Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chimere

Cloud Connected and anyone else Welcome to I Surrender thread :)

God bless each and everyone of you. I know this would fall under the prayer section, but the Lord is telling me ths is right where this thread needs to be! After all, this is to counsel all in need. AMEN! The Lord's Spirit is on me so deep and He's urging me to share this with you. For those who feel like you have given up. This surrender prayer is for you. To those who are at loss for words. This prayer is for you. To those who are not sure where their next meal or paycheck is coming in this is for you. I hear Matthew 11:28 in the Holy Spirit. He's saying, "Give it to me. For I am here for you my sons and daughters. I'm all you need and more. Just Trust me and Believe that I AM." You need deliverance, it's right here! So, those who need to surrender all, come now, whether you are coming to God the first time or need a REFRESHMENT from Him, and receive it today in Jesus NAME! Say this prayer and believe it with all your heart, as I type this out for you, for this has truly helped me and blessed me and I haven't looked back EVER SINCE I GAVE MY LIFE TO HIM!

"Jesus, I come to you as a baby who needs your love and care today and I humble myself before you and acknowledged that I'm a sinner and I have messed up in You. Lord, I really don't know my way and it seems like every time I try to fix things on my own. I keep on getting into a bigger mess than the last time. Jesus, I come before you today and ask you for forgiveness, cleanse my heart, mind, and soul. I thirst and hunger after you. Rain your Holy Spirit on me, Jesus. I realize I can't live this life on my own and I understand know that You are in control. I realize I cannot make this right on my own for I am fragile and I make a terrible God. Jesus, wash me in forgiveness, accept me and love me today for I need you every day. Show me the way that leads to your glory. I surrender my ways, my thoughts, plans, my actions, my sins, my burdens, my desires all to you. Jesus, come in to my heart, my mind, and soul. Bless me to walk by Your mercy and Grace everyday for I need to be kept by You. Jesus, I'm sorry for ever leaving you or forsaking you. Forgive me, Lord and make me new and whole today. I release my wounds and broken heart to You. I acknlowedge You are the son of God and you died and resurrected for me. Teach me your ways. Show me how to live this life. Give me a new direction of where You want me to go. Bless me to be sensitive to Your Holy Spirit and know when You are speaking to me. Feed me Your Bread of Heaven (His Word) and sustain me. Satisfy me, Jesus. I've tried everything and it failed me. Jesus, I'm counting on you to save me and deliver me from any addictions, problems, or fears I may have. I want you to fill my cup and let it overflow with Eternal Life and Joy. Jesus, touch me and set me free. I need you today. I realize that the wages of sin is death and You are the way to eternal life. Thank You for saving me, keeping me and blessing me in spite of all I do or say. I gladly receive you as My Savior, My Redeemer, My Everything. I welcome you into my heart, mind, and soul. I give You praise right now, Jesus. Thank you for renewing me. Thank You for showering your mercy and grace. Thank you for renewing my faith in You. Thank You for baptizing me with Your Holy Spirit for I receive it right now. Pour Your Spirit on me, Jesus. For I want ALL that You have for me. Thank You for making my life whole and complete. Thank You for never leaving me nor forsaking me. Thank you for tunring things around for me in advance. Than You for healing my mind and my heart. Thank You for soothing my doubts and calming my fears. Bless me to hunger after You and learn of you. I am your servant, Lord. Let Your will not my will be done and keep me from evil. In Jesus name I pray, Amen." If you believe this with all your heart, mind and spirit. Give God PRAISE, clap your hands and Praise Him and Thank Him for what He's doing for you right now and in the future for He gave you eternal life and to live this life here on Earth, as well in Heaven, more abundantly! Lord, Thank you for touching and saving those or renewing those who's reading this thread in Jesus name. Than you for victory right now for all Your sons and daughetrs in Jesus name. All shackles who are keeping your people bound, I command in Jesus name that it is DESTROYED and Your People shall walk free in their destiny for 2012! May All your faith be restored in Him. May He touch you with faith, love, peace and joy. Cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you and LOVES you so much! May God open doors for you tht NO ONE can shut. May He lead you and guide you with Proverbs 3:5-6 when you don't know what to do. And most of alll May HE bless you to have a personal relationship with Him daily. take time out for God. Whether it is five minutes, thirty, hour or more! He longs to hear from you today. He wanst to be in Your life like never before and be open to receive all that He has for you and MAY HE BLESS YOU REAL GOOD! :) YOU HAVE THE VICTORY THROUGH CHRIST JESUS! Go ahead and WALK in your BLESSINGS. Farewell to fear, anger, hurt, frustration, pain, and doubt, negative people and energy. Farewell to low self esteem, impatience, confusion, religious behaviors, delusion and loneliness, rejection and being ashamed. Jesus loves you and YOU WILL BE MADE WHOLE. For your healing is in God's hands. Outstretch your hands to Him and May He touch you and anoint you with His Holy Spirit and give you the word your souls long to hear. I decree it by faith that it is done, in Jesus name I pray AMEN! I love you all and May God walk with you and talk with you daily. For without Him, we don't know where we would be. God has given you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothng by any means shall hurt you. See Luke 10:19-20. Peace with you. happy dance :hooray:

yes God yes

i surrener

i won't watch any movie that's NOT a Bible related movie for a substantial amount of time

i truly don't know what to DO that expresses this surrender...that's just one idea i have

God makes it sound like this 'surrendering ALL' is something I haven't done yet...even in all the years that I believe I've been Born Again...since the year 2004 actually

a thread like this has never been made before

you must truly be full of the Holy Ghost Chimere

what does it feel like?

this is huge and i know that i want to dive into this...i can't afford not to

pray God gives me a Vision

something while i'm awake...not just a number or whatever...i've seen those but even they weren't enough to change me

something new

Chimere,

i also felt i needed to share this

i went to a Passover Seder 7-8 months ago

a Jewish believer i knew invited me...he even claimed the Holy Spirit told him to invite me to it

anyways, at the end of the night...i was prayed over and the woman praying over me asked me "Do you want to keep what you have?" I knew that meant all my problems and such

she then breathed on me and told me to "receive the Holy Spirit"

i followed her directions and such

the only thing is, NOTHING different happened

i didn't feel the Holy Spirit come over me or in me and nothing really changed

as you can see, i prayed this prayer that you posted

and once again, nothing different has happened to me...

now i gotta start asking...does God see ANYthing in me that is preventing the Baptism of the Holy Spirit...anything at all?

