The dreams continue - is it me or am I supposed to getting a message?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dreams continue - is it me or am I supposed to getting a message?

Post by Mark6125 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:58 am

I had a dream last somewhere that I posted here......then one on Christmas. I remembered the one 2 days after Christmas and I had another last night. It is really starting to disturb me that I'm supposed to be doing something and I am just not getting it. This post starts with dream #3, but here's the other two previously posted about: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t14048-new-here-please-help and http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15803-new-dream-old-topic .

#3: In a store with a girl.....not sure who, but I assume she was my girlfriend. In the main center aisle, I saw my old friend and his girlfriend. They were both very smug and arrogant. I don't remember what they were now, but his gf in the dream kept saying things that upset me. They walked away. I called to her "it won't kill you to talk to me for 5 minutes" and she replied "yes it will" and kept walking. My friend turned his head back and said "bye Mark".

#4: Just last night I had the 3rd dream in two weeks about this. I was across street from my parents house (who live in another state). My old friend was there. I can't tell exactly what kind of place it was, but might have been a bar or restaurant? His hair had started to turn light, not white, but lighter and he looked a bit aged. I left. I have a bumber sticker on my vehicle with the name of a church I used to attend and where we met and I prominently saw it in my dream. Was driving through this large parking ramp leaving. He was driving behind me in a silver car.....possibly a BMW? Followed for a bit then took a different exit. I woke up.

I'm lost. I have no idea what any of this could mean or how they're related. Any help appreciated.

Mark6125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The dreams continue - is it me or am I supposed to getting a message?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 am

Hi, Mark -

I only have a thought on dream #4. Are you still in contact with your friend? I'm thinking that this dream is a call to prayer for him. At first, I thought that his aged look could mean that he's spiritually tired and may need prayer for strength. However, if he looked older, but didn't seem tired, he could actually be wiser and more mature. Do you know if he still attends that church where you met? His leaving the parking garage after you could mean that he's about to make a change as well in this area - maybe he's getting ready to leave the church or begin an area of ministry. I'm thinking he's about to begin to take some kind of action, since he was leaving a parking ramp (an area where you're still/not moving). Since he's your friend, you both probably have some things in common, but he's taking a different exit, so he's likely going to go down a different route.

Overall, I think it's God wanting you to pray for your friend in one way or another.

Just my thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloud on Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 am

Mark, dream #3 is the Lord telling you that it really truly is over with your old friend BUT He will provide you with new fellowship...even romantic relationship

the Grocery Store means "Provision/what we want or need in life"

Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark6125 on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:23 am

Thanks guys.

Mark, neither of us still go to that same church......we had both switched to another several years back. To the best of my knowledge he still attends this new one as well, but I really don't know. His gf had all contact cut off. I did leave the parking ramp though.....it was just a different exit.

Mark6125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top