Old Lady in a White Dress

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old Lady in a White Dress

Post by rosebush on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:44 pm

I'm outside in my parents yard on a ladder trimming the dead limps off a huge tree. I'm cutting and handing them to my mother and stepfather. The huge tree is between the driveway and entry door of the house and the south side of the sidewalk. I'm standing on is east side of tree which is same side of the house my folk are.

I'm handing them the dead branches when a big limo pulled into the driveway and stops at the end of side walk on the west side of the tree. I was somewhat excited until without seeing her I knew who it was, and then an awful feeling of annoyance and disgust came over me. It was a little old lady from the church that's been there forever and was one of two last members left from a church split. She gets out of limo and is dressed in solid white glowing dress and started walking towards me. Then a beautiful feeling came over me.

Thanks for any insight.
Rose

Last edited by rosebush on Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:29 am; edited 1 time in total

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Old Lady in a White Dress

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Hi, Rose -

Just a quick thought on this dream: Since I know from previous posts that you're involved in a big church split/restructure/rebuilding right now, I'm thinking this dream relates to that. I think that while you're involved in the stripping away of what is old, dead, and lifeless in this arena - maybe through prayer, maybe through council - that you're going to see that not everything that was negative is going away. What I mean by that is that you'll see how God has worked in the hearts of some of those involved...people who you'd initially have those same feelings of annoyance that you felt about them in the dream. You may see the change that God has made in them, and that may change the way you feel about them in the future.

Personally, I'd just tuck this one in the back of my mind for when the changes take place so that you'll be inclined to have an open mind when God brings those changed folks back into the fold.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top