i have this faint feeling of "resistance" in me but i can't quite put my finger on what it is specifically...doubt, fear, lack of sincereness

either way...God should ALREADY know i would have these in me and compensate anyway

all these awesome Words and prayers and yet, i can't do much more than i already have been

so i don't know...either Jesus isn't ready for me to feel the Holy Spirit or i'm not ready

either way...i don't think this needs to keep on happening...SOMETHING needs to change

God, bless you CC, yes, I am filled with His Holy Ghost. He baptized me the night I became born again and I truly believe who He says He is. Yo see, I'm a preacher's kid. While growing up in my parents home. They talked of God, but I always felt they never really KNEW GOD. And while living in their home, they would always forced on getting saved. But I truly believe God delivers and saves in His own time and way. Salvation is something you can't force, but must accept for your own personal conviction, this is where A LOT of church members get this twisted. That's why it's imperative to know God for yourself. I can't stress this enough. I remmeber readng a thread of Cholette's and she said soemthing very similiar. God wants her to grow and expand in HIM! And that's what He desires for each and everyone of us. But this is much deeper than movies, music and anything else, my brother. You're aching for God's glory! To feel His Presence and how do you welcome His Presence, I hear you ask? Simply welcoming Him into your heart, mind, body and soul. After all that is a command from the Lord to love Him with all our hearts, minds and soul. I am here to help you because you are desperately searching Him. And when you search Him, He will surely find you as you find HIM :)! To tury surrender is to deny self and pick up your cross and bear it. To Follow God means total surrender of selfish desires, of what people have taught you that was only to damage you and not help you walk in Liberty of the Gospel. When it comes to God and His Word. I am totally serious about Him because it's my strongest conviction that no one is to be misled or believe every spirit that comes their way. See 1 John 4:1. God desires us to knwo him for ourselves. There is nothing wrong going to church and feeding off His Word. I am all for that, but what I am against is brainwashing and misleading people into their set beliefs of religion and not LIVING the GOSPEL and Gospel means good news to save us and free us. And that is not how Jesus intended for it to be. When we get caught up in serving the building and modeling ourselves like people that is considered idol worshipping.The only true inspiration is Jesus. It's that we move by His Spirit, not through power or might. See Zechariah 4:6. And that's why I'm glad Mia Sherwood is about searchign and knowing God for yourself because without knowing Him and loving Him, we're lost. I am here for you. I will pray for you and whatever you want God to do in your life, He will do it because He's God. God's done too much for me and there is NO way I can doubt Him now. And this change is something that comes from within when we ash God to circumcize our heart. We all fall short by the Glory of God. What matters is that we get back UP, Repent, and trust that God forgives us and cleanses us from our sins. For God never lies and He always keep His Promises and I am pretty sure there people here that can testify to this. You have to be brutally honest with God. That's what being real is ALL about from what I've learned and still learning. You see, my friend, people are drawn to something that is real. And we all know when something is counterfeit because God will put it in our spirits that something isn't right and He will reveal it to us. And keep this in mind, if seeing is believing, you can't believe everything that you see. Believing is seeing yourself coming out of your situation. Believing is seeing that God's got your back even when you doubt at times. And this is a GOOD thing that you're hungering after God's Word and Who He Is. When You call on Him, He's there. May He visit you and you feel loving Presence. May He visit you like a cool breeze but filled with warmth and His unchanging LOVE. Like I've said before, salvation is a daily thing. It's a free gift that God gave to us through His Son Jesus Christ. We must work on our salvation daily see Philippians 2:2. We can receive advice, but our salvation is between us and God. Whatever God wants to work out thrugh you is for you. Whatever God wants to out through me is for and so forth. May He wrap you in His arms tonight and keep you protected from all hurt, harm and danger, seen and unseen. God loves you so much and He wants you to spend time alone in His Presence. I always ask God to come see about me whenever I sit down and talk to Him and He's right in the room with me. And how willy ou know when you feel His Presence, you'll feel a peace that passes all finite understanding. And you get happy all of a sudden.That's hwo you know and don't be discouraged when you don't feel His Presence because it happens to us all. There are times when I'm going through I feel that God is far away from me. But I'm learning that is far from the truth. God will speak His Scriptures in my heart and reinforce them when I read a daily devotion on crosswalk.com. Really informative stuff by the way and food for your soul :). And their devotions is always in season. I will pray for you about your job and living situation for I feel through His Spirit this is tight on your chest. He shall supply all your needs. I will pray that God will find you a job that fits you. For He knows your personality, your weak and strong points. He knows everythign abotu you. I encourage you to read Psalms 139, it lets you know He's here for you always and knows you. Be encouraged and don't give up. as David brilliantly states, "I have been young and now am old; have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread." See Psalms 37:25. I can testify to this. When it seems like the walls are closing in on me, God always find a way to bring me out and put food on my table and bed to lay my head on at night. I know it seems rough for you right now, but trust and know that God is with you and He's got you in loving Hands. :)

my dad used to work for Delta Airlines a long time ago

then he was laid off

as i recall, he really resented this

did he develop bitterness from this and is THAT how the Enemy came into our lives?

this 18-19 years ago...which is when, if i remember correctly, my dad started acting aggressive/demanding

he's been all over me about "work" and "education" and "doing good in school" and "Career" stuff ever since

that's a LOOOONG time of putting up with this stuff and alot of heartache because of my dad

how will God undo this?

It might be fear that your dad is re-living all over again when he thinks about your future. It's also out of love for you he is trying to prevent this from happening to you also. This is actually very common for parents to do, so your situation is not unique here.
You might calm his worries down a bit if you show some maturity by acknowledging your appreciation of his guidance for you. Let him know how much you appreciate his care and love for you as his son you understand the importance of making the right choices in life.

I have two kids in my family that are about to start their grown up lives soon so my husband and I do expect at least some level of maturity from them when they demand their "grown up rights". We keep stressing that these come with responsibilities of grown ups.
Kids often do not appreciate what they DO have when they live with their parents. Sure mom and dad are often on their backs maybe even too much, ut the kids also don't see how much they get for granted. If parents could see that what they do and provide (including parental guidance!) is appreciated I am sure they will see that their kids are not these little brats that keep wanting their rights acknowledged, but also realize that "grown up" life is quite demanding and they can take it.

