Lets rebuild with common sense!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets rebuild with common sense!

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 am

My brother and I with both of our families were living in this huge lakefront home. Him and his wife decide they want to add onto it to make it bigger. His wife said she wanted to build all the way up to the water. I suggested it wasn't a great idea, bc we didn't get a whole lot of rain this year, and the water level was low. I concluded this would not be wise, the house could flood. My brother agreed with me. His wife thought they should prob add onto the width of the house, building closer to the neighbors on each side. I suggested to at least leave a little room on the property so that you could walk outside from the front yard to the back yard on their property line. If they built all the way onto the property line, they would have to only get from the front yard to the back yard by going through the actual house. My brother wasn't sure on my suggestion. He said
'We will see about it.'

End of dream

***Background. This brother of mine, I watch his daughter a few days a week. I had a dream that they were pregnant with TWIN boys! When I told my sis in law of this she freaked out a bit because she had a dream she had been pregnant with quadruplets!! I also know they plan on having more children in the future. I have been enjoying watching my niece irl, and they pay me a little bit to watch her. Even though its not much, we have been counting on this extra cash. I have been feeling that I maybe should apply for a part time job somewhere lately...kind of feeling that my days of watching her are numbered. They have not hinted to this at all. Im thinking this dream could be meaning something along the lines of their household expanding. This also could be of me possibly being a part of this expansion, or maybe not at all. As far as I know, my sis in law is not pregnant just yet...though I am expecting to hear the news at any time. Just some thoughts...any feedback welcome.

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets rebuild with common sense!

Post by rosebush on Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 am

Morning Daisy!

Your dream is speaking to me personally (chuckle, chuckle). I see just a couple of things for starters.

I see boundary issues with determining how close to build to the property line -- giving people space, respecting others' space.

I haven't figured out the building right to the shoreline when the tide is low. I think of the shoreline as the threshing floor, the place where the rubber meets the road. May be about leaving room for unexpected changes. We have our plans, but God has his. Dream may be about not planning out ahead of God.

May be something like having respect for God's plans and also other people in our lives and how our planning will affect them.

God may be using you to speak wisdom into someone's life.

Interesting you both had dreams about pregnancy. Your twin dream speaks of double. From your standpoint what may be coming is double, also a decision may have to be made. I wonder if the triplets is about conforming -- she may have to accommodate somehow instead of being accommodated. It was her dream, it would be a message for her.

What do you think Daisy?

I pray for more to come...
Rosie

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:01 am

I love your thoughts rosebush, and as this manifests I will keep you posted. these thoughts in mind my thought on this would be I wouldn't be surprised if they had a boy next, but that he would be such a blessing, much more than they could ever ask for. Which would go along with your thoughts of her accommodating rather than being accommodated. I really wouldn't be surprised if they were pregnant right now, and not telling anyone. I do feel God is preparing me for change...in one way shape or form. Now I had similar thoughts on the boundary line, and am also puzzled as to the shoreline. I am def a planner, and want to know things far in advance to be ready for change. Your thoughts on not getting ahead of God would def apply to me. Maybe if we do decide to both continue with me giving care the their children when the time comes, it might be wise for me to leave this open ended.

Last edited by Daisy on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:32 am

Pretty speechless, but sounds like you are on the right track!

It is a blessing to see family showing such concerned over the goings on of other family members.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:58 am

Thanks! If any other thoughts come to you, please feel free to share! Your thoughts have helped unlock some understanding for me. Thanks for stopping by!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:49 am

Just got the news!! They are pregnant!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:21 pm

This is so funny! This dream has fully manifested. Our home sold irl and we are staying at a friends house, 2 blocks from my brothers house in the same neighborhood! My husband asked me to cut down to watching the kids (with the new baby) to one day a week, which I did!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:13 pm

lol!

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:34 pm

That's awesome Daisy!!! Mine did too woo hoo

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 pm

Praise God!!! Im so happy for you Hinds!!!! :hooray:

Are you enjoying your new home???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Where has HF been?

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm

Daisy,

What part of their having children did you think they might have been better off doing differently? I ask because in the dream you didn't think they should go as far as they did.

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 am

Not sure about hinds...she has not been on in a while.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:04 am

Irl nothing differently about their parenting or having children. When we moved here, into my friends house in the same neighborhood as them...it was shortly after that I quit watching their daughter. They had another child which is great for them. I was watching her 3 days a week before the baby was born. I would have kept watching both kids after my sis in law went back to work, but the set up of my friends home I am staying is not for small children. Her furniture is also way too fancy for little kids that are potty training etc. I offered to watch the kids in their home which is more kid friendly, but since my brother works from home the noise level would be too much for him to be productive. With the new baby, and us moving soon, the stress of watching the kids in this house was too much for me....that's why I didn't continue watching the kids when my sis in law went back to work.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:51 am

HF last visit was this past Saturday.

Sorry, just passing through hiding

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:03 am

thanks, cholette!

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey guys! I'm sorry, I've been busy with stuff :( I don't know why I didn't see this in my inbox before. I was just checking it for something and found it a few minutes ago.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Thank you Daisy huggins Well, we are renting and I like the house ok. It's got a lot of storage space, closets and stuff, but the kitchen can hardly be called a kitchen as I have no where to put our microwave! I don't know what I'm going to do. I just feel like I can't do anything with the rest of the house until I can get the kitchen figured out.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey girl! Missed ya.

huggins

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:14 pm

I missed you too huggins I'll try not to be gone so much.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:37 am

hind'sfeet wrote:Thank you Daisy huggins Well, we are renting and I like the house ok. It's got a lot of storage space, closets and stuff, but the kitchen can hardly be called a kitchen as I have no where to put our microwave! I don't know what I'm going to do. I just feel like I can't do anything with the rest of the house until I can get the kitchen figured out.

Just seen this!! Did u figure a solution for your kitchen yet? Hope things are going well!!!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Hey Daisy! I did find a place for the microwave. I have a couple counter height portable cabinets that I sat next to eachother and put the microwave on that. It worked out perfectly. I'm using them for my herbs, spices, and supplements! Everything has a place in the kitchen now. I have gotten rid of a lot more stuff and still have a lot to go through.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:48 pm

hind'sfeet wrote:Hey Daisy! I did find a place for the microwave. I have a couple counter height portable cabinets that I sat next to eachother and put the microwave on that. It worked out perfectly. I'm using them for my herbs, spices, and supplements! Everything has a place in the kitchen now. I have gotten rid of a lot more stuff and still have a lot to go through.

Im so glad things are working out for you. I know in my new little place, there just isn't the space I would like...BUT the good thing is..because of this I have to make quick decisions of what to keep and what to pitch. I just dont have the room for unneeded clutter. lol!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Oh I don't either. It sure takes some guts sometime to get rid of it :lordhelpus:

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top