Missing a performance?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing a performance?

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:25 am

I had a dream that I was assisting in an event at my husbands work place. All these kids were split up in groups to perform or compete. There was a lot of waiting. Some kids were getting shuffled around into the wrong group. We were getting the kids situated into the right groups. This whole time I was waiting, and getting situated, somehow I ended up missing my groups performance , or I came super close to missing my groups performance (not sure if I ran to the bathroom or what). I felt like his boss was going to be disappointed with me.

***This could be a play on words possibly. God has been removing a performance based mindset within me when it comes to my relationship with God. Another thought~It could also be about my daughters dance performance...this type of situation would be common with all the kids in her dance company. I really dont want to volunteer this year. Its crazy and chaotic, and I dont enjoy it at all. There is a sense of obligation that I dont like, with this dance company.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Missing a performance?

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:42 pm

:bump:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top