Keep covering your dad with prayers daily asking the Lord to take his pain away and heal his heart. Do this with respect for your dad. This is a proper thing to do and it's pleasing to the Lord. He will honor your prayers!

astra, my dad isn't appreciative nor grateful when i do the things...whether he forces me to or not

he doesn't care, he or the Enemy just wants to me to be bossed around and overworked

secondly, yes my dad may have started with good intentions but i've been
Prayed Over and Interceded For several times and this junk with my dad has come up each time and the fact that the Enemy IS involved here somewhere in the mix

my dad has strange behavior...he gets really angry about stuff Born Again Christian parents wouldn't...even other non Christian parents i've met

i don't feel comfortable around him at all...i haven't for years and years

he wants me to get a job BU THEN turns around and gives me a long list of chores to do and "home projects" i gotta worry about which take up all my time

when instead i should be out getting my OWN work for MONEY so i can be INDEPENDENT

but the Enemy apparently is trying to prevent that

then even when i got a job, he'd still bother me a bout a CAREER and really hound me and harass me about it...not lovingly guide me

i can't afford to have any discouragement but i am angry right now

God knows i'm TIRED of doing all this POINTLESS work that just wastes time that i can never get back

Hey, CC! I couldn't respond back to your pm! SMH! Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. I love what astra said and she has a point. However, I totally get where you're coming from. There's a fine LINE of wanting the best for you and when someone is crunching up your time so you won't do what you need to. Pray this prayer, whenever it seems like your day is chaotic and this helps me out A LOT because it gives God to orchestrate my day and I am admitting and realizing that He is in charge of my day because when your day gets overwhelmed with earthly demands it WILL wear you out first spirutally, mentally, emotionally and then PHYSICALLY to over exertion if we're not careful. "Lord, this is Your day. Whatever You want me to do today, I will. Whatever You don't want me to do today, I won't. Bless me with Your strength to do all that You want me to do today." And as for all the demands that is hindering you from searching for a job, I speak against and bind all hindering obstaces that is coming your way in Jesus NAME! EVIL STRONGHOLD come down in Jesus name. Now, here's a way to strategize and BEAT the devil at his game. Whatever time you have free on the internet and your dad is not on your throat, this is where you can do job searching. Google it for whatever job openings they have. if you have a resume set up, open it up with your email, a professional one with your real name@gmail.com for i.e. :). I will pray that God will free up your time in Jesus name. I had a feeling the enemy is fighting hard. I understand your dad is disgruntled and upset, and I know he means well, but at the end of the day, you're a grown man and you must follow your heart what God is telling you. I'm not telling you to disobey your dad or lash back at him for that is not constructive for you! I'm concerned about your well-being. You must step out on faith by job searching with the resources you have like easy access to the internet. And there is a JOB waiting for you. You got to NAME IT, CLAIM IT, BELIEVE IT and RECEIVE IT and ACT ON IT! For faith without works is dead. Keep on searching until a job comes, DON'T GIVE UP and whenever you feel frustrated give it to God in prayer. He hears you and near you. And yes, you are weary from what I am picking up in His Spirit. But my prayer to you is that God strengthen you in your time of weakness and grant you the ability to go on in Him, in Jesus name. For you can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you. See and memorized Philippians 4:13! I declare victory over your life. hang in there, my brother. times are hard, I KNOW, BELIEVE me, I know. Focus on what you desire to go out as God desires for you too. To beat the devil over his head, likeAstra said, tell your dad, thank you for showing me and telling me these things. it WILL SHUT THE DEVIL UP and make him scatter! This is where God's wisdom comes in. If you lack it, ask God for it, for He shall give it to you freely.See James 1:5. Remember what we talked about the other. Remember, in this life, sometimes it may never seem easy but when you remember who is Your Help and where all Your HELP come from, it makes life easier to know that God is with you and He sees and knows all! I hope this send some encouragement your way. Remember: whatever little free time you have when your dad is not around, that is when you do job searching. Fight to win! I believe in you and YOU CAN MAKE IT WITH THE LORD! :) PS, think of this experience to equip you for the workforce ;).

Amen, Chimere! I LOVE what you said. All great advise!!! thumbs thumbs thumbs

Cloud Connected, I did not mean to get you more angry or upset. I obviously cannot see or know what is going on in your house.

The only thing I do know for sure that the very best way to deal with a tough situation is to hand it over to Jesus! I mean totally surrender the whole thing - your dad's attitude towards you, job search, your own place to live, finances etc. The other thing to do is to FORGIVE your dad and anyone you can possibly think of that might have a spot in your bad books for whatever reason. But forgiving them you (or/and the Lord) do not admit that what they did to you is OK, but it just helps you to let go of that poisones junk that unforgiveness brings into our lives.

The easiest way for me to do this when it's really really tough is to simply trust the Lord and know that He knows what's best for me and if He said give it up, I give it up. By obeying in this area you will simply hit the enemy right in the head and remove the blocks that the devil will place on your way of receving everything God has in store for you.

Ephesians 6:12: "For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." THESE ARE OUR ONLY ENEMIES!

Another thing I'd recommend to do is BLESSINGS. Speak them! Decree blessings over every area of your life. If you want I can send you some awesome links that I have found for blessings that I myself personally use. I don't think I'm allowed to post the links here.

The next important thing to do is to give your pain and hurts to Jesus! Cry out to Him with all your heart. Tell Him that You love Him and respect His commandments and out of Love for Jesus you make a willful decision to forgive your dad or whoever else you need to forgive and to please take the pain and hurts away. He Will!! This happened to me several times, so I KNOW what I am talking about.

When people sin against us and hurt us these actions cause wounds in our hearts. So even when we do forgive them with all our hearts it still HURTS like crazy. And this is the pain you or anyone esle does not need to carry around. Ask the Lord to simply remove it from your heart. Honestly I have not a slightest clue as to how He does it, I just know He does! And if this does not work like within first five minutes, just keep on crying out! Do this till it's gone. Last time this happened to me I had to keep crying out almost a day and most of the night (when I was awake). It would go away, but then the enemy would stir it up again and it would start hurting again, so I kept on asking and asking untill it just disappeared for good! I was laying in bed all hurting inside and the next moment like "what's just happened?!" Where did the pain go? Halleluiah!! IT'S GONE!!!! :praiseg-d:

Also watch out for enemy's lies. I know he won't just sit there and watch you getting rid of all this junk. He will try to deceive you. For example he told me that it will be much easier and faster to get rid of the pain by burying it deeper inside my heart. So you see, he wanted me to KEEP the pain even hidden deep inside so I will forget about it, but he can later bring it up against me. Don't fall for that one!! Go for total HEALING from your Lord!!

