Purple bathroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Purple bathroom

Post by Jordanriver8 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 am

In my dream I was in my bathroom which is connected to my master bedroom. And I was painting the bathroom a light purple like lilac. A co-worker of mine named Sharon was there in the bathroom with me she didn't help or do any of the work. She just stood there talking. End of dream.

Jordanriver8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Purple bathroom

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:57 am

Jordanriver8,

I found this for the name of Sharon in the Bible.

In the King James version....

The word 'Sharon' is mentioned six times.... it is a place, not a person.

1 Chr 5:16 And they dwelt in Gilead in Bashan, and in her towns, and in all the suburbs of Sharon, upon their borders.

1 Chr 27:29 And over the herds that fed in Sharon was Shitrai the Sharonite: and over the herds that were in the valleys was Shaphat the son of Adlai:

Song of Sol 2:1 I am the rose of Sharon, and the lily of the valleys.

Isa 33:9 The earth mourneth and languisheth: Lebanon is ashamed and hewn down: Sharon is like a wilderness; and Bashan and Carmel shake off their fruits.

Isa 35:2 It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.

Isa 65:10 And Sharon shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor a place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

That hopefully will shed some light on the subject of the name.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top