Another flying dream...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another flying dream...

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Last night I dreamt that I was taken up in the air. There were gusts of wind blowing all different directions. At first it seemed like it was the gust of wind that lifted me up. But my hand was holding an imaginary string, like a child holding a balloon. I recognized an angelic presence and I was aware that my angel was lifting me up by this string (I didn't see him, but felt him). He delighted in helping me fly. I was amazed that I had this connection with my angel.

As I was lifted up, I somehow knew that he was taking me up to a tall, mature tree. I said to myself that when we get up to the branches, I was going to pluck off some green leaves and stick them in my pocket, so when I woke up (from this dream) I would be able to realize that when I'm flying that it really is not a dream and I would also be able to show others that I really flew. My angel seemed to know my plans and kind of stayed at the branches a few seconds while I plucked them. I've had many flying dreams and dreams of levetation, but never with the guidance of an angel.

I flew all over this one neighborhood. It was an older, well-established and pretty neighborhood that was familiar to me in the dream, but not in real life. My angel took me up and down and all around. I felt like I was on a roller-coaster and it was exhilarating! I was way up in the air and I saw some people in their yard. I thought they would notice me and wonder how in the world I was flying, but they paid no attention.

Then, I landed in a quaint shopping area with lots of little shops and things I would enjoy looking at in real life. I knew several people there who were Chrisitans and they asked how I was flying.They asked if it was by all the gusty winds we were having that day. I told them, "No, it was my angel" and I pulled out the leaves from my pocket and showed them. Then, everybody around me was flying! I was a little confused because it seemed as though they were lifted up by the winds, but I wasn't sure. All they did was ask how I flew and it seemed so simple for them to figure it out for themselves, but when I flew, it was a new experience and I had to go through some mental processing before I figured out how I was flying. End of dream.

Also, I was wondering if there may be a correlation between this dream and my parents' neighbor's dream. She is a new Age-ist and very different. She knew me when I was growing up. Anyway, she told my mom that she had a dream about me the other day. She said I was helping her put away some greenery and that she got frustrated with me because I was telling her where to put things. I'm wondering if my putting green leaves in my pocket had anything to do with my helping her with her greenery. This may be a stretch, but I believe the greenery in both dreams has to do with newness of life or the Truth, revelation, etc.

Any insight is appreciated!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another flying dream...

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi Shan! :hi: This seems to me to be a dream of you having revelation and sharing it with others, like you have been anointed to bring others to a higher level in Christ. I also wouldn't be surprised if God opened a door for you to minister to the new age neighbor as well. Just my thoughts, plz pray on them.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Thank you Daisy! These were also my thoughts. Just wanted confirmation...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:47 pm

:praiseg-d:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top