And the last thing - be prepared to put some spiritual "muscle" into it. You'd have to be persistent and sink your teeth into it. Don't let go of what is yours. Keep fighting and standing for it till you GET IT! Take no "NO" for an answer!

So GO GET THEM!!!!! God bless!!!!!

yes,

i long for Jesus' presence...i don't even know entirely what that means...
"Jesus' Presence"

i just know i haven't totally felt it...even over the past few days with all these prayers on my behalf

to me..."Jesus Presence" would be something i've NEVER felt, heard, or seen before and that's what i've been waiting for to happen...is this accurate?

on another note, this may or may not be a big deal to the Lord right now but i'm STILL finding myself wanting to eat fast food and watch a few episodes of a show i've liked called "King of Queens"

even NOW i still want to do that

i don't know if the Lord is wanting me to give that up...the food...yeah maybe, i theoretically need to start eating much healthier anyway...but the show...i don't know...i can feel myself resisting that if i knew God wanted me to give that up

these are my honest feelings here

even though i don't want to resist God, i just get a certain "comfort" or "pleasure" from the show

Boy, astra. God has certainly used you tonight :hooray: :hooray: :hooray:. This is a blessing into my soul and AMEN!!!!! You gave wonderful advice as well! ;). I recently received a blow by the enemy and this is what I needed to read. Because even when we do forgive people, when they talk to ur or out sight, they have the audacity to still rub us the wrong way!!!! And I agree with you, YES, we must continually pray until Jesus removes the hurt. We must pray without ceasing and it's a reason why God said this because He wants us to remind Him of His Promise and bring it back to His remembrance. He does heal! And I LOVE what you said claim YOUR BLESSINGS!!!!!! AMEN AND AMEN doing the Cheering and this happy dance . The enemy does like to deceive us and he gets a KICK out of it, too. Like last night, it IRKS me when my relatives cheer each other on, but TREAT ME LIKE DIRT. They feel because I'm having a rough situation right now, it gives them the right to give me unruly advice to take whatever I can (not that I am ungrateful, because I know what it means to be GRATEFUL). But they don't have to say it out loud they believe I'm a loser, their actions shows it and it hurts very much because they don't know anything about me except from when they saw me when I was a little girl. What they fell to realize I'm not that shy, timid, quiet little girl anymore. I'm a woman of God and a devoted followr of Jesus Christ. And I'm not saying most people who earn degrees are this way, but what possess my relatives because they have a paper, that makes them better than ME? And people get this twisted all the time. To better yourself DOESN'T mean to think you're better than others, it's grow and learn from everything you experienced so you won't stay STUCK in that same place, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. You can make a lot of money and still have a messed up mentality *SIGHS*. Some people don't get it. But I guess God is letting me go through this so I won't treat anyone this way when I do make it with His help. I admit how they react to me hurts my soul. And I made it up in my mind today to say goodbye to people who never believed in me and already gave up on me. And hello to people who believes in me like Jesus does. I believe wholeheartedly God will always send someone who sees potential in you the way He does. I'm praying this prayer that He will and already has sent them my way. I feel it's pointless to believe in others when they don't believe in you. But thank you for this word, this made my heart SMILE with JOY for JESUS!!!! you go girl! praiseGod Bless You

Amen Chimere, but you already know how to handle that stuff...if you can't do it then i can't do it

Chimere i failed to mention something over our past few interactions...i actually have had a few "job oppurtunities" come to me throughout 2011 but i turned ALL of them down

i had my reasons for doing so

these were the reasons:

one job was gonna require me to try and sell vaccuum cleaners which A.) i didn't really apply for and B.) i just didn't feel like i could do. the guy started showing us how the complicated machine works and we the employees were then going to have to memorize every little thing and then try and assertively present and sell it to customers. it just wasn't gonna be something i could do or wanted to do. i left my first day of orientation for that job.

then for another job...i got a chance to talk the boss guy before i made any commitment and he told me he had already fired 3 people before me because they
"couldn't keep up". i was turned off by that and never went through with it.

then another opporntunity i turned down because it required me to work form home which i'm under the impression that i DON'T want to do. i want to be OUT of this house.

since i've made these decisions...i've been wondering what God thinks of them

was i justified in turning these opportunities down? i feel i was and still do...despite the drawbacks i've experienced from NOT having one of these jobs.

i just keep wanting to believe that there's a "Perfect" job better suited for me out there but i couldn't say exactly WHAT that would be.

i just know that i didn't feel right nor confident about any of those previous opportunities.

Cloud Connected wrote:
Amen Chimere, but you already know how to handle that stuff...if you can't do it then i can't do it

Chimere i failed to mention something over our past few interactions...i actually have had a few "job oppurtunities" come to me throughout 2011 but i turned ALL of them down

i had my reasons for doing so

these were the reasons:

one job was gonna require me to try and sell vaccuum cleaners which A.) i didn't really apply for and B.) i just didn't feel like i could do. the guy started showing us how the complicated machine works and we the employees were then going to have to memorize every little thing and then try and assertively present and sell it to customers. it just wasn't gonna be something i could do or wanted to do. i left my first day of orientation for that job.

then for another job...i got a chance to talk the boss guy before i made any commitment and he told me he had already fired 3 people before me because they
"couldn't keep up". i was turned off by that and never went through with it.

then another opporntunity i turned down because it required me to work form home which i'm under the impression that i DON'T want to do. i want to be OUT of this house.

since i've made these decisions...i've been wondering what God thinks of them

was i justified in turning these opportunities down? i feel i was and still do...despite the drawbacks i've experienced from NOT having one of these jobs.

i just keep wanting to believe that there's a "Perfect" job better suited for me out there but i couldn't say exactly WHAT that would be.

i just know that i didn't feel right nor confident about any of those previous opportunities.

Hey, CC. It's okay that you turned them down, if something your spirit doesn't feel right about a particular situation then most likely it ISN'T right! And thank you for the encouragement :). Yes, I would definitely seek God's face about what job is right for you. Whenever I'm not sure, and this is just me, I simply say, "Lord, you choose the job that is right for me." And it's very important to be sensitive to God. As I stressed before, this is a daily walk in Christ. If we were perfect then we would be in Heaven right now, skipping this life lol. And I'm glad God is keeping me here on earth to smooth the kinks out of me. I don't want to miss Heaven because one kink. That's why we're all work in progress. You hve to do what's right for you. But as I stated before, look to James 1:5. He will GIVE you wisdom when you freely ask and He will not WITH HOLD it from you. For God wants you to be knowledgeable. Greanted, we're all ignorant to something, but ignorant can become a BAD thing when we choose to STAY STUCK in that mindset. I don't condone that attitude. And it saddens me that some people I came across in my life have this mindset. Even AFTER they learned the info and still remain set in their ways. SMH.

