Cloud Connected and anyone else Welcome to I Surrender thread :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Cloud Connected and anyone else Welcome to I Surrender thread :)

Post by Chimere on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:57 pm

First of all, you're not getting on my nerves and you're attitude towards ME is not of Him. So I rebuke that spirit in Jesus name! You're letting SATAN playing you like a fiddle and don't lie to the Holy Spirit. The Lord told me to tell you this that YOU ARE playing on dangerous territory. You're not being honest and don't even think about lying for God is watching exactly what you say. I never make a statement on anything UNLESS God tells me so! I am very careful and FILLED with the HOLY GHOST. So, please be careful of what you say. You don't find it anywhere in the BIBLE where it says IT IS OKAY TO SIN! Obviously, this discernment and VISITATION is on POINT because if it isn't, you wouldn't have made an outlash just now and I am terribly offended. I am all about helping people but I am in agreement with the Lord, He is the true discerner and I asked Him for His discernment not my own and He gave it to ME. I don't CONDONE willful sinning! It's CONTRARY TO God's WORD! Don't get angry with me because you made a choice to deliberately sin. God send Nathan the prophet to tell David he was in error and when Nathan told David the parable, God made sure that He wanted David to know his sins are not hidden from Him and it's NOT okay to WILLFULLY SIN. Point blank. No, you don't fully get it and if you truly DO, you would know the story of Ananias and his wife Sapphira lied in Acts 5. And they made a HUGE mistake in doing so and they paid a horrible price because they knew exactly what they were doing and basically they said FORGET GOD, for we know WAY MORE than He does! And it's foolish to think we can outsmart God and do anything we want. I'm the REAL thing and I am not going to PET Your flesh just so you can be at ease. God always have to correct when NEEDED. It's better for you to be hot or cold for God than to be lukewarm and these are not MY WORDS, this is FROM God. Revelations 3:15-16 states this. This is what He says! Not me, for I am just His servant OBEYING Him to tell you what He said. I prayed and prayed carefully. Why is it that people always want to get the good word, but when they messed up, they get angry and place blame???? I never forgot when I didn't listen to God about staying away from this particular place, because I was lonely, I didn't see any harm because I just wanted to ease my mind, but God saw this man's heart TOWARDS ME and DELIVERED me not to go there EVER AGAIN. I acknowleged that I messed up and EARNESTLY repented of MY SINS and God instantly forgave me because He knows my heart and He's already fighting my battle for the man who ruined my name, and PAID his coworkers to STEAL my purse for me (people do anything for money) and I am waiting for the time to arrive because when God will send this man back to me as PROMISED, he will apologize to me in TEARS and I will be the one to show him what real forgiveness is all about! God meant what He said in Psalms 105: 15 "Saying touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm." I am God's prophet and I told you before I KNOW THE SCENT OF SATAN. And I am not ignorant to Satan's devices. Satan has deluded you to think that this isn't real, but this is very real. For God I live and for God I die. You know the tree by the fruit it bears. I don't have to prove anything to anyone, only those who really know the Lord knows who is really walking in Him. I know the hypocrites from the real. And the scent of satan is all in this. And your reaction is just like the Lord showed me that you would go off in a rage because you're angry with what you have done and the Lord is chastising you. You admitted to everyone on this board you WILLFULLY SIN! Cloud, I'm telling you out of love, it is NOT okay to deliberately SIN. It is not. The Lord is warning me to tell you again, it's not okay. And Someone who really cares about you will tell you the truth no matter what your response is. I'm past people cursing me out and getting mad at me for how God is dealing with me and this gift He gave me comes with responsibility, so I owe NO ONE an apology for what God has given me. The Holy Spirit doesn't spring out when we "want" it to, He's not a genie in a bottle that we demand the Lord what to say through His prophets. The eyes of the Lord are everywhere. But I already forgive you. For I walk and talk with God daily and I let Him have His way through me. And anyone who is worshipping Him in Spirit and in Truth will totally agree that it's not okay to blatantly sin and hurt God. So, I'm sorry you feel this way, but I have faith God is going to deal with you just the way He needs to get His point across that once you sincerely give your life to Him, you don't belong to you anymore, you belong to Him. So, if you're going to hate me, so be it. But I cannot take part in something I know in my heart and soul it's wrong. Everything I'm telling you is God's Word. I have no reason to deceive you and what would I gain from that? Nothing.

Chimere

View user profile http://amzn.to/ICKWgM

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:04 pm

Cloud, I have been thinking about your situation for so many days and at first it does look like you are stuck. But the longer I think about it the more I see that what you are trying to do is to walk in two different (actually directly opposite) directions at the same time which is physically and spiritually IMPOSSIBLE!

You are striving to be spiritual and follow the Lord but at the same time your flesh is totally leading you where it wants to go. See the conflict?!

I already can't remember in which thread you asked if there is a certain phrase or words you can say that will get the Gates of God's Kingdom open for you. There is actually no such phrase. All you have to do is to say you are sorry for your mess-ups to the Lord and ask Him to be the Lord and Saviour of your life. And you already said it! So now that all the "saying" part is done, you need to do the "doing" part and this is the hard one. At least at firts.

