Meaning of a Name

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meaning of a Name

Post by astra on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:26 am

Just before I woke up this morning I had one of the shortest dreams. I saw a silhouette of a person (I assume of a girl because of the name) and I heard her name - Mariah Bush. I am not sure if I spelled the first name right, but this is how it sounded to me.
I don't know anyone with this name (first or last or both). I did not see the person, just her silhouette, but my attention was drawn to the name.
Does anyone have any thoughts about this one? I googled it and did not get anything other than personal facebook pages of people I don't know. I also can't see a wordplay here.
I would appreciate your help with this one.
God bless,
astra

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Meaning of a Name

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:39 am

This is just a thought. Could it be that the Lord gave you the name of someone to pray for? That has happened to me before. He will just give me a name. If the name means nothing to me I just pray over that name for anything that may be going on in their life and their protection and for that of their family. I ask the Lord to cover them with the blood of Jesus and to bless them in all they do. I pray this helps.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 am

Thank you, Connie. I never thought of that. This also never happened to me before. I have increased my time of praying in tongues lately, so I am assuming I'd see much more of new things happening :-)
I will pray for this person as you advised.

Thanks again and God bless!!

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:56 am

I prayed for a person with this name covering every possible area of their life. But something still feels not right here. I thought back of what it felt like in a dream and right when I woke up and somehow there was a feeling that it was something different other that a person. Maybe a place. Also for some reason right when I woke up the word "bush" made me think of the "burning bush" and Moses. I have no clue what it has to do with "Mariah".

Something similar happened to me few months ago, but when I was awake. I had a very strange vision that scared me (I never told anyone about it yet except my husband) and then couple of days later I was thinking about something totally unrelated - just my own thoughts, and all of a sudden I noticed these two words kind of "overlapping" my thoughts and repeating themselves until I have paid attention "SAUDI ARABIA" (I did not expect this to happen that's why the words needed to be repeated few times before I noticed them). No idea why I heard them. I prayed but did not get any further explanation from the Holy Spirit as of yet.

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 am

Astra,

Prayer never hurts and covers a multitude of issues. So all is good there. I would ask the Holy Spirit what he is trying to tell you. I always ask him to hit me over the head with a two by four so I don't miss the message. I never want to miss the message. I ask him to reveal it to me any way I will listen. Trust me he will. I will be doing something and all of a sudden I have an ahaaaa moment so to speak. The revelation of what he was trying to tell me comes. I pray this has been of help for discernment.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi Connie,
I am basically asking Him the same thing. Yes, I will do that and believe that I will recive the answer. Thanks again for your encouragement! thank you

God bless you!!

astra

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:33 pm

No problem, anytime!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:51 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top