Ex-boyfriend comes to visit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex-boyfriend comes to visit.

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:18 am

I had a dream my husband and I were having a hard time. We decided to separate. Somehow during the coarse of the separation, my ex caught wind of this situation and sought out to come find and visit me (we haven't had any contact since I started dating my husband irl) In the dream when he came to visit me, my husband and I decided that we were going to work things out. This guy was so bummed out. We were all outside playing catch (with a softball). There were several people out there, prob like 4. My husband was tossing the ball to me, and we were all kind of rotating. But my ex, he kept throwing it towards me...and throwing it HARD! I remember mouthing the words 'Im sorry' to him when others werent looking. It was obvious he was only there for me. My husband was clueless on who he was, but I felt this guy was trying to make it obvious!

Scene change:
My husband, my ex, and I are all inside. My ex started to sing a christian song, 'All I need is you Lord, All I need is you!' It sounded SO BEAUTIFUL!!! (Irl he doesn't sing well. This man is not a christian as far as I know. I did try and witness to him last time we were in contact more than 10 years ago) My husband tried singing the same song, and realized that this man's voice was WAY better than his! I remember thinking to myself that this man is going to become a worship leader, since his voice was obviously SO ANOINTED!! I cant tell you, I have never heard anyone sing so well in my life! It was the most beautiful voice I have ever heard!

I felt sorry for the guy at the end though, bc he wanted to get back together with me but it was too late. (IRL My husband and I are not having problems, and I dont want anything to do with this guy, I was treated horribly by him in our past relationship. Though when I tried to minister to him with our last contact, He admitted he was a fool and I was an angel to him.)

(I have had two previous dreams of this ex-each time I believe he has been symbolic for someone else. The first one he symbolized my mom, and the second one I believe it symbolized my brother. Both situations were regarding my adopted daughter, which I have been having several dream of lately. I will post BOTH links below for reference. Any thoughts appreciated. THANKS!!)

This first dream, I am not 100% certain my ex symbolized my brother, but Im pretty sure.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t15401-dream-that-there-was-a-possiblity-my-ex-boyfriend-was-the-father-of-my-child-yikes

In this next dream my ex symbolized my mom trying to get me to allow my brother (who is my adopted daughters biological father to be a part of her life. Which is complete foolishness, bc he is a drug addict. She is still to this day not seeing my point of view on this situation.

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t12910-interpreted-throwing-a-baby-repost

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex-boyfriend comes to visit.

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Ok, so I think the first scene symbolizes my brother whom I have had broken fellowship with since adopting my daughter (He is birth-father). Second scene he could symbolize my brothers potential in God, for WHEN he gets his crap together. Second scene though its possible this could symbolize my daughter (since her voice is one of the most beautiful voices I have EVER heard IRL). Just not sure. Any thoughts welcome.

Had another dream of this EX last night. I'm 100% sure in my most recent one, he symbolizes my brother, whom I dont speak with.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

Hey, Daisy -

The only thing that I wanted to draw attention to in this dream was the fact that the whole mess came about as a result of an opportunity that was afforded by division. The enemy likes to enter in when there's a breakdown in unity. Just something to keep in the back of your mind for whatever comes out of this dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Very good point!!! All this drama has been trying to wear us down...its not going to succeed in Jesus name!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:25 am

Amen! Amen and Amen

praiseGod

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:00 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top