Singing for J Moss the Gospel Artist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Singing for J Moss the Gospel Artist

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:51 am

Hello Everyone,

I would appreciate your thoughts on this dream.

I was in a recording studio with J Moss (I believe). He had this air of confidence about him. He told me to come back and sing his song. He wanted to hear me sing. I left for a bit to prepare myself. I felt like this is a great opportunity. I was nervous and confident at the same time.

I remember being with this lady who was J Moss's sister. I was riding with her in her pickup truck. There was snow on the ground. She parked the truck and we got out. She pulls a baby from the back seat and said it was her baby brother.

We go back into the studio and I hear J Moss running the track (music). In the dream I got the impression that my father IRL kept asking me if I was going to sing. I sat down with J Moss and took this sandwich out of a brown bag. It was a ham and cheese melt on toasted bread and it was cut in half. It looked and smelled so delicious! :smile: J Moss ate a little bit of my sandwich but I was to nervous to eat. I was thinking this guy is pretty bold and confident to be eating a piece of my sandwich without asking. I told him I was ready to sing.

In the dream we started watching a video reel of him being interviewed and telling a funny story. I remember people laughing and he was laughing at his own story. I thought to myself, he is a star. I woke up to the lyrics of his song "No matter who or what we are we must Praise". IRL I am a singer.

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Singing for J Moss the Gospel Artist

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:18 pm

WOW! Ispeaktheword, I am a singer as well so I know the feeling of being nervous!!Lol

First of all, J.Moss is an excellent producer, rapper, lyricist, and singer (he has great range and has worked with a lot of well-known artists--I mean he IS related to one of my favorites--The CLARK SISTERS!!!Lol)

I wonder if you're getting ready to have an opportunity to sing for someone that you never thought you'd sing for in real life? He or she (may be locally famous or well known in your community) will ask you personally to sing for them and you won't know how to respond because you'll be suprised in a way?! (I wonder if you and that person will be talking and then the subject of "singing" etc will come up and he/she will ask you to do it on the spot?) of course these are my thoughts but it may just happen like that! One more thought, Spiritually-J.Moss could represent Jesus--giving you his confidence (ie: eating your sandwich)/boldness to do what you never could do before concerning your gift? The things of God are delicious (ie: Oh taste and see that the Lord is good) and when God lets you taste him, you will be READY to do his bidding. "PRAISING GOD" releases you into victory and a whole new realm of worship (especially with voice)

Again, please pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:35 pm

Hi Desiree,

Gurl.. I love the Clark Sisters too! Do you sing in church? Do you write? Thank you for responding to my dream. I have been pondering this dream all day long. I swear, every single thing you said in your post, I pondered today. Thank you so much for the confirmation and encouraging words. I feel excited and nervous but I'm looking forward to what the Lord is going to do. Yes, the Lord wants me to Praise him with my voice. Your words have confirmed what the Lord has been speaking to me over the last couple of weeks.

Desiree, thank you for being such a blessing.

Love,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Hope this is not putting a damper on the dream but this could be a call for prayer............

http://www.gospelmusicbites.com/2008/10/19/singer-j-moss-must-pay-child-support/

I have to talk to Mia about this one but I was told eating meat in dreams usually are not good..

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:39 am

Hi Renewed,

Thank you for responding to my post. I welcome different thoughts on my dreams. I am aware of the child support situation with J Moss and it is unfortunate, I think we should all keep him lifted in prayer. The feelings I had in the dream made me feel like this was a call to get in a place of worship and praise and to get prepared for what the Lord has been gently speaking to me about over the past few weeks.

In a dream book I have by James Goll, he talks about people in our dreams like evangelists, musicians, etc. He said that the identity of that person is not as important as what he or she represents meaning the kind of ministry associated with that person. Overall I felt like J Moss could have represented the ministry associated with him or me taking on some of that confidence (Ive been asking God for more confidence and boldness) or He could have represented Christ.

I didn't see the meat as negative at all. That was a sandwich I would actually eat made the way that I like it. It looked and smelled good to me and I remember it was hot. I didnt eat it because I was nervous.

Thank you again for your thoughts, I appreciate them. Because of the way I felt about different things in the dream I didnt sense a call to intercessory prayer for J Moss although he could use our prayers.. flower

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:43 am

point well taken...

As with meat, there are always difference with synbols with each other dreams.
I am familiar with a lot of african christian preachers and one of the the things they are adamant about is eating meat in dreams is usually not good. I guess because of their culture and what they have seen and experience.

But is is not always that way with everyone. Thats why you digest what's apply and throw out where it does not pertain.

Renewed

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:13 pm

Hmmm...could this dream be literal?? Let's not count that out since you are a worshipper.

For the record, I always thought that Meat represented the Word of God. I'm not sure where I learned that from... :blushing:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:43 pm

YES! I do sing and I love doing it! I try to sing whenever I can (I like many different types of music--as long as its not carnal!!Lol) I try to write but I am alot better at singing!!! Keep doing what you're doing and watch God move in miraculous ways--as long as your open he will bless!!!...You're so welcome for the words (anytime! :)--they blessed me too!
smooches and God bless
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Renewed on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:23 pm

Cholette wrote:Hmmm...could this dream be literal?? Let's not count that out since you are a worshipper.

For the record, I always thought that Meat represented the Word of God. I'm not sure where I learned that from... :blushing:

I have heard that also as well, maybe I should just lay low, sometimes symbols and images can be confusing when pertaining to others in comparison to yours.

Renewed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Don't lay low Renewed...we are ALL learning here. We never know who we will help by what we share. huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:42 am

Hi Cholette, I believe it was Paul who said you still crave milk when you should be eating meat. An yes he was speaking of the word. I hope this helps.. :cmere:

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top