange dream (involves sensory)

Post by Tokiogirl21 on Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:58 am

I was wondering if anyone here could help me figure this out.

This was a dream I had months ago but still remember it.

Once I had a dream where I woke up to feel somone wrap their arms around me. I turned and saw one of my crushes, Tom Kaulitz of the band Tokio Hotel was there behind me (there was nothing sexual about this dream at all apparently just some innocent hugging)
He looked at me as I rolled over to face him and giggled as I faceplanted into a pillow but kissed me when he saw me turn red with embarrassment.
"you're adorable." Tom said to me as he turned around
I just whispered in his ear "Thank you."
The dream faded out with me playing with his cornrows for some reason I don't know why but being that this was one of those dreams where I felt everything, I remember his hair feeling soft.
Another thing this dream took place in my room but I have a strange feeling it wasn't my bed since my room can't fit a two person bed (but in dreams anything can happen?) was this possibly from another time my subconsious may have created? After all it was nothing sexual
these are dreams where it feels and even sounds like i'm right there with the person i'm dreaming about. you know, touching them, hearing them speak, even looking at them!
this is my first "touchy-feely" dream in many years btw (the first one i recall having was around 13 years of age)
I want to know if there's any "God" connection with these dreams or if these dreams are just another side affest of my medication rofl
just curious, b/c i still remember it clearly after almost a year of having it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Strange dream (involves sensory)

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 am

Hi Tokiogirl! Welcome to the site!! :hi: My thoughts are that its possible this could be speaking of God leading you into an even more intimate and personal relationship with a newer/closer level with Him.

Please know these are just my thoughts and not an interp. Please pray on them, and toss whatever doesn't seem to fit.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top