And you know that attitude is not from God. For God is all about change! As 2 Cor 5:17 states, "Therefore if any man/woman be in Christ, he/she is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are new." And this is why He emphasizes on us renewing our minds, which I believe in my heart is very important. Romans 12:1-2 clearly states, "I beseech you therefore, brothers/sisters, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not comformed tot his world: but you are transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." notice this isn't referring to our own will. Sometimes what we think is best, really isn't! I'm so glad Our Heavenly Father knows what best for us than we do! He sees far ahead than we do. I remember one of my former Bible School teachers said to me, "If God was to reveal everything that would happen to us five, ten fifteen years from now, we would be screaming, 'Take me now, Lord!' and the class busted out laughing. And when she stated she was serious, we knew she was, it was how she stated it lol. No, but on the serious note, I'm glad God reveals things to me what will happen in two weeks, six month or a year, but NOT that far ahead. Our minds can only bear so much. And this is much different than seeing yourself being delivered out of a situation. So, I will be praying for you and I implore you to continually to seek for Jesus and never give up! When we throw in the towel He throws it right back at us, saying 'Get back in the race. It's not over until I say it's over." And it's true. I remember after leaving my cousin's house in 2004 to go to the shelter in New York. I had to leave because her plans for me were not God's plans for me, even though she believed with her whole heart she is "hearing" straight from the Lord. But the Lord let me knew within my spirit that something wasn't right.

That's why I stress that it doesn't matter what the enemy say or try to make us believe, if God is ringing an alarm off in our SPIRITS that there's deception involved, you best believe it is! I was scared and I didn't want to go back to Michigan because I knew my parents were expecting me to fall on my face. So I stated Proverbs 3:5-6 and I recited daily until I heard from the Lord and He whispered shelter to me. I'm going somewhere wonderful with this story. I couldn't see the whole picture, BUT GOD DID!!!!! He knew I've always longed for a pace of my own, but you see, my brother and anyone who is reading this, God prepares us for our permanent setup through a temporary setback! You catch that???? So, I went into the shelter and in the most dangerous part of Brooklyn ... Brownsville. So I visited my case worker and he asked me where I would like to live at the time and I remember clear as yesterday, and I said, "First choice, Manhattan and Second choice Brooklyn." And I wanted an apartment because God whispered to me that I will have a section 8 apartment. And I said tot hem, "I want a section 8 apartment." And they said "Section 8 is closed." But God said otherwise even though it was closed. But I had FAITH and BELIEVED GOD in SPITE OF WHAT I WAS FACING at the time! And I was so excited, but it wasn't time. So when it rolled down to June 2005. The case worker gave me an ultimatum, she said, "Look, if you don't check out a place soon, we're going to transfer you to another shelter." After al that MESS I've been through with mean women picking on me. I said to myself NO WAY! And it was consecration time. I went to church on Sunday with my spirit heavy with worry!!!! And there was an unusual aroma in the atmosphere, a MOVE in God like I never felt BEFORE! When I was in praise and worship MODE ... and after the preacher finished preaching the Word. God's spirit fell on me so heavy and He said, "It's OVER!!!" The ushers looked at me like I done lost my mind, but they didn't understand why I was giving God some CRAZY PRAISE!!!!! Because He told me my situation at the shelter was over. And God set me up for a room to rent in Mahattan.

You're asking me where is my apartment you say???? WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL laugh Here's where God really came through, through my two and half year wait, God was preparing me to take care of my room so I can be a ruler over my home. God always gives us small things first to test and see how we will respond and take care of what He gives us! As Matthew 25:23, when Jesus had spoken, says, "His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; you have been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things: enter the joy of your lord." ;). And when I filled out a section 8 application again, I received a lette rint he mail some weeks later that I've got accepted! Now mind you, Satan wouldn't be Satan trying to send me a few bumps alogn the way. He used my former housing assitant greatly. She decided to play "God." Once the state of New York declares I have a voucher to search for whatever apartment I want, she has NO RIGHT to block it but to help me. The devil was fighting me hard and after a six month fight, in October 2008, the Lord BLESSED me to move in my home and I've been living here since! God is AWESOME! When I told the superintendent that this palce is mine, he was skeptical of doubt. As soon as I walked over the threshold, I knew this place belonged to me. I felt the peace of God and CLAIMED! Now you see why I stress on naming, claiming, believing, and receiving and acting out on your blessing???? God wants us to be happy and He doesn't withhold good things to them that love Him! As Joseph said to his brothers in Genesis 50:20, "What you thought evil against me, God meant it for good." And this goes with Romans 8:28 "And we know all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to hispurpose." I'm a living witness that THERE is NO SECRET to what the Lord can do! And He definitely gets the glory out of my life and this is only the beginning for me, just because I'm having a rough patch in my life doesn't mean this is my end! God's gonna do it for ME! :glory: :glory: :glory:

And let this be an encouragement AND A BLESSING to you that when you really don't know what to do, Proverbs 3:5-6 IS OUR FRIEND and our crooked road always become straight when we listen to our hearts when the Lord speaks a word :)

Chimere, I amsolutely LOVE your posts and I read them all. Keep preaching, girl!!! God has anointed you to give His message of His love and all yoke busting power to the world!! :glory: :glory: :glory:

I agree with you, God lets us go through certain things so that we will be able to give our own personal testimony to others for their encouragement. When we preach "theory" this is one thing, but when we say "I've been there and God delivered me in such and such way" it's a completely different story! We talk we so much more enthusiasm when we talk about our own experience rather than something we heard from someone esle.