You see, so many people want Jesus to be their Saviour, but not too many want Him to be their Lord! The Lord means - Master.And that means we need to do what He tells us to do whether our flesh feels like it or not. Before we got saved we used to follow the lead of our flesh for years and years. Everything fleshly seems so easy and natural to us. So flesh became very strong, but our spirit, when we are first born of His Spirit is weak. So guess what part is winning?! This is happening to you now and this is why you are struggling so much.

What you need to do is cut your flesh from leadership position right away. All these wonderful things of the Spirit that are alive in you now are just like little sprouts among huge dry trees of the flesh. In order for them to grow and manifest in your life you have to uproot the dead fleshly trees. Yes, this will hurt! But you have no choice! It hurts at first, but it does not kill. I'd compare this like going to a dentist and ask him to pull your sore tooth out. What would you rather prefer, him pulling it out slowly, a bit at a time or pluck it out fast and right away?

You keep asking what it is that you need to do. You know perfectly well what you need to do, Cloud. You just don't want to actually do it! That's where the problem is. You probably do not realise how dangerous it is to sit in this position for any length of time. Chimere is very right here. Paraphrasing the Bible, you can't follow God and your flesh at the same time. They are walking in different directions!!!

Besides, your accountability level is much higher now for the sins you are commiting because you are not ignorant about them. You were told numerous times what they were and you were told you need to stop. You are still doing it. You admitted it yourself on number of ocasions that you are NOT WILLING to give them up just yet. What are you waiting for, Cloud?! God is merciful, yes, but He is not the only one out there that knows what you are doing. Even though He is grieving about your situation, but He is ready to forgive you any second and support you on every step. Your enemy, however, is very very real and he is making use of every second of your disobedience and building traps for you even as we speak. Rest assured, you will have to deal with them later. So why give him more chances to destroy you more and more?! The longer you wait the more nets he is putting around your heart.

You keep saying "God needs to do this, God needs to do that for me...". This is such a childish talk and it needs to stop. God does not need to do a thing for you because He already DID IT ALL! When Jesus died on the Cross for you, remember what He said? IT IS FINISHED! Now the ball is in your court. And don't push YOUR responsibility on anyone esle, including God. It won't help you a bit. If you don't stop now and turn right around the enemy will destroy you. Don't give him this chance. This is very very serious!

I see you are so excited about the gifts of the spirit, like joy, peace, speaking in tongues. And they ARE YOURS! What you need to do is clean up your spiritual house and they will start shining through you! This WILL HAPPEN! Just get your heart in the right position befor ethe Lord and it will come!

So do whatever it takes to get rid of these bad habits. Don't call them "my ...addiction". They are not yours. Once you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, all things are new and you are a new, righteous, clean creation. Claim it, leave it out, decree it over yourself. All this junk is devils, not yours. This actually means a lot. This makes all the difference in the world. This actually means that you are in position and in power to kick this junk right out of your life for good! Don't lie to yourself. God gave everyone the same measure of faith and the same abilities to resist the enemy!

This is why He said in James 4:7 "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." If we did not have to resist, He would not tell us to. If He said "he WILL flee from you", it means that you HAVE all you need in you to resist and make him flee! Praise God!

So do whatever it takes to get out of the place where you are now. Don't try, when you try you set yourself up for a failure. You give yourself room for failing. But when you do determine - I will do it no matter what. I might fall flat on my face first few times, but I am going to GET IT DONE!

So be strong, Cloud, go and do it! Don't pity your flesh, it does not have any pity or mercy on you - get it's desires killed in you!

God bless!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:56 pm

Amen, Astra!!!! This is confirmation and you're truly walking with God, you're worshipping Him in Spirit and Truth! Everything God just used to say is on POINT! Thank you for backing up God's message to Cloud. This is very serious and God wouldn't have me to say it if it weren't SO! Flesh MUST die, there's no other way around it. God is very merciful and filled with love, but He doesn't condone foolishness and you're very right you explained the difference in falling flat on your face to get it right and God sustain you with His Glory versus openly sinning and still think that God is okay with it. That's how we as children of God learn! God bless you, this up lifte my soul today. I love how God reconfirms what He is sayin. It's up to us to listen. He has to take everything that is not of Him out of us, to get us where we need to be in Him. ;) And God is saying to him the door is open, but he must be fully honest and be at the end of himself, so God can step in! :) And I love what You said
Don't pity your flesh, it does not have any pity or mercy on you -get it's desires killed in you!
For flesh REALLY is a mess!

Chimere

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:12 am

Chimere, I love what you said about God not being a Genie in a bottle! AMEN!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimere on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:53 am

Amen!!!! I'm telling you, He's not a Genie in a Bottle. I don't like deception and people in my life have deceive me, that's why I'm against it. It keeps you bound and hurt. And how is God glorified in that? I'm learning this more and more each day! You just made my heart smiled. Yes, God does answer prayers but according to His Will and for our good. For He knows what is best. I'm glad this made you smile and reached your heart as well. I was trying to lighten it up just to make a point lol and it worked. I sincerely apologize for getting kind of angry but the Lord kept bringing this before me that He wasn't happy about this deception. But if God doesn't condone deliberate rebellion, why should we, when we're walking in the light? It's not right. Acts 5 states this that God doesn't like to be lied to, especially when He already witnessed what had taken place. I'm learning everyday that everything God puts in the Bible, is there for a reason: when we messed up, when we need His guidance, why it's not good to commit sin repeatedly or comfort. Whatever it is we need, it's all there. He loves us enough to set us free! :)

Chimere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top