cockroaches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cockroaches

Post by Freeprincess on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Does anyone know what cockroaches mean in a dream. I can only remember being around my husband and others (but can't remember who) and we were in different places. The first time I saw a cockroach, it was a giant one. I was looking intently at something and wasn't sure what it was, then i saw it's legs that look like it. Yck! Then as I was going from scene to scene in my dream they were little and kept popping up all over.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cockroaches

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Hi freeprincess~I don't have an interp for you, but I will share my thoughts on cockroaches. Of course they are icky, and pests for sure! I remember when I was a kid we were very poor, and lived in a really bad part of town, our house was infested with these! YUCK is right!!! They seem like they are dirty and they multiply very quickly. These are things that hide from the light and love the darkness. When we would go from one room to the next, when you turn on the light...they scatter to find darkness again! Gives me the willies just thinking of it...bad memories I guess! lol! They are not only expensive to get rid of on your own...but they are not easy to get rid of. Perhaps because even though you kill the bug, the eggs don't always die and can hatch later and re-multiply. Persistent follow-through is important to get rid of them. With that explanation, does anything in your waking life come to mind? Is there something that keeps being bothersome towards you or another person close to you? Something that just won't go away, and keeps harassing you or them? Just some thoughts, please toss if it doesn't resonate anything within you.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Cockroaches could mean something vile and bothersome. Sometimes, symbols can only be interpreted by the dreamer. What I mean is, how do YOU feel about cockroaches?

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Jasmine wrote:Cockroaches could mean something vile and bothersome. Sometimes, symbols can only be interpreted by the dreamer. What I mean is, how do YOU feel about cockroaches?

This is so true Jasime! :goodpost:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:58 pm

Thx!

Jasmine
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:36 pm

I think they are icky and awful and I HATE them. They are disgusting. I like the insights Daisy shared. Thank you both. I think I am understanding what the dream meant.

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:22 pm

:praiseg-d:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeprincess on Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Hi Daisy,
"Hard to get rid of" and "persistant followthrough" are key words for me on this. Thanks!!! :thanks:

Freeprincess

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum