Beautiful Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beautiful Dream

Post by sunshinelove on Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 pm

I recorded this dream Dec. 29, 2010. This before I understand the significance of dreams. I am sharing this dream to get insight. This dream is the most beautiful dream I have ever experienced....

I was dressed up like I was going to work or school. I had on a black dress shirt, black skirt, black hose, & heels. I had some papers in my hands that I wrote something down. I needed to make copies but I only had 30min. It seemed like I was in a rush. Someone gave me a key to make copies from the copy machine. I made the copies & took a short cut out. (Everyone around me was dressed in scrubs).

A girl was going the same place. She told me to meet her at the end. She was dressed in scrubs as well. We went out and through a wooded area. I remember seeing an abandoned shoe in the woods. We go through this opening & it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. There were beautiful flowers everywhere. A man with tan skin and long dark hair had a little girl with him about 4 or 5 years old. They were before us. He says follow him. He then picks up the little girl. We follow him to a door. We go through the door. There is a party inside. I recognize one couple (they were from my high school & are married now). The man held out his hand to shake my hand but I get embarassed because my nose starts to run. I then run to the bathroom to wipe my nose.

I know this dream is old but I always wondered what it meant.

sunshinelove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top