Waters and a Storm/Whirlwind?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Waters and a Storm/Whirlwind?

Post by Lara on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 am

I had this dream a few days ago and some parts of it still perplex me.

I dreamt that I was at this place and there was a swimming pool and someone was like take a dive. I said I didn't want to. I ended up inside of this building which was right next to the sea. The water was literally next to the walls. It was shallow bright blue sea water.

The water got a bit higher and I took a dip briefly and went back inside of the building. Then I noticed that the water was getting higher still and I became afraid of an impending tsunami. So I started packing my stuff. Then I looked outside and saw a plane but it wasn't flying very well and it was heading towards a neighborhood. I was making the kind of dips a paper plane would make. At the last minute it pull out of a dive and didn't crash into the houses. I was relieved.

I continued to gather my things. There were these seats in the building and I decided to take one with me as I was afraid of being caught in the tsunami and wanted a floatation device. I tested out the floatation properties of the seat a few times. Some how when I sat on it it floated in mid air. I was on the top floor of the building. The water was very high by this point and I thought it was only a matter of time before the disaster hits. I threw my bags through the window downstairs to someone I used to live with when I lived in the dorms at uni in real life. I asked them to watch my stuff until I got downstairs.

I continued gathering my things. Then the tsunami hit. The water came up washed over the building I saw it at the side through the window but the building remained in tact and no one was hurt. When I got down stairs the person I'd asked to watch my stuff was asleep in a sleeping bag and no matter how I tried to wake them they wouldn't get up and my stuff was no where to be found.

I left and some how ended up in the house I lived in as child. The weather had changed it was no longer sunny out. But it was overcast and there was this storm like wind blowing. I tried to close the front door of the house. It was a small double door. Then to secure what I'd done I latched one side. The wind was really blowing and I tried to do my best to keep the door closed so that the house would be swept away by the wind. I wasn't able to this and the wind ripped off the right door. I became afraid that the house was now going to be destroyed by the wind.

Surprisingly the wind didn't destroy the house and when I looked outside the water from the tsunami had almost reached to the top of the hill where the house was. I prayed that it wouldn't come any further. Everything below had been covered by the water and that was all I could see. The water had changed color it was no longer bright blue but a metallic gray. I went outside and everything was calm again but the waters were still at the level of the road on the top of the hill. They suddenly disappeared and I could see the houses again like if nothing had happened. There were a few puddles and that was all. There was this little girl riding her bike in front of a house where the waters had been. Then the dream ended.

I think the blue waters may be something positive as I've had dreams about it before and it represented God doing something in my life. However the bits after make me wonder. Is something bad about to befall me?

Also, I think I've seen that little girl in my dream I had a few years ago.

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Waters and a Storm/Whirlwind?

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 am

Hi, Lara -

I think that the important part of your dream is how you responded to each situation of the storm...and then how you made it through alright. There were moments where you were well prepared (gathering your things and the floatation device). Then, there were a few times where you saw what was going on, but no one was hurt and nothing was destroyed - especially the part where the waters suddenly disappeared and it looked as if nothing had happened. That should be especially encouraging.

Just wondering about the girl in the dream - when you saw her in a dream years ago, what purpose did that serve? As in, when the dream manifested (if it did), was she like a sign-post that let you know it was over? That was my thought about her in this dream, that you'd have some sort of confirmation as to when all this is done.

There are a few things worth praying about, specifically: First, the sleeping dorm-mate. This could be someone that you entrust something personal to who enters a place that makes them unreachable/unresponsive for a time. The second would be the ripped off door during the storm. Considering that this is pretty minimal damage when you look at the house as a whole, it will likely be something minor in real life when you recognize that the storm is taking place. Still, it wouldn't hurt to pray about that, too.

These are just my thoughts, Lara. I've prayed that you would be able to recognize what is going on around you, just as you could in the dream, and that you'd have the wisdom and strength to pass through unharmed.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara on Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:29 am

Thanks for your response Mark.

I saw that little girl in dream I had when I was going through some tumultuous times in my life. She was in this tiny room in the upstairs of a house locked away.She was kind of sitting up in bed. I don't think she was a sign post in that dream. I think she was maybe representative of me in that dream.

Lara

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 am

Lara wrote:I think she was maybe representative of me in that dream.

I see. Could be that you're seeing her out riding her bicycle is to show you reinforce that everything will be back to normal for you when the storm passes.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top