Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Deborah

Urgent! Woman missing!

Last November, I posted an experience I had with a man who touched me inappropriately.
/t15555-how-god-protected-me-from-a-creep#85611
Tonight I read an article about a woman my same age and height who lives in that town where I was that night. She went jogging early Saturday morning and has not been found yet even though 200+ people are looking for her. Only her running shoe has been found. Please pray for her!!!!!

Thank you, Connie! 1,000 people turned out this morning to look for her and a helicopter has been dispatched; no word yet.

I cover this woman with Jesus' precious Blood and claim that no weapon formed against her shall proper. I ask God's holy Angels to intervene in this situation and bring her back home as well as protect her from every evil. In Jesus' Name. Amen!

Thank you, Daisy. The FBI is involved in this case now. It has really shaken the whole community--the town only has a population of 5,000 and the residents are used to not even having to lock the doors of their houses. This lady is a beloved math teacher.

The woman's body was found today; crying one suspect is already in custody for her murder.

Oh Father I ask that they find the man who murdered her and that you give her family comfort, consolation, and justice in Jesus name, Amen.