Cars falling from the sky like bombs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cars falling from the sky like bombs

Post by lovelywomanofvirtue on Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:06 am

Hi everyone, I had an interesting dream last night. I was in my bedroom, and my family was over my house, and all of a sudden I heard loud noises, noises like I had never heard before....and i looked outside, and i saw what looked like falling stars at first falling from the sky, but it was a lot of them....and in one scene it looked as if i was looking over the earth....then the next scene, I remember thinking, America is being attacked? And I told my mom to get some cover....and then I looked back out of the window, and as they got closer to the ground, I said those are cars falling from the sky and exploding. At that point I wasn't as scared, so I just sat in my room, like I knew we were going to be alright, but I knew that where they were landing, it was causing some serious damage. So the next day, I went into the city...and emergency personnel was all over the place, the cars had done some serious damage to some parts of the city...it looked like a big city where they had those parking things...had been destroyed. I remember walking around looking at the damage, but the crazy thing was, no one seemed panicky, everyone was calm, and even though it was some serious damage, and the scene tape was up, they allowed you to walk all through the scene....any insight?

lovelywomanofvirtue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cars falling from the sky like bombs

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:09 am

Good Morning, lovelywomanofvirtue -

This may just be me, but as I read through your dream, the words "Car Bomb" came to mind. If you are someone who has dreams that are at a world/national-level, this could be a call to intercede. The fact that you could walk around the scene like you could may be because God has given you access to this situation for such a purpose.

Once again, just sharing my thoughts.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top