I also believe that some unpleasant or even hurtful encounters we do have in our lives happen to us just with the purpose of bringing out to the light what's hidden deep in us. We need to continually pray to the Lord that He opens our eyes so we can see. This is what I've been doing for a while. I keep asking the Lord to open my eyes, unveil my eyes, open my ears so I can hear You, Lord. When I started asking this, I had no clue what will happen. I had my own little ideas as to what I wanted to "see". But when I've realised that the Lord DID open my eyes, not maybe in a way I expected, I was amazed. What He did was He enabled me to see the deceptions of the enemy, his lies and the hiding places where the darkness was hiding its roots and how to get rid of them.
Before I did not see or understand any of this. When I was going through tough situations I could not understand what was going on and why I had to suffer so much. It turned out I did NOT have to suffer, but simply see where the enemy was hitting and simply ask the Lord to remove it.

astra wrote:
Chimere, I amsolutely LOVE your posts and I read them all. Keep preaching, girl!!! God has anointed you to give His message of His love and all yoke busting power to the world!! :glory: :glory: :glory:

I agree with you, God lets us go through certain things so that we will be able to give our own personal testimony to others for their encouragement. When we preach "theory" this is one thing, but when we say "I've been there and God delivered me in such and such way" it's a completely different story! We talk we so much more enthusiasm when we talk about our own experience rather than something we heard from someone esle.

I also believe that some unpleasant or even hurtful encounters we do have in our lives happen to us just with the purpose of bringing out to the light what's hidden deep in us. We need to continually pray to the Lord that He opens our eyes so we can see. This is what I've been doing for a while. I keep asking the Lord to open my eyes, unveil my eyes, open my ears so I can hear You, Lord. When I started asking this, I had no clue what will happen. I had my own little ideas as to what I wanted to "see". But when I've realised that the Lord DID open my eyes, not maybe in a way I expected, I was amazed. What He did was He enabled me to see the deceptions of the enemy, his lies and the hiding places where the darkness was hiding its roots and how to get rid of them.
Before I did not see or understand any of this. When I was going through tough situations I could not understand what was going on and why I had to suffer so much. It turned out I did NOT have to suffer, but simply see where the enemy was hitting and simply ask the Lord to remove it.

WOW ... I'm absolutely speechless right now in a GOOD way. I feel this is God urging me to finish revising my e-book ... Yep, this is a sign. You're the second person that said this to me. And totally LOVE how OPEN You are with God and that's the way to be!!! Because what we think is good for us, REALLY ISN'T! And YES!, we MUST ask God whatever is NOT OF HIM to PURGE it out of us because it CAN hinder us from a lot of things if we're not careful!!!! AMEN!!!!!!! :hooray: I love reading your posts too because it keeps me going, girl! God bless YOU and May He use you and OPEN doors for you like NEVER before for 2012!!!! Snatch Your blessings and May he bless YOU REAL GOOD and the same goes to all who is reading this. MUCH BLESSINSG TO YOU ALL and SNATCH THEM for GOD WILL BLESS YOUR REAL GOOD for 2012!!!! :D

i know i keep dragging this crap on but i got no choice now

i made a mistake

i just ALWAYS forget that Jesus died for these actions of mine

i have a history of WILLFUL sin...not just failing

i don't feel god...i "feel" from god the way a human would feel if i let them down so carelessly

this willful sin has become like a hallmark and it SUCKS

i feel really pissy right now

it's so irritating

WHAT is going to help me with willful sin?

can i get everything back i had with Jesus AND MORE before what i did yesterday?

Cloud,

We all fall short of God's glory. His grace is sufficient for everything. He forgave you on the cross not only for the sins you did commit but for every sin you will commit in the future through the end of time. You are righteous and forgiven. If we admit our weakness before the Lord and boldly ask for help in resolving the situation....the Lord is faithful to help us. Just remember that Rome was not built in a day and neither are we. The Lord must sift through the different things in our life and remove them and transform us one by one. You are on the right track...just keep seeking him out and do your best. When or if you fail, get back up knowing that you are forgiven and ask for his help. The enemy wants us to feel bad and he wants to condemn us. If Jesus were standing in front of you right now....if he saw you face to face at this very moment (and he does) he would be telling you that you are forgiven and wrap his loving arms around you. Believe it!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

everyone pray for me RIGHT NOW

seriously

i feel the Spirit grieving in me...He may forgive me but He's hurt

this is real...i can hardly believe it's real but it is

i'm feeling the bad side effects of WILLFUL sin...grieving the Lord

there's a gap in my spirit and the Lord's right now

this sucks

i describe this feeling like this:

it feels like I don't want anything to do with Jesus or scripture and I sense He doesn't want anything to do with me

i don't want this feeling

i can't keep doing this

Lord draw near to me yes

not that i was extremely close to the Lord 2-3 days ago but NOW i'm really not close

pray for it to be undone

Lord we come boldly before your throne of Grace and ask in time of need! In your word it says that we are forgiven. We ask now Lord that your would forgive Christ Connected. He feels trapped Lord by this thing that is holding on to him and he wants to be free. You can free him Lord! You are mighty to deliver! You are powerful against the enemy when we are weak Lord! We come against anything that would exult itself before you Lord! We bind the enemy and render him useless and void and command him to leave in Jesus name! We command that he be unable to speak to Christ Connected. We command that when Christ connected is on the computer that anything the enemy would try to show him that is not of God be blurred out and that he would not see it. We command that he go now to the feet of Jesus for judgement. We plead the blood of Jesus over Christ Connected and all of his life. His health, welfare, family, property, income, all aspects of his life including his walk with you. We thank you Lord for your mercy and Christ Connected is truly sorry for grieving your Spirit Lord and begs now for your forgiveness, understanding and asks for your refreshing and infilling of your Holy Spirit. Lord help him to be the man you created him to be....show him the way Lord. He is earnestly trying to seek you...help him to find you. We give you praise, glory and honor for all you are doing in his life! We thank you for every good thing and every trial and tribulation and ask you now to strengthen him. Father you are so awesome and so good to us. Where would be without you! Lord we love you with our whole hearts and thirst after you!

We pray this now in Jesus name.

your servant,

connie

I REALLY messed up. I don't have the somewhat positive feelings I had a few days ago from Chimere's posts. I blew it.

I have this sense He's not getting through or vice versa.

I'm trying to listen to some Christian music and I CAN'T get hyped about it, not one bit.

Trying to read the Bible, same effect.

What do I gotta do?

I can go either way at this point...I can be Hungry for Spiritual things or earthly things.

Words like "God", "Jehovah", etc...just feel so FLAT right now and boring.

pray for me because I'm feeling "tired of Jesus and israel and this whole thing" right now.

combine this with the fact that i'm so bored in the natural and you get ultimate misery.

horrible side effect of Willful sin but then again this could go deeper than me just carelessly looking at porn 3-4 times in 1 day.

