Spirit of death?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spirit of death?

Post by rachandben on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:43 am

I was in a room with people, men and woman. We were sitting at the table ready to share something or story, I donít remember. Two girls sitting on my right started to cry saying that they see a shadow on the wall and that itís the spirit of death. I started to pray in tongue while these girls were praying with their intelligence. They were 2 young men standing there, somehow, the crying girls somehow knew the spirit of death was coming for these two young men. As they were talking, I went to the young men and told them to plead with God; He can change His mind like He did with the king Isekiah who cried to Him after he learned from the prophet that he was going to die. The young men didnít seem to want to listen to me. They both went out to do something. Seemed too busy to listen. A few minutes later, someone knocked at the door ( door was half close) and came in. This person had a long white dress and a big beard. He looked like some of the pictures of Jesus. I was very scared and started to pray out loud, but that didnít stop this person from coming and going in to the bedroom (where a few people were sleeping on the floor) looking for something or someone. Then I woke up, still in fear.

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Re: Spirit of death?

Post by butterfly on Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:14 am

------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachandben on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:18 pm

Thanks butterfly for that confirmation. I kind of thought that's what it was but was just praying around the family.
Thanks alot.
Rach

rachandben

View user profile http://prayerforamerica.netboards.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by CeeBee on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:24 pm

This dream makes me sad for some reason. I dreamed of spirit of death twice coming for me but i always wake up. my pastor said i'm lucky because God spared me. Thank you JESUS.

CeeBee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top