How to know it's from God or just from me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to know it's from God or just from me

Post by Stephanie444 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 am

What standards to you use to tell if I dream is just from your own thoughts or really a message from God?

I had a series of dreams about a situation that was extremely important to me that I will not in this lifetime probably know the outcome of for sure. The last one in particular was very explicit - it was symbolic, but the message was obvious and if that dream was from God than the situation definitely had a good outcome.

But how do I know? Did I just dream that because I wanted it to be true or was it really from God? What are the tests?

Thanks for your help!

Stephanie444

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to know it's from God or just from me

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi stephanie, I have been meaning to respond to this for a couple days now. I had this question as well. I either read one of mia's teachings on the site, or she replied to one of my dreams stating the answer to this. The dreams that are from God are obvious, the ones right off the bat that you know God is speaking a message to you through without a doubt. The other dreams that you are not so sure about, that are full of symbols are more of a lesson of training for you to know the symbols specifically for your own dreams...so that when you do have a 'Message from God' dream, you get the full message intended from him. Does that make sense??? Did I explain it well enough?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum