Dream of 3 Fish

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of 3 Fish

Post by blessed1 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm

In this dream, I was in a kitchen and saw three fish jump out of the water that was in the sink and onto the floor! I was trying to quickly pick them up and get them back into the water. I was able to get one of them and put it back in the water. The second one looked different than the other two. I thought it was very strange looking and it had wings! For a moment, I thought that my brother would think it was a neat-looking fish. It looked at me with its eyes and flew off! The third fish, I was never able to find.

I have 3 siblings and since I thought of my brother in the dream, I wonder if the fish could represent them. Just seeking confirmation or other ideas. Thanks!

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of 3 Fish

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:56 pm

Is there anything significant going on with your siblings? Is one or more of them lost, or leaving the nest (or fishbowl/sink in this case). When I think of a fish out of water...I think of someone who is in a situation they are unsuited to. Just some thoughts...

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:12 am

Hi, Blessed1 -

The three fish could be your three siblings, but it could be three other people you know as well. Like Daisy asked, do the actions of the fish line up with the three of your siblings? Or, does it match 3 other people you know?

I think that the identifier is your interaction with each fish and the results - this should show you who they represent.
1. Someone you helped to get back to where they belong/left from.
2. Someone who may have left by unusual means or through atypical circumstances...but someone who had a special connection to you (or your brother).
3. Someone else who left, but you may not have had a chance to do anything for them - or even see them.

These people could have left your life, or maybe your church? If anyone comes to mind, I wonder if the prupose of the dream is so that you'll pray for them. I'm thinking the 3rd more than the others.

These are just my thoughts. Please disregard if they don't apply.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed1 on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Daisy, all of my siblings have their issues. My sister is in church and living a godly lifestyle, but my brothers have both lived "lukewarm" lives since they became adults and are now in their mid-30s. So my brothers concern me a lot and I pray for them all daily.

Mark, you have given me a lot to ponder and pray on! If not my sibs, I will let you know whom else the fish may represent when I figure it out!

Thank you both so much!! praying

blessed1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top