Buy shoes get a dress for free! Lots of letters too!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buy shoes get a dress for free! Lots of letters too!!!

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:58 am

I was in a retail store. My mom was the cashier. I was trying to buy two new pairs of shoes. The scanner couldn't work, the upc code was really small. I took this off of the item, and gave it to my mom to scan. It was not working. She had to make a call on the phone to corporate to get clearance. I was feeling frustrated it was taking so long. She told me to make sure I grabbed the two dresses/smocks that came free with the shoes. They were really nice dresses (for my daughter). I dont remember what the shoes looked like, I just know I was buying two pair. Then I went into this closet and pulled out a brown grocery bag. Inside was a pretty plastic container. It had ALL sorts of letter foamy stickers inside, all different colors. All this glitter fell out as I opened the containier. I felt amazed when I looked at all these individual letter stickers. I felt that either I was going to buy them, or that they already belonged to me...Im not sure which.

End of dream.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buy shoes get a dress for free! Lots of letters too!!!

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 am

Hmmm, Daisy... Have you been asking for anything that just seems like there's delay or difficulty in getting what you want to go through. Not that ANYTHING is difficult for our God, but more like it feels as if it's just not working?

If anything comes to mind, then the message that I get from the dream is that you'll get more than what you asked for in the end.

As for the individual letter stickers - I was thinking a form of confirmation to your prayers. Like, bits and pieces from the Word that will resonate within you that, YES, these words are for YOU.

Just a thought or three.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Yes....I have been feeling a struggle with my family and my precious daughter. My extended family (my mom and sister especially) have not been supportive of some of my decisions with my daughter. My daughter has really been giving us a hard time lately. I feel I have been trying so hard to help her be content. At times she is super demanding. She told me tonight that I am not her 'real' mother, since we adopted her when she was 2. This put me into tears. I think she is struggling with her idenity. She sometimes says she feels like she doesn't belong here. She was asking me about her birth mom. I had a super long talk with her tonight letting her know nothing could be further from the truth. I explained to her that before God formed the earth, He had her on His mind...and He made great plans for her in His mind before made all the details of the world, and He destined her to be put with us! I explained that He knew that some kids have a unique first few years of their lives, different from the typical family. But He allowed all the details to happen just this way because He has BIG HUGE PLANS for her! I told her I just know she is going to help SO MANY people in her lifetime! She smiled when I shared this with her. I also explained that a 'real' parent is the person who takes care of you and gives you love everyday. I explained that her birth-mom wants her to be happy, and full of love, and that its ok to love us and be loved. I feel at times she resists my love. I have read that adopted children sometimes feel guilty, that the kids picture in their little minds that the birth parents are grieving almost uncontrollably for them (which in most cases isn't true), this guilt though makes them feel like its not right being happy and moving forward with their lives (b/c they picture their birth parents miserable). I explained to her that no matter what happens in life, we will forever be her family and that her dad and I will always be her 'real' parents!

Please join in prayer for me about this...as I want to see a TOTAL breakthrough for her! I have had several dreams over the last two weeks about her. This girl has such a calling on her life Mark!!! She loves the Lord SO much! Even thought there has been a struggle, I still feel so blessed that He trusted her with me to be her forever mommy!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:17 pm

Wow! Sorry for the short novel!! laugh Could you re-explain what you thought the colorful letter shaped stickers could be about again please???

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:25 pm

First off, I will gladly pray for your situation! :)

And I totally understand what you've shared about how she may feel guilty for returning the love that you give to her - may those lies and barriers to intimacy be destroyed in Jesus' name!

As for the letters: I saw "letters" as parts of a "word." Obvious, I know. But for you, that there would be parts of THE WORD that would stand out to you, dazzle you like the glitter that fell out, and would leave you just as amazed as you felt in the dream as you read them - that they would speak to you in your situation, and that you would own them as the promises that they are for what you're going through.

Basically, that you'd see parts of the Word as more personal than ever before. :)

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 am

Thanks for clarifying. I wasn't sure if you meant the word, or words of prophecy spoken over us. Thanks Mark for your prayers, and for your posting! Bless You

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top