Amen, Connie and I am standing in agreement of faith with you that God's PERFECT WILL be done in Christ Connected life right now on earth as it is in Heaven. I cover him with Psalm 91 and decree that no weapon formed against him shall prosper! IN Jesus' Name! Amen!!!

God bless everyone. I hate I have to do this, but being as God's servant I cannot withhold information and I must do it because God is telling me to do it. Or ese God will hold me accountable for not speaking. After carefully praying, Cloud. This is the Word that I received from God:

He doesn't want you lukewarm for Him. He doesn't want you serving Satan and Him too. It's imperative that you make a choice, you cannot waver like a sea. He doesn't want you pretending to serve Him, it must be geninue and sincere. The Lord is grieiving for you right now and I prayed and I am grieving too because the Lord really did visit you when you and I chat in the chatbox room. You're allowing Satan in and you're refusing to let God step in. But I am also hearing the Lord saying, His door to you is open, but when you are at the end of yourself that is when God wants you to come and truly surrender, or else the circle you're in, will always continue. He doesn't want you to come to Him because people are telling you to, you must have an earnest desire for yourself in order for God to be the head of your life.

Revelation 3:15-16 and Matthew 6:24 verifies this and James 1:8.

Salvation is not earned, nor through our "righteous" acts or think we can be good the next day or be bad the next, but it's a gift that God gave to all of us through Jesus Christ Our Savior. Please know, I know none of us are perfect and we ALL fall short of God's glory, but we as God's people must realize there is a FINE line of falling short and deliberately sinning. For I mess up too. When we truly understand why Jesus died for us, then salvation really starts kicking in. I never forget it's like Connie said, it's not about playing the right part in church or being comfortable for so long, but it's a PERSONAL thing between us and Him. He desires a relationship for us with Him. That's all He want is us to be close to Him. To love Him and let Him in. He wants to help us and deliver us out of our struggles and troubles. Always remember, as long as we're on Earth, we will have struggles, because if we have it all together, we would be in Heaven right now ;). So, I take my personal struggles and ask God daily to hep me because I realize and understand I can't do it on my own. After all, He's God and I can't wake out of bed unless He wants me to. So whoever needs encouragement, please know my heart goes out to you and my sincere prayer is that each and every one of you know God for yourself. There's nothing wrong with wanting to hear the Word from the Lord and to know if we're on the right path or not, but again, what I love about this site is that Mia and the Moderators encourages us to know God for ourselves. And I'm speaking from personal experience, I know first hand what being alone in God's presence is like. He desires for al of us to seek His Presence, His Love and Guidance and most of all just to talk to Him or there are many great things the Lord wants to reveal to all of us :). Be blessed everyone. Love all of you.

First of all, you're not getting on my nerves and you're attitude towards ME is not of Him. So I rebuke that spirit in Jesus name! You're letting SATAN playing you like a fiddle and don't lie to the Holy Spirit. The Lord told me to tell you this that YOU ARE playing on dangerous territory. You're not being honest and don't even think about lying for God is watching exactly what you say. I never make a statement on anything UNLESS God tells me so! I am very careful and FILLED with the HOLY GHOST. So, please be careful of what you say. You don't find it anywhere in the BIBLE where it says IT IS OKAY TO SIN! Obviously, this discernment and VISITATION is on POINT because if it isn't, you wouldn't have made an outlash just now and I am terribly offended. I am all about helping people but I am in agreement with the Lord, He is the true discerner and I asked Him for His discernment not my own and He gave it to ME. I don't CONDONE willful sinning! It's CONTRARY TO God's WORD! Don't get angry with me because you made a choice to deliberately sin. God send Nathan the prophet to tell David he was in error and when Nathan told David the parable, God made sure that He wanted David to know his sins are not hidden from Him and it's NOT okay to WILLFULLY SIN. Point blank. No, you don't fully get it and if you truly DO, you would know the story of Ananias and his wife Sapphira lied in Acts 5. And they made a HUGE mistake in doing so and they paid a horrible price because they knew exactly what they were doing and basically they said FORGET GOD, for we know WAY MORE than He does! And it's foolish to think we can outsmart God and do anything we want. I'm the REAL thing and I am not going to PET Your flesh just so you can be at ease. God always have to correct when NEEDED. It's better for you to be hot or cold for God than to be lukewarm and these are not MY WORDS, this is FROM God. Revelations 3:15-16 states this. This is what He says! Not me, for I am just His servant OBEYING Him to tell you what He said. I prayed and prayed carefully. Why is it that people always want to get the good word, but when they messed up, they get angry and place blame???? I never forgot when I didn't listen to God about staying away from this particular place, because I was lonely, I didn't see any harm because I just wanted to ease my mind, but God saw this man's heart TOWARDS ME and DELIVERED me not to go there EVER AGAIN. I acknowleged that I messed up and EARNESTLY repented of MY SINS and God instantly forgave me because He knows my heart and He's already fighting my battle for the man who ruined my name, and PAID his coworkers to STEAL my purse for me (people do anything for money) and I am waiting for the time to arrive because when God will send this man back to me as PROMISED, he will apologize to me in TEARS and I will be the one to show him what real forgiveness is all about! God meant what He said in Psalms 105: 15 "Saying touch not mine anointed and do my prophets no harm." I am God's prophet and I told you before I KNOW THE SCENT OF SATAN. And I am not ignorant to Satan's devices. Satan has deluded you to think that this isn't real, but this is very real. For God I live and for God I die. You know the tree by the fruit it bears. I don't have to prove anything to anyone, only those who really know the Lord knows who is really walking in Him. I know the hypocrites from the real. And the scent of satan is all in this. And your reaction is just like the Lord showed me that you would go off in a rage because you're angry with what you have done and the Lord is chastising you. You admitted to everyone on this board you WILLFULLY SIN! Cloud, I'm telling you out of love, it is NOT okay to deliberately SIN. It is not. The Lord is warning me to tell you again, it's not okay. And Someone who really cares about you will tell you the truth no matter what your response is. I'm past people cursing me out and getting mad at me for how God is dealing with me and this gift He gave me comes with responsibility, so I owe NO ONE an apology for what God has given me. The Holy Spirit doesn't spring out when we "want" it to, He's not a genie in a bottle that we demand the Lord what to say through His prophets. The eyes of the Lord are everywhere. But I already forgive you. For I walk and talk with God daily and I let Him have His way through me. And anyone who is worshipping Him in Spirit and in Truth will totally agree that it's not okay to blatantly sin and hurt God. So, I'm sorry you feel this way, but I have faith God is going to deal with you just the way He needs to get His point across that once you sincerely give your life to Him, you don't belong to you anymore, you belong to Him. So, if you're going to hate me, so be it. But I cannot take part in something I know in my heart and soul it's wrong. Everything I'm telling you is God's Word. I have no reason to deceive you and what would I gain from that? Nothing.

