Leadership at church~Corrupt or re-structure?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leadership at church~Corrupt or re-structure?

Post by Daisy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:34 am

I had a several series dream about my church. I am only remembering bits and pieces though the dreams seemed to go on all night.

Part one, many changes were made in the sanctuary of the church, to the physical building of the church (irl this was just updated, so I dont expect this happening soon, must be symbolic of something). I remember service feeling strange. People were eating something else instead of communion. I remember climbing up into the balcony to get a seat, and there was a spoon with purple candlewax on it that I grabbed. Someone else had a chunk of orange wax to eat. I watched them eat it, taking cues from the pullpit. I did have the purple wax, but didnt eat it.

I seen another scene where one of the pastors (irl we have like 13 or more on staff) put someone with their son out into the cold to go find something in the woods. He was getting ready to lock them out, but then decided to get them the key as if they would be out there for quite some time. This man and his son found this wooden contraption right away, it looked like a super oversized coo coo clock, or at least similar. The boy didn't want anything to do with this contraption!

Another scene I was in a box car of a train, in was bronzy (or rusty)colored. My pastor that married my husband and I was pulling this box car along, not sure if he was cheering me on or irritating me. I dont remember any feelings, but he was sort of in my face, or my personal space. Then I turned around in the box car and seen another church member. I started to ask him how he was, and how his children were doing (his daughters and I played softball together, they fell away from the church during college years)? I asked him to tell the girls I said hi, and that I would love to hear from them! It felt great to talk to him.

Another scene of this same pastor with the train above. He is the second in charge as far as ranking goes in the church (irl). I was in his house, and seen his kids running around. They were acting sort of snotty/bratty. I remember seeing some old friends of ours who moved to do missions for the next several years. They were back, but were not happy how the church was treating them. Then, I was trying to get this humidifier to work, and the pastors kids wanted it. They were being really impatient. I explained I was getting the humidifier ready for them and they settled down. I carried all the pieces of the humidifier into the other room for the children, and almost completed setting this up for them. There were these rubber bands on the bottom of this humidifier, and the directions said to secure the childrens feet underneath the humidifier with the rubber bands. I decided this instruction was stupid, and didn't make any sense. So I ignored this portion of it! Everything else was in place though with assembling this humidifier.

I dont remember which pastor, but another member of the church was complaining that one of the pastors were lying and being decietful! This person was taking this complaint to the upper leaders of the church!!!

Last scene: There was this space ship thing that the government owned. It was white, and weirdly shaped, like nothing I have ever seen. It was next to a subway, or a train station of sorts. Me and some others were trying to escape. One guy was foolish and impatient, tried to escape too soon and the government employee sprayed them with this chemical that burned through his skin! I also just remembered that he was wearing a white sort of space suit, the chemical burned through this and his skin!!! I was trying to figure a safe way to get into this machine safely and unnoticed to get free.

I am thinking that a restructure of sorts is taking place within the leadership at my church. Possibly some not right things going to be exposed...what all these details symbolize I am not sure. But, I do believe this is a call to prayer for my church body.

Any thoughts appreciated!

Last edited by Daisy on Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leadership at church~Corrupt or re-structure?

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Is there any link between strange incense (OT) and weird communion (purple and orange wax)?

Funny you mentioned snotty bratty children. I was just thinking about a girl that had been a snob to me when I was a kid. She didn't even know me and I didn't know her. It was at a lock-in at the Y. I don't know if she was jealous of my Cabbage Patch sleep bag or what it was but she snobbily and intentionally spilled her cool-aid on my bag before the counselors turned the lights off. So, I was thinking about how snobby she was and how her parents must be really snobby too...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Hi Hinds! :hi: Thanks for stopping by! This one's a long one, so it hasn't gotten too many hits. When you say the strange incense, do you mean the humidifier, like the unneeded instruction towards the end? I wasn't sure what you meant by the strange incense/(OT)? Once the kids in this scene knew I was trying to get this ready for them to use, they settled right down.

That stinks about your sleep over! How awful! Boy, jealousy sure can make people act ugly!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 pm

Daisy! lol!

Well, one of the High Priests wicked sons were told not to use whatever incense they wanted to in the temple. They just did whatever they wanted and used incense they created that God had not commanded. God killed them because of their disrespect for God.

I'm just wondering if there is a link between that and the strange communion.

As for the snotty bratty kids, I was thinking that possibly the kids in your dream were snotty brats because their parents are snotty brats?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 pm

hind'sfeet wrote: Daisy! lol!

Well, one of the High Priests wicked sons were told not to use whatever incense they wanted to in the temple. They just did whatever they wanted and used incense they created that God had not commanded. God killed them because of their disrespect for God.

I'm just wondering if there is a link between that and the strange communion.

As for the snotty bratty kids, I was thinking that possibly the kids in your dream were snotty brats because their parents are snotty brats?

O I get it now!! Great thoughts!!! Thank you!! happy dance

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:32 am

You're welcome

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:22 pm

I am def thinking this dream is for prayer for the leadership/structure of changes at our church. I have been praying whether or not I should find a church closer to home recently. I think the ending part is clear, that the timing is not quite yet. Any thoughts that come to mind, I would love to hear them.....

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top