Cloud, I have been thinking about your situation for so many days and at first it does look like you are stuck. But the longer I think about it the more I see that what you are trying to do is to walk in two different (actually directly opposite) directions at the same time which is physically and spiritually IMPOSSIBLE!

You are striving to be spiritual and follow the Lord but at the same time your flesh is totally leading you where it wants to go. See the conflict?!

I already can't remember in which thread you asked if there is a certain phrase or words you can say that will get the Gates of God's Kingdom open for you. There is actually no such phrase. All you have to do is to say you are sorry for your mess-ups to the Lord and ask Him to be the Lord and Saviour of your life. And you already said it! So now that all the "saying" part is done, you need to do the "doing" part and this is the hard one. At least at firts.

You see, so many people want Jesus to be their Saviour, but not too many want Him to be their Lord! The Lord means - Master.And that means we need to do what He tells us to do whether our flesh feels like it or not. Before we got saved we used to follow the lead of our flesh for years and years. Everything fleshly seems so easy and natural to us. So flesh became very strong, but our spirit, when we are first born of His Spirit is weak. So guess what part is winning?! This is happening to you now and this is why you are struggling so much.

What you need to do is cut your flesh from leadership position right away. All these wonderful things of the Spirit that are alive in you now are just like little sprouts among huge dry trees of the flesh. In order for them to grow and manifest in your life you have to uproot the dead fleshly trees. Yes, this will hurt! But you have no choice! It hurts at first, but it does not kill. I'd compare this like going to a dentist and ask him to pull your sore tooth out. What would you rather prefer, him pulling it out slowly, a bit at a time or pluck it out fast and right away?

You keep asking what it is that you need to do. You know perfectly well what you need to do, Cloud. You just don't want to actually do it! That's where the problem is. You probably do not realise how dangerous it is to sit in this position for any length of time. Chimere is very right here. Paraphrasing the Bible, you can't follow God and your flesh at the same time. They are walking in different directions!!!

Besides, your accountability level is much higher now for the sins you are commiting because you are not ignorant about them. You were told numerous times what they were and you were told you need to stop. You are still doing it. You admitted it yourself on number of ocasions that you are NOT WILLING to give them up just yet. What are you waiting for, Cloud?! God is merciful, yes, but He is not the only one out there that knows what you are doing. Even though He is grieving about your situation, but He is ready to forgive you any second and support you on every step. Your enemy, however, is very very real and he is making use of every second of your disobedience and building traps for you even as we speak. Rest assured, you will have to deal with them later. So why give him more chances to destroy you more and more?! The longer you wait the more nets he is putting around your heart.

You keep saying "God needs to do this, God needs to do that for me...". This is such a childish talk and it needs to stop. God does not need to do a thing for you because He already DID IT ALL! When Jesus died on the Cross for you, remember what He said? IT IS FINISHED! Now the ball is in your court. And don't push YOUR responsibility on anyone esle, including God. It won't help you a bit. If you don't stop now and turn right around the enemy will destroy you. Don't give him this chance. This is very very serious!

I see you are so excited about the gifts of the spirit, like joy, peace, speaking in tongues. And they ARE YOURS! What you need to do is clean up your spiritual house and they will start shining through you! This WILL HAPPEN! Just get your heart in the right position befor ethe Lord and it will come!

So do whatever it takes to get rid of these bad habits. Don't call them "my ...addiction". They are not yours. Once you accepted Jesus as your Lord and Saviour, all things are new and you are a new, righteous, clean creation. Claim it, leave it out, decree it over yourself. All this junk is devils, not yours. This actually means a lot. This makes all the difference in the world. This actually means that you are in position and in power to kick this junk right out of your life for good! Don't lie to yourself. God gave everyone the same measure of faith and the same abilities to resist the enemy!

This is why He said in James 4:7 "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you." If we did not have to resist, He would not tell us to. If He said "he WILL flee from you", it means that you HAVE all you need in you to resist and make him flee! Praise God!

So do whatever it takes to get out of the place where you are now. Don't try, when you try you set yourself up for a failure. You give yourself room for failing. But when you do determine - I will do it no matter what. I might fall flat on my face first few times, but I am going to GET IT DONE!

So be strong, Cloud, go and do it! Don't pity your flesh, it does not have any pity or mercy on you - get it's desires killed in you!

God bless!

Amen, Astra!!!! This is confirmation and you're truly walking with God, you're worshipping Him in Spirit and Truth! Everything God just used to say is on POINT! Thank you for backing up God's message to Cloud. This is very serious and God wouldn't have me to say it if it weren't SO! Flesh MUST die, there's no other way around it. God is very merciful and filled with love, but He doesn't condone foolishness and you're very right you explained the difference in falling flat on your face to get it right and God sustain you with His Glory versus openly sinning and still think that God is okay with it. That's how we as children of God learn! God bless you, this up lifte my soul today. I love how God reconfirms what He is sayin. It's up to us to listen. He has to take everything that is not of Him out of us, to get us where we need to be in Him. ;) And God is saying to him the door is open, but he must be fully honest and be at the end of himself, so God can step in! :) And I love what You said
Don't pity your flesh, it does not have any pity or mercy on you -get it's desires killed in you!
For flesh REALLY is a mess!

Amen!!!! I'm telling you, He's not a Genie in a Bottle. I don't like deception and people in my life have deceive me, that's why I'm against it. It keeps you bound and hurt. And how is God glorified in that? I'm learning this more and more each day! You just made my heart smiled. Yes, God does answer prayers but according to His Will and for our good. For He knows what is best. I'm glad this made you smile and reached your heart as well. I was trying to lighten it up just to make a point lol and it worked. I sincerely apologize for getting kind of angry but the Lord kept bringing this before me that He wasn't happy about this deception. But if God doesn't condone deliberate rebellion, why should we, when we're walking in the light? It's not right. Acts 5 states this that God doesn't like to be lied to, especially when He already witnessed what had taken place. I'm learning everyday that everything God puts in the Bible, is there for a reason: when we messed up, when we need His guidance, why it's not good to commit sin repeatedly or comfort. Whatever it is we need, it's all there. He loves us enough to set us free! :)